✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Valentines Day is around the corner... who's excited?!

ivet

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around the corner?!

This year I'm single, and I'm indifferent, last year I was in a relationship, also indifferent, and luckily so was she. I can't even remember what we did, I think I went and played snooker with a few mates that night and I'm not even sure if I stayed with her.

But most girls do care about it, and normally I hate it if I'm in a relationship, because it's just so lame. The expectation of getting a gift, the big day itself, what you're going to do, and pretty much everyone you know asking what presents your getting for your gf and what big plans you have, and why? Because card company's want their moneys.

So when you're curled up with your partner, with a lovely bottle of wine, presents and chocolates, talking mushy crap, remember when you look into their eyes, that this is happening because of some pathetic scheme you've been duped into, like the hundreds of millions of other couples on this planet doing the exact same thing.

Enjoy your Valentines Day! Hahaha.

Can we not just go with, SEX IN GENERAL being overrated?

And no...I agree this is the STUPIDEST, DUMBEST HOLIDAY EVER. It just reminds me how UNPRETTY I AM. :D

Overrated? Not with the right person.

Yes, it's stupid and dumb, I don't need a day to tell/show someone I care/love them. I just like to throw wads of money at card shops in February, it's just a coincidence.

It reminds you of how unpretty you are!? Are you that insecure that you let a totally stupid day dictate how you feel about yourself? Just because someone doesn't buy you a £4 card and a stupid fluffy teddy-bear that lights up it makes you unpretty. Wise up! That's no way to measure yourself.

Overrated? Not with the right person.

Yes, it's stupid and dumb, I don't need a day to tell/show someone I care/love them. I just like to throw wads of money at card shops in February, it's just a coincidence.

It reminds you of how unpretty you are!? Are you that insecure that you let a totally stupid day dictate how you feel about yourself? Just because someone doesn't buy you a £4 card and a stupid fluffy teddy-bear that lights up it makes you unpretty. Wise up! That's no way to measure yourself.

I think it's deeper than the cards.

I hate it cause it's really dumb, and it reminds me of some shit I had to go through, and people act like idiots, they also pretend to love each other more than they actually do.

But I wouldn't mind if some moron gives me a card or a shit candy.

Actually, I'd love some candy :nice:

the lonely ones dont get anything. the ugly ones get nothing. the unfamous ones get nothing. :shifty:

Coldplaying should have a Valentine's program, spice up the day. :cheesy:

If people kept ranting on how they don't get to have and enjoy valentine's day, then why not set up a valentine's day in here for them (us :dozey: )

:lol:

my school has valentine's program, as in, the clubs and societies start selling flowers or valentine's shiz that you can give to someone. on that day, they (the society) would give the person you order it for, you don't have to give the person in the face, which means you can give it anonymously.

and Valentine's Day is CHINESE NEW YEAR. which means no school for us here. :nice:

but it's gonna be given earlier now. :shifty:

I'm so desperate to have a nice Valentine's. :shame:

Around the corner?!

This year I'm single, and I'm indifferent, last year I was in a relationship, also indifferent, and luckily so was she. I can't even remember what we did, I think I went and played snooker with a few mates that night and I'm not even sure if I stayed with her.

But most girls do care about it, and normally I hate it if I'm in a relationship, because it's just so lame. The expectation of getting a gift, the big day itself, what you're going to do, and pretty much everyone you know asking what presents your getting for your gf and what big plans you have, and why? Because card company's want their moneys.

So when you're curled up with your partner, with a lovely bottle of wine, presents and chocolates, talking mushy crap, remember when you look into their eyes, that this is happening because of some pathetic scheme you've been duped into, like the hundreds of millions of other couples on this planet doing the exact same thing.

Enjoy your Valentines Day! Hahaha.

hahah, i love you...:uhoh2:

And the whole Cping v-day thing could be fun but it could also remind us how lonely and ugly we all are that we have a type of system on a forum give us valentines instead of getting them from someone who really does love us :p

:lol:

my school has valentine's program, as in, the clubs and societies start selling flowers or valentine's shiz that you can give to someone. on that day, they (the society) would give the person you order it for, you don't have to give the person in the face, which means you can give it anonymously.

My school does this too, the middle school sells lollipops and the high school sells roses. I highly doubt I'll get anything. :P

That what we're like. My boyfriend doesn't like Valentine's Day so we probably won't do anything. I think it's a bit of a shame really. I don't care about the presents but I think it would be nice to go for a meal or something. I'm not gonna ask him though. I don't think there's a point in doing it if he really doesn't enjoy it.