2010 Albums Worth Listening To

winigwl

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUTTERFLY HOUSE - THE CORAL.

g2cg.jpg

Does anyone else like these guys? I wanna rave and rave and rave about this band and this damn near perfect album, but I don't think anyone else cares :bigcry:

Seriously, this album is so good; it's been getting rave reviews. The album itself is beautiful but the bonus tracks that come with it are just stunningly gorgeous.

Taster

• 2 weeks later...

The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You

Okay it's a 2009 album, but didn't get released in this country til April this year :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrsgIEBwIZM]YouTube- I and Love and You- The Avett Brothers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvgNX3ZIV4]YouTube- The Avett Brothers - Kick Drum Heart[/ame]

At the moment I'm digging Outbursts - Turin Brakes. It's beautiful.

THIS! ;)

hahaha when the hell did I post that..? :dizzy2: must have been ages ago....'tis a chuffin' good album tho. Still diggin' it :dance: Love the avi btw Ian

Which reminds me I need to actually buy a couple of their earlier albums instead of just spotify'ing them... :thinking:

hahaha when the hell did I post that..? :dizzy2: must have been ages ago....'tis a chuffin' good album tho. Still diggin' it :dance: Love the avi btw Ian

Which reminds me I need to actually buy a couple of their earlier albums instead of just spotify'ing them... :thinking:

Amazon Marketplace is your friend, you can get the first 3 albums for under £1, add on P+P of £1,24 and it's a good deal :smug: