✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Beyonce Knowles??

staring elf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i respect the girl, i ffink she`s talented very talented but i didn`t like her VMA 2003 performance cuz it was waaay tooo sexay and i started thinking that i`ve had enough of seeing bootays and boobies and shit like that in videos and on stage cuz it`s not about music anymore, it`s about selling your body and showing moves that you should be showing in your bedroom when you`re with your bf or with a pimp or whatever. it pisses me off.

i respect the girl' date=' i ffink she`s talented very talented but i didn`t like her VMA 2003 performance cuz it was waaay tooo sexay and i started thinking that i`ve had enough of seeing bootays and boobies and shit like that in videos and on stage cuz it`s not about music anymore, it`s about selling your body and showing moves that you should be showing in your bedroom when you`re with your bf or with a pimp or whatever. it pisses me off. [/color']

OMG sumone finally talks sum sense! Halleluia :lol: I totally agree wiv u weedy.

Hahahaha! 'Pimp' :P

i respect the girl' date=' i ffink she`s talented very talented but i didn`t like her VMA 2003 performance cuz it was waaay tooo sexay and i started thinking that i`ve had enough of seeing bootays and boobies and shit like that in videos and on stage cuz it`s not about music anymore, it`s about selling your body and showing moves that you should be showing in your bedroom when you`re with your bf or with a pimp or whatever. it pisses me off. [/color']

OMG sumone finally talks sum sense! Halleluia :lol: I totally agree wiv u weedy.

Hahahaha! 'Pimp' :P

whoa! ffanx!

and yeah pimp has been one of my fav words lately. (i like 50cent :D )

• 6 months later...

I don't like her as she is taken some of the limelight from Alica keys who is a millions times better.

Also Beyonce even though, she is reasonably looking, I think she is not a very postive role model to young females out there. !!