✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was said in this thread that people outside the UK weren't able to buy tickets, but that wasn't true. My father e-mailed the Little Noise website asking if we, in Denmark, were able to buy tickets. They replied us that everyone in the whole world should be able to. Fortunately me father had subscribed some days ago and we got in as numer 176 - but yeh, that wasn't enough and we didn't get tickets like almost everyone on here. :(:(.

This day has been so depressing. :( It really is the dream-gig for every Coldplay fan!

:P I dunno how I lost funniest user! :P

You are actually funny + you don't hound all your facebook contacts for a vote = loser :(

On the plus side, you did (almost) win the limbo dancing in Manchester at the Travelodge :P

I'll be on the train up to London on Friday when they go on sale and coming home on the day of the gig, I'm trying to avoid this thread as it's making me so sad and depressed but I must be a masochist!. I'm really scared that all these promised smaller Coldplay gigs are going to be like this in the future, impossible to get tickets for :(

Good luck to anyone trying to get a ticket, I shall close my eyes when I go through Exeter Saturday week. If anyone is on the 14.06 from Paddington come and say hello!

I'll be on the train up to London on Friday when they go on sale and coming home on the day of the gig, I'm trying to avoid this thread as it's making me so sad and depressed but I must be a masochist!. I'm really scared that all these promised smaller Coldplay gigs are going to be like this in the future, impossible to get tickets for :(

Good luck to anyone trying to get a ticket, I shall close my eyes when I go through Exeter Saturday week. If anyone is on the 14.06 from Paddington come and say hello!

i'll be in Victoria Station on Friday evening...not sure what time i'm heading down to London tho.

& it's a bummer for me too, cos i won't be in UK even on the day of the gig. :(

Exeter fans queue for Coldplay tickets

1270453.jpg

TWO music fans have joined the queue for Coldplay tickets outside a city shop 48 hours before they go on sale.

Armed with deckchairs, several layers of clothing and sleeping bags, Mary Maguire, 22, and Karen Chalmers, 25, both from St David's, are prepared to spend two chilly nights in Princesshay to guarantee they will be at the special concert arranged for Saturday, December 19, at Exeter Castle.

Bosses at the HMV store in Princesshay, where 100 of the 500 tickets are being sold from 8am tomorrow, were caught unawares and had to quickly assemble the barrier when the duo arrived at 9am yesterday.

For full story, see today's Echo.

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/features/Exeter-fans-queue-Coldplay-tickets/article-1588587-detail/article.html