✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!

how many shots did it take you to get it exactly like on the album cover ? :p

Oh my goodness, you don't want to know... it was something like 200 or so. Took me almost an hour. I had the camera on a tiny little table-top tripod to keep it still, and then set a 10-second delay and started spinning it. It would take 3 pictures each cycle, at about 2-second intervals (or less), so spinning it without my hands being in the picture was a challenge (I deleted quite a few pictures for this very reason). I was getting frustrated and was about to give up, but then I gave it one last try... and tah-dah! So this one was in the last cycle.

Unbelievable, a picture says more than a thousand words. I think they should do a re-release with your picture on it. I would certainly send them a copy!

Ha! Considering Debs' e-mail last month stating the this was the only piece that brought a tear to her eye when they were getting everything ready for the auction, I actually thought about sending this to her with the disclaimer, "Oh, by the way, here's my completely UNORIGINAL picture." :lol:

I don't think it's snarky at all! Send it to both Debs and the Exhibition Room, imo! :nice: You could put the 2000 Parachutes pic and the 2010 one next to each other or something :)

Well, I've decided against the Exhibition Room for two reasons.

1. they want original stuff (not only is this unoriginal... the original actually belongs to them)

2. with the Exhibition Room you submit your full name and city where you live, and uh, I'm not sure I want that out there

Phase 3: Globe "All Lit Up"[/size][/color][/b]

Okay, this is the one everybody's been asking for... "Parachutes 2010"

Not even going to bother with a spoiler button this time

10hr2tf.jpg

Woooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! :wideeyed:

So beautiful and stunning, I actually thought it was the original pic at first!