✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Valentines Day is around the corner... who's excited?!

ivet

Only a person like ivet would be excited for Valentine's Day.

She isn't excited.

Ooops :cool:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :heart: :heart: :lol: :lol:

Just to clarify, I wasn't personally offended by what was said, but I know people are sensitive about being single, and anything a leetle bit patronising, thrown in with your happiness, can upset. Just reading through this thread you can see how much this day can depress people.

I'll agree that it is a bit silly, it's one day. You're not at all 'shoving it in peoples faces' but just by mentioning your own relationship, people are sensitive to that.

So to sum it up I agree with everyone and I love you all and expect a card in the post on the 14th :heart:

:rolleyes:

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to it.

Oh Alex :wink3:

That what we're like. My boyfriend doesn't like Valentine's Day so we probably won't do anything. I think it's a bit of a shame really. I don't care about the presents but I think it would be nice to go for a meal or something. I'm not gonna ask him though. I don't think there's a point in doing it if he really doesn't enjoy it.

Exactly the same for me! I guess it'll just be a normal day :nice:

Btw, i feel lonely and unloved ... i need a hug :(

Awww :hug:

Why in the hell do we even NEED a Valentine's Day anyway? Apart from the companies wanting monies, that is. It's not hard to cherish every different moment as something special and one-of-a-kind, you don't need a specific day to do it.