✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Valentines Day is around the corner... who's excited?!

ivet

you quoted me and said those things.

so guess what? if thats your opinion good for you but don't come and tell me cuz i could care less.

Now i started it all, you called us all (so I am included) unloved people as if cos you are in a relationship you are much better that us all.

yeah you do great at pretending you don't care since you're replying to my posts.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i started it all, you called us all (so I am included) unloved people as if cos you are in a relationship you are much better that us all.

yeah you do great at pretending you don't care since you're replying to my posts.

hahaahaha when the hell did i say i was much better?

wtf. i would argue with you but i think you're great at doing the talking for me obviously.

hahaahaha when the hell did i say i was much better?

wtf. i would argue with you but i think you're great at doing the talking for me obviously.

I never said you did, can you read at all? I said as if that made you much better, I even quoted myself bellow in case you wanna re read before replying with another absurd comment. It is even underlined, see I am that nice to you, so you can actually spot it. :nice:

haha ok dude.

doesn't change that i'm happy & it doesn't really bothers me that people hate on the day so much because they are lonely.

if they really wanted to they would just ignore it & stop complaining. so obviously they like talking about how lonely and miserable they are.

I was originally referring to how you were being unbelievably patronising by saying "lonely and unloved people" (Something like that) and then you respond by bringing up your happiness (Which had nothing to do with anything) and call everyone else lonely, lonely, and miserable.

Good call. This is exactly why there was truth to Nathan calling it a "HAHA WERE HAPPY AND LOVED AND YOURE ALONE AND PATHETIC" day.

That said, Violet sparks incoherent reaction has been a bit over the top.

I was originally referring to how you were being unbelievably patronising by saying "lonely and unloved people" (Something like that) and then you respond by bringing up your happiness (Which had nothing to do with anything) and call everyone else lonely, lonely, and miserable.

Good call. This is exactly why there was truth to Nathan calling it a "HAHA WERE HAPPY AND LOVED AND YOURE ALONE AND PATHETIC" day.

Well you actually said almost the same thing I did.

Different words but technically the same.

I'm still very suspicious about these newbies that have appeared this month and immediately started insulting people for no apparent reason. Their posting style seems uncannily like that of long-standing members of a similar ilk and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were "aliases".

Far too much of a coincidence if you ask me.:dozey:

i really don't want to show off that i'm happy.

i'm but i don't go around telling people i'm better than then because i'm in a relationship.

that's what that violet whatever girl said, implying that it makes me a better person because i have a boyfriend.

she said it herself, in that post. in mine, which was directed to you i ment that either way

if i see someone happy i wouldn't hate them for being happy for something that i dont have.

i didn't when i was single and i wouldn't if i were now.

and now that i'm lucky enough to have someone i don't pick on people because they're lonely.

and them being lonely doesn't bother me. but i see plenty of people in this thread complaining that they hate all the people that are happy and inlove and they are just fooling themselves by sending each other cards or buying chocolate or whatever.

i know that was the intention of the thread but what i mean is that in my opinion

if it bothered them so much they should just look the other way and not talk about it constantly.

some people in here haven't but there are others that go around other threads complaining about how miserable their life is and how much they hate it.

what's the point of that? i don't see it at all..

if i were depressed then i would try to distract myself by doing things i enjoyed and try be positive and strive to do better in the things i know i'm good at

and ignore the things that were just bringing me down..

I'm still very suspicious about these newbies that have appeared this month and immediately started insulting people for no apparent reason. Their posting style seems uncannily like that of long-standing members of a similar ilk and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were "aliases".

Far too much of a coincidence if you ask me.:dozey:

Then just fucking PM a moderator to do a check, or shutup about it. You don't have a clue.

Secondly, what difference does it make if they say it under alias or under their username? It's the same point just said by a different username.

I don't think anyone here would care enough to protect their precious reputation on this forum by switching to aliases, that's pathetic (Which explains why that line of thinking is only coming from you).

haha ok dude.

doesn't change that i'm happy & it doesn't really bothers me that people hate on the day so much because they are lonely.

if they really wanted to they would just ignore it & stop complaining. so obviously they like talking about how lonely and miserable they are.

Yeah right you can just ignore things that make you unhappy.

Why do you keep mentioning your on own happiness when you know exactly that other people are sad? Its quite sickening!

i'm but i don't go around telling people i'm better than then because i'm in a relationship.

that's what that violet whatever girl said, implying that it makes me a better person because i have a boyfriend.

she said it herself, in that post. in mine, which was directed to you i ment that either way

if i see someone happy i wouldn't hate them for being happy for something that i dont have.

and now that i'm lucky enough to have someone i don't pick on people because they're lonely.

and them being lonely doesn't bother me. but i see plenty of people in this thread complaining that they hate all the people that are happy and inlove and they are just fooling themselves by sending each other cards or buying chocolate or whatever.

i know that was the intention of the thread but what i mean is that in my opinion

if it bothered them so much they should just look the other way and not talk about it constantly.

some people in here haven't but there are others that go around other threads complaining about how miserable their life is and how much they hate it.

if i were depressed then i would try to distract myself by doing things i enjoyed and try be positive and strive to do better in the things i know i'm good at

Izzy, I get your point, but just like you hate people saying how miserable they are all over the board, some other people hate people saying they are so happy.

And you can always ignore rude people, just ignore them and they will stop posting.

:hug:

Yeah right you can just ignore things that make you unhappy.

Why do you keep mentioning your on own happiness when you know exactly that other people are sad? Its quite sickening!

aw you poor thing. everyone else in the world has to be miserable because of you.

so unhappiness is the only emotion people are allowed to have...

It's not an alias. I just checked . Even newbies have the right to voice their opinion and i don't think she wasn't really offensive so please people, keep arguing all you want but don't take other people's point of view so seriously and in a personal way.

Btw, i feel lonely and unloved ... i need a hug :(

Can you see how trying to defend your point just digs the hole a bit deeper?

That entire post was written from you, atop a high horse, telling all the single people how even if you were pathetic like us you'd at least be better at it.

I didn't assume anything about your relationship because it's not my place (and that's how I felt violet was going OTT) but I was just responding to the original post "for the lonely and unloved people" and how it looks. I know that's not what you mean to sound like, but that's how it looks and to me it's probably how it is (Whether you can admit it or not). Otherwise, you probably would've expressed your concern over the people complaining about Valentines, without re-iterating your own happiness.

Aaand that's how I related it to Nathan's point, I can understand how he see's it that way.

I don't think anyone hates you because you're in a relationship. It's just annoying that you keep mentioning how happy you are. It's like those couples who constantly make out in public.

It's not an alias. I just checked . Even newbies have the right to voice their opinion and i don't think she wasn't really offensive so please people, keep arguing all you want but don't take other people's point of view so seriously and in a personal way.

Btw, i feel lonely and unloved ... i need a hug :(

Awww :hug:

aw you poor thing. everyone else in the world has to be miserable because of you.

so unhappiness is the only emotion people are allowed to have...

No but you could show a bit more understanding for people who are unhappy. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate this kind of reaction if you were talking about your own problems.

Can you see how trying to defend your point just digs the hole a bit deeper?

That entire post was written from you, atop a high horse, telling all the single people how even if you were pathetic like us you'd at least be better at it.

I didn't assume anything about your relationship because it's not my place (and that's how I felt violet was going OTT) but I was just responding to the original post "for the lonely and unloved people" and how it looks. I know that's not what you mean to sound like, but that's how it looks and to me it's probably how it is (Whether you can admit it or not). Otherwise, you probably would've expressed your concern over the people complaining about Valentines, without re-iterating your own happiness.

Aaand that's how I related it to Nathan's point, I can understand how he see's it that way.

well in that first post you're relating to i was joking because what ivet said in the first post.

but i won't say i'm happy because it seems to be such a big issue when i say it.

like i was trying to make people feel bad. not my intention. but i guess that's what it seemed like and i'm sorry.

but i'm not. i thought it didn't matter if i was or wasn't with someone..

i just expression that i thought it'd be better that some people ignored the fact that valentine day was made for the people that have someone they love.

not for them to complain that they don't. they should focus on their friendships and leave the couples to their lovely dovy stuff.

I think Reilly got it spot on here "That entire post was written from you, atop a high horse, telling all the single people how even if you were pathetic like us you'd at least be better at it."

Although I'm just going to be accused of hating on Iz for the sake of it, it's not unlike you to think you are the centre of the universe while you remind us all how humble you are.

I'm gonna meddle here and i understand what you're saying iz but that day is especially annoying. Don't get me wrong, i don't mind to see happy couples or see them making out in public once in a while but in that day everybody seems to do it and rub it all over your face. So if people can brag about their bf/gf and make out in public just to celebrate this patethic day( cos i've seen couples who pretend to love so much during this day and the next day they act like nothing.) then those who don't like this day have the same right to say they don't like it. I didn't even like it when i had a girlfriend cos it was such a fake day to me and i don't really need a day to celebrate this if i'm actually in love with someone.

Anyway, just my opinion and nothing personal.

i understand ren.

because making out in public is repulsive to me.

and it's especially annoying to see couple loving each other on that day just because "it's the way it's supposed to be." but once it's over they go back to just whatever.

i don't like that and i don't do that. those people are a bunch of hypocrates

so i agree with you on that. but i just want people to know that i don't want to shove anything in their face. i was saying how i felt about the whole day and it just happened to be a different opinion than most.

Just to clarify, I wasn't personally offended by what was said, but I know people are sensitive about being single, and anything a leetle bit patronising, thrown in with your happiness, can upset. Just reading through this thread you can see how much this day can depress people.

I'll agree that it is a bit silly, it's one day. You're not at all 'shoving it in peoples faces' but just by mentioning your own relationship, people are sensitive to that.

So to sum it up I agree with everyone and I love you all and expect a card in the post on the 14th :heart: