✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

I, no less, plan on getting some obscene, really up close shots of the C stage performance the first night. Mind out of the gutter there pervs, (you know who you are )

:sneaky:you say it like its a bad thing :devil:

Joke. You can all relax & breathe now. Carrie -- can't wait to see the globe all lit up & spinning!! Whenever you're ready...

:lol:you're such a joker

[/color]

"]Let's see...how many days until the first Foro Sol concert? Hmmm...not counting today, 26 days left to go...

Why Carrie dear, that would be LOVELY if you could hold off for a little over three whole weeks!! :kiss: Okay, so that's a bit selfish of me...how about just three weeks flat then? :sneaky:

:wink3:

I'm sure that once pics from the Latin American tour start to surface, especially those with close ups of some the auction items, those of us waiting will calm down a bit. Or not...but in a good way. :D Expect lots and lots of pic spam from us crazy enough to make the trek to Mexico in a few to see the Viva things in action one last time...

I hate to speak for her, but surely Angie plans on snapping tons of pictures of her :baby: & "Baby Daddy" just so that the Telecaster doesn't forget "his roots" once he makes the move to Texas.

I, no less, plan on getting some obscene, really up close shots of the C stage performance the first night. Mind out of the gutter there pervs, (you know who you are :devil:) I'd like to get some quality photos of my guitar to frame along with my COA. AND, if I can remember the second night, I will also try to snap a few pics of Guy wearing our (technically speaking) Viva Tour jacket since I'm going to camp out at Foro Sol to get a better position the 2nd night. I just hope that I can remember to do this...must tie string around finger now.

Anyway, things will get exciting in this thread again with the emergence of these photos and then, a flurry of posts a regarding our trials & tribulations with customs, DHL (FedEx) and COA signatures will get underway. Folks are you sure you don't want Carrie to wait until then?!? Have it serve as the grand finale??!?! :sneaky:

:D

Joke. You can all relax & breathe now. :laugh3: Carrie -- can't wait to see the globe all lit up & spinning!! Whenever you're ready...:kiss:[/size] ][/font][/font]

MOI? :inquisitive:

Globe picspam commences...[/size][/color][/b]

I decided to post pics in phases. First phase being the awesome drum case that was used to transport it during the Parachutes tour, second phase will be pics of the unlit globe, third phase will be the globe "all lit up". :D

Phase 3: Globe "All Lit Up"

The atrocious concoction of plug, adapter, and voltage converter :freak:

be966f.jpg

Before (unlit)

20qxvu9.jpg

After

29fuzid.jpg

With Albums - reverse

azcenk.jpg

With Albums - front

j78c4p.jpg

All Globe-y

2d2jh4o.jpg

In the "With Albums - front" picture, you can easily notice the dent / torn portion of the globe in the Pacific Ocean. I assumed that happened during all of the travels on the Parachutes tour. But upon inspection of the album cover, it looks like it's been there all along! You can see a light "line" in the Pacific on the cover (since the tear forms a line when spinning). HOW COOL IS THAT!?! :awesome:

I took TONS more pics, but couldn't choose which ones to post. If there's a certain side of the globe you want, just let me know and I probably already took it. Actually, it would be cool to make a stop-motion siggy... if anyone can send me the instructions on how to do that, I would be much appreciative!

Oh yeah, there actually is at least ONE MORE pic that I want to post, a few of you have been asking for it. But it's after midnight right now and, um, I'm pretty tired. :sleeping2: So, it's going to have to wait a little while longer until I get some sleep...

I know, I'm evil. :evilgrin:

I took TONS more pics, but couldn't choose which ones to post. If there's a certain side of the globe you want, just let me know and I probably already took it. Actually, it would be cool to make a stop-motion siggy... if anyone can send me the instructions on how to do that, I would be much appreciative!

1. Set up a tripod or support system so that your camera can't move somewhere with consistent lighting.

2. Take a picture of the globe.

3. Turn the globe very slightly making sure not to move the base or surroundings at all.

4. Take a picture of the globe.

5. Repeat 3 and 4 until you have completed a full rotation, plus a little extra to ensure continuity. Make sure that for each movement you turn the globe the same amount.

6. Put the layers together in photoshop (or a .gif animation program) I'd be happy to do this part if you don't have the software.

1. Set up a tripod or support system so that your camera can't move somewhere with consistent lighting.

2. Take a picture of the globe.

3. Turn the globe very slightly making sure not to move the base or surroundings at all.

4. Take a picture of the globe.

5. Repeat 3 and 4 until you have completed a full rotation, plus a little extra to ensure continuity. Make sure that for each movement you turn the globe the same amount.

6. Put the layers together in photoshop (or a .gif animation program) I'd be happy to do this part if you don't have the software.

Well, I already did steps 1 - 5, for the most part. :lol: Really I just needed the instructions in 6. Is there any type of software I can download for this?

I took TONS more pics, but couldn't choose which ones to post. If there's a certain side of the globe you want, just let me know and I probably already took it.

Ohh a picture of Belgium (or Europe) would be great :blush: :awesome:

Globe picspam commences...[/size][/color][/b]

I decided to post pics in phases. First phase being the awesome drum case that was used to transport it during the Parachutes tour, second phase will be pics of the unlit globe, third phase will be the globe "all lit up". :D

Phase 3: Globe "All Lit Up"

Okay, this is the one everybody's been asking for... "Parachutes 2010"

Not even going to bother with a spoiler button this time

10hr2tf.jpg

Phase 3: Globe "All Lit Up"[/size][/color][/b]

Okay, this is the one everybody's been asking for... "Parachutes 2010"

Not even going to bother with a spoiler button this time

10hr2tf.jpg

It's beautiful Carrie.