✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

As a child, what did you want to be as an adult, and are you loyal to your inner child now?

Malaika

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Love.

Two Love.

Red Love, Blue Love! :cheesy:

As a kid I wanted to be a paleontologist

ME TOOOOOOO! I loved loved loved dinosaurs when I was a kid, I read all the books I could find on them voraciously until I got to college-level textbooks, which were just so hard to understand so I just gave up I suppose. I still think they're pretty interesting. After that I went through a period of a few years when I had no fucking clue what I wanted to do.

As a kid I wanted to be a paleontologist, cop and baseball player (yeah i know... kinda random).

...those are definitely not going to happen.

In High School I wanted to be a musician like a band that tours/gets famous, but realized that's not very realistic (w/ the bad economy and failing music industry), so it's more of a hobby now.

:) Great! as long as your inner child is smiling it's wonderful because you know often we forget what we wanted to do when we were kids and most often it kills our inner child and it's sad, but music is great I'm a musician too and it definitely makes my heart smile. One Love.

I still want to be an author and in a famous band and all that. I'm never gonna stop writing or doing music as hobbies, and I won't ever stop trying to become successful in either. Plenty of success stories for people who worked for years and years before a big break.

But I'm also realistic and know how unlikely it is for either of these to work out for a career, which is why I'm going to college to figure out what else I want to do.

Wunderbar :) going to college is a great way to refine your dream anyway but I like your determination, More Power to you! One Love.

Che? Guevara?

Yes :) but I made a mistake sorry, his quote is not to be unrealistic but "to be realistic and do the impossible" and it's true that anything is possible when you set your whole heart to it and don't allow outside ideas to discourage you.

I wanted to be a **** :nice:

i wanted to be a flight attendant since i don't know what age

i was going to go to school for it after the summer in 2009

but oh well.. i can't/wouldn't now.

i might study to be a special education teacher

that's wonderful :) I hope you will but what does a special education teacher do exactly I'm not sure? and can you please tell me how to get my replies to appear underneath people's quotes, I haven't posted much and I see people do it and it's easier to understand .... One Love!

I wanted to be a teacher... like kindergarten or elementary level :shifty:

but little kids are fucking annoying little turds and I couldn't deal with it :wacky: The only kids i can stand our my 3 brothers but that's b/c i live with them and I know their bidnezz

Now I wanna be an architect, we'll see how it goes...