✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Goldrush Society!

footyfan10

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In The Goldrush Society you can be exactly what you want to be!

So Cleeson7, you are Member 7!

And The Final Track, you are our official Prospektor. I bestow you with this title and hope you hold it well.

But yes let me say some more things about why The Goldrush is so amazing.

It's like a song that exists out of space and time yet within such a singular space and time. The way its recorded you get this feeling that, although certainly it is complex and must have taken some time to put together, it sort of all fell together. And yet there's something about it that seems to exemplify Coldplay, if not their musical catalog, but the way they exist as a band. It's just fun. And Coldplay seem like they're usually having a pretty fun time.

the goldrush is awesome!

I'd live to join!

we should get a goal.

maybe.. to get youtube spell it als goldrush, instead of gold rush :facepalm:

That's a worthy goal. They should at least spell the song correctly! That annoys me almost as much as when people call Coldplay Cold Play. :facepalm:

I would also like to be a member in this group.

I love this song ever since it was released. Everytime I listen to it it cheers me up.

Actually Chris has studied History and I love it that there are historic references in some of their songs but The Goldrush is a whole song about a history topic.

It sounds like it was recorded in a bar in the USA 200 years ago in the times of Goldrush. It could be a soundtrack for a movie dealing this topic or CP could also make a great video with all costumes and setting. Furthermore with their beards they all look like potential gold-diggers with or without costumes. :D