✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ode to deodorant

cele

I know there are some song that have strange meanings, and there are also some threads talking about terrible lyrics.

But there is something about this song. what the fuck? an ode to deodorant, just because it is the confidence he needs.

Is there someone that can explain me this?

I agree with rickenbacker, fantastic song!! :heart:

And I just see it as a fun song. Maybe it was made late at night as a joke but then it turned into a proper song, who knows!

Rove :heart: asked a similar question btw, 5:25mins:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lIK3xSLXKg]YouTube- [HQ] Coldplay Interview on Rove 2009-03-08 (BEST AVAILABLE)[/ame]

did anyone ever thought of a girl he might have kissed and tried to...(get more from)...her but she never used some deodorant? maybe this was the real reason why he was a virgin such a long time because the GIRLS never used it? :stunned: :laugh3:

mc_squared i love your comments as always :laugh3:

bay tha way that song is one of my top favourists on my list. it's an excellent biking-in-the-forest song.

did anyone ever thought of a girl he might have kissed and tried to...(get more from)...her but she never used some deodorant? maybe this was the real reason why he was a virgin such a long time because the GIRLS never used it? :stunned: :laugh3:

Or maybe he used to repulse them because he never used any himself?:P

mc_squared i love your comments as always :laugh3:

Of course. It's because you have great taste.:lol:

I'm here all decade....................... :rolleyes:

haha