✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Valentines Day is around the corner... who's excited?!

ivet

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondly, what difference does it make if they say it under alias or under their username? It's the same point just said by a different username.

It does, because it means they can just cause trouble without being held responsible or taking any flak for it.

I don't think anyone here would care enough to protect their precious reputation on this forum by switching to aliases, that's pathetic.

That's true, but it has happened in the recent past, so go figure.:dozey:

It does, because it means they can just cause trouble without being held responsible or taking any flak for it.

And? Who cares?! Unless you are that bitter and obsessive about a persons reputation on here.

Just tell me one good reason as to why you give a fuck about someone taking responsibility for their posts on here.

That's true, but it has happened in the recent past, so go figure.:dozey:

You agree that it's pathetic to care so much about someone's reputation, but you're the only one on this forum accusing different usernames of being aliases so clearly it's something you can understand doing.

Lastly, you were wrong, Ren did an IP check, if you actually re-read the girls posts she didn't act abusively or swear, so I don't know what's going on in your paranoid little mind.

I'm not really excited about Valentines Day. Mainly because it's not such a big deal in Finland.

It anyway will be the very first valentines day with a boyfriend so it'll be interesting to see if it's gonna be any different than all the other valentines days that have passed by..

You agree that it's pathetic to care so much about someone's reputation, but you're the only one on this forum accusing different usernames of being aliases so clearly it's something you can understand doing.

No I didn't. You said it was it would be "pathetic" for anyone to use an alias to conceal their identiy, and I agreed, and it has happened. The ones that have done it are indeed pathetic.;)

Lastly, you were wrong, Ren did an IP check, if you actually re-read the girls posts she didn't act abusively or swear, so I don't know what's going on in your paranoid little mind.

That doesn't prove anything as IP addresses can easily be disguised. I'm sure you can't be that naive.

:p i wish you were older too.... like you would be turning 17... that way I would be like HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE! MY BIRTHDAY IS 3 DAYS BEFORE YOURS!!! :evil: I'M OLDER!!!

(which i will be anyways but it's no fun :disappointed: )

No I didn't. You said it was it would be "pathetic" for anyone to use an alias to conceal their identiy, and I agreed, and it has happened. The ones that have done it are indeed pathetic.;)

Yes but those of us with lives forget about it, you still haven't answered, why are you the only one who consistently brings up the alias thing? Nobody cares. You are paranoid.

I'm still not convinced with your answer as to why it matters, so they avoid responsibility? What responsibility? You're one of the only regular forum members to be stupid enough to get banned, and you somehow did it without even being abusive, clap fucking clap.

That doesn't prove anything as IP addresses can easily be disguised. I'm sure you can't be that naive.

Clearly I can. So there. :smug: