✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

As a child, what did you want to be as an adult, and are you loyal to your inner child now?

Malaika

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was really young I wanted to be a pink bunny rabbit but then when I was about six I went downstairs to my mum and I was like "I can't be a pink bunny rabbit when Im older can I?" :cry: That was a bad time for me.

Believe it or not I don't actually have an obsession with rabbits.

• 2 months later...
I wanted to be an architect

wtf?

I wanted to be an architect too but I wasn't good in maths so I am a Poet today and a painter and I make perfect circles and staightestest lines when I draw and I am happy :)

One Love.

I wanted to be a Vet or a graphic designer :nice:

Nice and are you either ?

Can you tell me how to have my reply appear just underneath yours. And how do you add a mood to your info on ht left?

Have a thousand sparkling balloons day One Love :)

When I was really young I wanted to be a pink bunny rabbit but then when I was about six I went downstairs to my mum and I was like "I can't be a pink bunny rabbit when Im older can I?" :cry: That was a bad time for me.

Believe it or not I don't actually have an obsession with rabbits.

LOL sorry you realized you couldn't be a pink bunny but you're still young you can still become one you know I think Cosplay should be in all nations' constitutions it would be great I love Japanese culture and Cosplay is just wonderful then you could be a pink bunny whenever you feel like it :) As long as you are happy so am I.

One Love.