✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's change places then! I'm dying here!! my feet are frozen!

Just dial up the setting on your metabolism! :P

Hot and muggy vs. cool. Actually, 2C is pretty nice, unless that's the temperature indoors! :rolleyes: Wear some warm socks then :socks:, or put your feet onto some hot rocks maybe? Hey, build a Swedish sauna! :laugh3::elf:

Just dial up the setting on your metabolism! :P

Hot and muggy vs. cool. Actually, 2C is pretty nice, unless that's the temperature indoors! :rolleyes: Wear some warm socks then :socks:, or put your feet onto some hot rocks maybe? Hey, build a Swedish sauna! :laugh3::elf:

:laugh3:

it may be nice for you but for where I live is pretty cold!! :lol: I'm wearing some warm socks but they are still cold! I hate winter...

:laugh3:

it may be nice for you but for where I live is pretty cold!! :lol: I'm wearing some warm socks but they are still cold! I hate winter...

You have the approach all wrong, You see, winter is really a state of mind. Just think warm thoughts, and maybe put up a light-framed greenhouse, put a little wood heater in the corner covered with rocks, fill the edges of the greenhouse with tropical plants, get a water tank with a fountain and pump for the middle, throw in some fish, put some water on the hot rocks, relax in a lawn chair with computer, and you're set!:cool: Or, migrate to the tropics when the weather gets cold!

(or get those socks with the heater cables in them!:P)

You have the approach all wrong, You see, winter is really a state of mind. Just think warm thoughts, and maybe put up a light-framed greenhouse, put a little wood heater in the corner covered with rocks, fill the edges of the greenhouse with tropical plants, get a water tank with a fountain and pump for the middle, throw in some fish, put some water on the hot rocks, relax in a lawn chair with computer, and you're set!:cool: Or, migrate to the tropics when the weather gets cold!

(or get those socks with the heater cables in them!:P)

Those are good ideas :lol: I think the best is to migrate to the tropics :laugh3:

Those socks really exist?? :surprised: I should get a pair of those :wideeyed: