✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SPIDERS

::Hayley::

what is the point

what IS THE POINT OF SPIDERS!! :o :o :o :o :o

i'm just sitting here minding my own business and this HUUUUUUGE spider comes slowly spinning past my face :stunned: *DIES*

ICK!!!!

*looks about frantically like a crazy person* :freak:

Spidars! ick!!... If I see one and try to get it and it gets away... I'm become super paranoid and wait to feel it on me for hours... iiiccckk.. creepy little things.

Haha! I hate spiders! I can't kill 'em 'cause they're too big! And when there is one, it usually is always up to me who has to get rid of 'em!

It was funny... the last time there was a spider I tried to trap it with a cup - but it got away.. .a few minutes later.. I was thinking - "why do I feel something on my foot? I feel like itching it" and of course, what was it? - the spider!!

:idea2:

i started convulsing like a mad woman to get it off of me!

sicko!!

Iuuuuuuucs, I hate spiders!! I have spiderphobia... or something like that.

I can't kill them 'cause I think 'And what happens if its family and friends want a revenge? Aaaaah, they'll attack me while I'm sleeping...' :P

*seems paranoid android* :stunned:

I like spiders, spiders kill flies, flies are a pain....I never kill spiders unless i have to, usually i trap them in a glass and throw them outside...and if they are in my room I dont mind until they invade my personal space :)

A bigger question is what is the point of wasps and mosquitoes :angry:

Iuuuuuuucs, I hate spiders!! I have spiderphobia... or something like that.

I can't kill them 'cause I think 'And what happens if its family and friends want a revenge? Aaaaah, they'll attack me while I'm sleeping...' :P

*seems paranoid android* :stunned:

hahaahaha

when i was little my mum used to tell me not to kill spiders because its family would come to the funeral :stunned: