🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Bummer... the electrical outlets across the pond are completely different than the ones here. So I can't plug it in. :bigcry: I'll have to buy some sort of converter.

The drum case that it came in smells like... I don't know, "road". I gagged and chuckled at the same time.

And I can't say this enough... thank you Bidder #18, whoever you are, for retracting your bid. ;)

OMG CARRIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

Ok. I've calmed down now.

First I was like WTF?!?!? :wtf:

So they've basically 'lost track' of your globe?!?!?!?!?!? :freak:

And then it was total relief when I saw it safely arrived.

AND THEN IT WAS EXCITEMENT!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

(love your Coldplay shrine btw ;))

So happy for you! :awesome:

Looking forward to piccies :)

PS. Is the bullet proof case ready? :inquisitive:

(Oh, and how was Guy's siggy? :laugh3:)

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by NumbersGirl;3944071

Worse than the other ones posted, if you can believe that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nooooooo, really?!

How is that even possible?!

Good thing you're a Will luva then

I wasn't even going to go there...

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a huge joker, and was just having a good time poking fun at Guy's expense these past couple of weeks. It's not like I don't like the "Guy" -- I bought his damn jacket!! :kiss: :guy:

However, nothing like a post from the Oracle to remind you of how overextended & exhausted the multi-talented, very handsome Guy Berryman is at the moment. :( Not to mention makes you, the author of such teases, feel slightly rotten for making fun of the COA signature aka line drawing than can be easily replicated by anyone. Really, it's so easy that a caveman could do it. :wink3:

My new thoughts towards the COA:

Guy was writing in his newly created Apparatjik alphabet. His book containing the new language, dictionary and primer, arrive in bookstores 4/4.

Okay, I found someone at work who has a laptop and was willing to let me use it to upload a couple of pics (one of the globe and case, another of the certificate). I'll take some better pics (and a goofy one or two) at home tonight or tomorrow. I'll try to get an outlet adapter/converter tonight so I can take some pics with it plugged in.

Globe

11ry99d.jpg

Certificate

9uu1ok.jpg

Okay, I found someone at work who has a laptop and was willing to let me use it to upload a couple of pics (one of the globe and case, another of the certificate). I'll take some better pics (and a goofy one or two) at home tonight or tomorrow. I'll try to get an outlet adapter/converter tonight so I can take some pics with it plugged in.

Globe

11ry99d.jpg

Certificate

9uu1ok.jpg

Guy's sig :laugh4:...I'd send it back and ask for a proper signature from him. LOL

Globe

11ry99d.jpg

Certificate

9uu1ok.jpg

:awesome: I can't believe it finally arrived!!! It's so freaking great!! YAY! :dance: