✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but look at that beautiful little boy... I'm sure you'll have more fun staying at home with him :hug:

well he has saved me from the cold!!! :laugh3:

9 hours queing in London in Feb was freezing, and that was the middle of the city. so queing in Exeter in December would be a million times worse :thinking: although I could try taking Sam and seeing if they'd let us queue inside :lol:

to be fair, i think i have had plenty of karma this year

Yay for the girls!! :dance:

Hang in there!

It must be so cold... :bomb:

Anyone have news how they're doing?

They'll be joined by Chris soon! :)

I left the girls and Chris just under an hour ago. Chris made it just in time and the queue has now reached its limit and has been capped. Although Chris is at the back of the queue he's sat at the front with the girls. Everyone in that queue is guaranteed tickets so nobody minds.

As you've already seen , the girls made the front page of the local paper today. This afternoon they've been interviewed numerous times by local radio stations and news channels. There will be reports on both the Westcountry news at 6pm and BBC Spotlight news at 6.30pm this evening. I'm not sure if you can see the reports online or not but there should be a local news channel somewhere on sky/virgin media if anyone's interested.

The whole queue is buzzing. I've spent a couple of hours there today. Everyone's being really friendly and there's a great atmosphere. I was actually sad that I had to leave them earlier. It looks like they're all in for a good night.

Security of HMV are also looking after them all well and have given everyone in the queue a number and a password so no queue jumping can go on.

Thank you very much!

It's no surprise about the atmosphere, but it's nice to hear about it every single time! :dance:

Sounds as if this ticket sale is organised very well, with the numbers and passwords and security etc.

I hope Chris will continue tweeting and keeping us updated.

What an exciting night!

Thanks Marc. :nice:

I just got off the phone with Chris...he says I owe him big time and mentioned something about a lobster dinner :uhoh: :lol:

He said he'd text me every so often, but he has to preserve his battery so I'll relay any info as I get it. Weeeeeee :D

He says there's a lovely community spirit down there, everyone huddled together, excited. Sounds fun, wish I was there.

Thanks Marc. :nice:

I just got off the phone with Chris...he says I owe him big time and mentioned something about a lobster dinner :uhoh: :lol:

He said he'd text me every so often, but he has to preserve his battery so I'll relay any info as I get it. Weeeeeee :D

He says there's a lovely community spirit down there, everyone huddled together, excited. Sounds fun, wish I was there.

Squuueeee! :bomb:

I'm not entirely sure what sky channel BBC Southwest is (for me In Exeter it's 101) somewhere around 986 there are lots of regional BBC channels. Maybe outside of the area one of those will be BBC SouthWest.

Sorry if that makes no sense whatsoever.