✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

As Ian said it depends whether you need a valid ID with your ticket like at War Child.

Well, a friend of mine who's not a 'die-hard' CP fan and not on the forum promised me to do his best to help out. I was asking him whether he wanted to go as well (he's a big concert-goer but unfortunately failed at WarChild to get tickets). In case he isn't going (and in case an ID isn't required) I would ask him to not only get two tickets for my friend and myself but two more spares to give away. :confused:

I'd really like to go but I reckon' I won't have such big luck twice ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow hope that you will have to have matching ID to get the tickets, like they also did with the Children in Need gig and Robbie Williams roundhouse gig, otherwise all the 500 tickets will be bought by touts and sold for stupid money on ebay!

*fingerscrossed* to everyone! :)

Yes but if a UK resident was buying four tickets for the little noise sessions, the other three people s/he was buying a ticket for didn't need to be UK residents..at least that's what I guess :thinking:

We know we cannot buy a ticket directly, but if someone gets through and can buy more than s/he needs s/he would make some of us both UKers and non-UKers happy :)

Yep, that would work... although I think it might be two per person... that's certainly the buzz about the sale in Exeter

Definitely, HMV Exeter said they'd be selling two tix per person.

I'd be 99% sure it'll be the same for online. Not enough tix to go around!

We know we cannot buy a ticket directly, but if someone gets through and can buy more than s/he needs s/he would make some of us both UKers and non-UKers happy :)

I think for fairness of such a small gig only people in the UK should be allowed tickets.

No offence to my foreign friends :).

I live in Belgium, but would love to go to the Exeter gig. Since it appears to be for UK-residents only (although I can't seem to find that information on their website), it would be difficult to go without the help of a UK coldplaying member. :)

I am a member of Little Noise Sessions, so I will definitely try to get tickets in their presale tomorrow.

So, anyone who lives in the UK and wants to go to Exeter, please send me a PM and we'll work something out. Depending on the amount of tickets you can buy, I will either have one or two spare tickets (if I manage to get the tickets off course). I will use my Little Noise Sessions subscription, but will order the tickets on your name and address.

^Agreed

I do not have anyt clue as to how I will get down to exeter though, it's a stupidley long drive, and I cannot find travel for less than £140 per person (which is gonna be taxing to raise at this time of year).

But, if, if I am one of the luckiest people ever tomorrow, then I supose I could start a long long walk from Newcastle by Wednesday morning. (I would honestly do just that)

But I wonder, how is it to be decided who does and doesn't get tickets in the online sale tomorrow? Will it be who clicks the fastest or who gets there details in or just pure luck???

^Agreed

I do not have anyt clue as to how I will get down to exeter though, it's a stupidley long drive, and I cannot find travel for less than £140 per person (which is gonna be taxing to raise at this time of year).

But, if, if I am one of the luckiest people ever tomorrow, then I supose I could start a long long walk from Newcastle by Wednesday morning. (I would honestly do just that)

But I wonder, how is it to be decided who does and doesn't get tickets in the online sale tomorrow? Will it be who clicks the fastest or who gets there details in or just pure luck???

Same here with travelling situation, but I figure if it's meant to be it's meant to be :bomb:

Oh, I would love to be there, it'd be such an adventure driving down from London for this. Unfortunately I am sick and tired of the fighting to get Coldplay tickets, and there are so few available :(

Wishing everyone who is prepared to make the huge effort to try and get them lots of luck :)

Yeh, millionnaire comment could be just about true.

And how are you gonna get down there then Mich? If you get tix of course.

Plus, will there be any more info at all released before the pre-sale? I can't see it myeself, but we have heard almost nothing at all since the announcement.

Probably 9 hour coach. :sick: I don't trust my car to make the journey.