✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, everyone! :D

I'm still insanely pissed that I'm missing this by exactly one stinking week (damn going back to America for Christmas!), but I'm trying to believe that I wouldn't have gotten tickets anyway. I hope lots of you do so you can all share it with us via photos and videos and stories! :nice:

That sucks that you're missing the gig date by a week :(

I hope you enjoy your Christmas in America though :D

I am getting slighlty nervous now mainly due to the fact that I have to do this at work and pray that nobody will bother me.

I will drive down from London by car, google map said it's 3 30 h which is not bad, of course that is if I get the tickets!!!!!!! *prays* *prays*

P.

Wow I'm almost stressing, and I don't even wanna buy tickets !

Good luck guys, I hope you'll get yours !

Btw... I do think the tickets will disappear in less than 5 minutes tomorrow :uhoh:

Oh...you shouldn't have said the last sentence...:laugh3:

I'm not even going to bother in the mad rush for tickets, as there's no chance, and I've used up all my Coldplay karma by now at small gigs like this :(

I may, however, drive down on the day, because at such a small event there's always a good chance of getting in :)

I'm watching a programme now on the Mencap shows :nice:

Just little sessions they did for it.

It's not at the same venue to this,

but the performances seem to be very close knit with the people.

I say it'll be great to anyone going.

Then mentioned chris on the programme too. :P

Newton Faulkner was talking and mentioned him.

God, I'm tired of living outside the UK. :cry::cry:!

My dad is naïve though and paid subsciption some days ago - even though I told him that we can't get tickets in Denmark. So he's gonna try getting tickets today as he really really want to go to that gig. But it isn't even possible. Poor him.

But well, good luck everyone!!!

Quick update on behalf of Karenc,

They started a queue at 9am this morning outside HMV, they were the first there and have been welcomed by security who are now putting up barriers etc. They are expecting local press to turn up as some point today

marc

They started a queue at 9am this morning outside HMV, they were the first there and have been welcomed by security who are now putting up barriers etc. They are expecting local press to turn up as some point today

marc

Wow, thank you!

Welcome to coldplaying!! :nice:

marc

:bigcry: