✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Valentines Day is around the corner... who's excited?!

ivet

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah! and then you got the little Hannah Montana and Spongebob Squarepants valentines for little kids and the dancing monkey to "YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE" :guitarist: and the teddy bears with the hearts that say stuff like BE MINE, and I <3 You...

I like to stay away from Wal-Mart at this time of the year... xDD

:lol:, I miss being a little kid on Valentines day :P

I don't blame her to be perfectly honest. She has an excuse this time of year. I'm a hater too this time of year :confused:

I'm a hater too :shame:

I don't give a shit but valentines day seems to just be "HAHAHAHA WE'RE HAPPY IN A RELATIONSHIP AND YOU ARE LONELY AND SINGLE" day.

+1

I understand Christmas, even if I hate it.

But Valentine's day?

If there's a ridiculous day like that, I want a Star Wars day.

:lol:

Nathan's post reminded me to bring up this:

Haha! Unreal.

haha ok dude.

doesn't change that i'm happy & it doesn't really bothers me that people hate on the day so much because they are lonely.

if they really wanted to they would just ignore it & stop complaining. so obviously they like talking about how lonely and miserable they are.

Only a person like ivet would be excited for Valentine's Day.

...cos I know I'm not :\

V-Day has to be the most annoying holiday ever created... It's a day for girls to get flowers and chocolates and teddy bears and awwwwww LOVE <333333

And for the ones that are lonely and unloved...? well we get a day in hell dressed in candy hearts and mushy wushy crap :nice:

/biased thread :wacky:

She isn't excited.

haha ok dude.

doesn't change that i'm happy & it doesn't really bothers me that people hate on the day so much because they are lonely.

if they really wanted to they would just ignore it & stop complaining. so obviously they like talking about how lonely and miserable they are.

this is one of the most hilarious posts i've read.

V-day is the most overrated day ever. people in here are not complaining cuz they are "lonely and miserable" and last time i heard being lonely doesn't mean being miserable, sometimes is much better being lonely that been with a guy just cuz you don't wanna feel lonely and cuz you wanna show off how happy you are.

and i think if you love someone you gotta be nice to that someone everyday and not show off you love that someone so fucaking much one day of the year only.

my two cents here.

sometimes is much better being lonely that been with a guy just cuz you don't wanna feel lonely and cuz you wanna show off how happy you are.

and i think if you love someone you gotta be nice to that someone everyday and not show off you love that someone so fucaking much one day of the year only.

hahahaha that just shows how much you know about me & my relationship.

do me a favor and stop bullshitting and generalizing.

hahahaha that just shows how much you know about me & my relationship.

do me a favor and stop bullshitting and generalizing.

I really could not care less about whatever relationship you have.

And stop being a hypocrite you called us all lonely and miserable people.

Correct me as long as you like, keep on showing off please.

I really could not care less about whatever relationship you have.

And stop being a hypocryte you called us all lonely and miserable people.

wtf is your problem.

if you don't care then don't say shit like i'm with a guy cuz i don't want to be lonely

you don't have the first clue why i'm with the guy.

& i show how much i care about him all the time, i don't need this day to do that. i never said i did. so stfu

wtf is your problem.

if you don't care then don't say shit like i'm with a guy cuz i don't want to be lonely

you don't have the first clue why i'm with the guy.

& i show how much i care about him all the time, i don't need this day to do that. i never said i did. so stfu

I never said you are with a guy cos you don't wanna feel lonely, i told you my personal pov, if you felt annoyed by that is all your problem not mine at all. and again whatever the reason why you are with him is none of my business, aka I don't care.

Yes I can see you like showing off quite a lot.

I never said you are with a guy cos you don't wanna feel lonely, i told you my personal pov, if you felt annoyed by that is all your problem not mine at all. and again whatever the reason why you are with him is none of my business, aka I don't care.

Yes I can see you like showing off quite a lot.

she is annoyed because you're a prick. You like showing off your opinion, as if it matters in life. Your concern only proves your self-centeredness and you don't even realize she wasn't talking to you.