✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK CP fans, I have some hard information on how the ticketing for this is going to work, as it's very important that you understand that this is a staggered ticket sale, and that even after the Little Noise subscribers get their dirty little mitts on tickets there are still opportunities for you to get tickets.

Here's the lowdown:

4pm Tuesday 8th December (today): 100 tickets will be made available to Little Noise subscribers only.

8am Thursday 10th December: 100 tickets will be made available in the HMV Exeter store.

9.30am Friday 11th December: The remaining 300 tickets will be made available for general sale via HMV.com.

Tickets will be limited to 2 per person in all cases. Tickets available to subscribers and via HMV.com will be in the form of print at home tickets (so you don't have to be UK based to buy these tickets). ID may be required from the named individual on the tickets (the person who buys them). You will be charged £50 per ticket PLUS a £5 booking fee PLUS another 50p for the privilege of printing your own tickets :) (so that's £55 total per person + 50p per booking.

Don't ask me how I know this, because I won't tell...

ex

OK CP fans, I have some hard information on how the ticketing for this is going to work, as it's very important that you understand that this is a staggered ticket sale, and that even after the Little Noise subscribers get their dirty little mitts on tickets there are still opportunities for you to get tickets.

Here's the lowdown:

4pm Tuesday 8th December (today): 100 tickets will be made available to Little Noise subscribers only.

8am Thursday 10th December: 100 tickets will be made available in the HMV Exeter store.

9.30am Friday 11th December: The remaining 300 tickets will be made available for general sale via HMV.com.

Tickets will be limited to 2 per person in all cases. Tickets available to subscribers and via HMV.com will be in the form of print at home tickets (so you don't have to be UK based to buy these tickets). ID may be required from the named individual on the tickets (the person who buys them). You will be charged £50 per ticket PLUS a £5 booking fee PLUS another 50p for the privilege of printing your own tickets :) (so that's £55 total per person + 50p per booking.

ex

Thanks for the head up :)

I am feeling even MORE stressed now :bomb: :bigcry:

Here's the lowdown:

ex

Oh god, thank you for the news

def gonna try then

@Hogy: yes, but there are already people in the queue