✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

Guest diogo_sg

Sure! But, just for the record, I've caught people doing it many more times than I have been caught :P

Have you ever ate so much food that you started feeling as if your stomach was a friggin basketball?

No, but this reminds me an embarrassing moment. I have Avast as my anti-virus program in my laptop and maybe you know this program announces with a prerecorded voice when it has detected a virus. Well, once I did a presentation and my classmates asked me to share it with them. One of the USB memories had a virus and the program announced it, but my laptop was connected to the speakers. in that exact moment the principal was entering the room as we were hearing "a threat has been detected" all my classmates started laughing because it was a hilarious coincidence. It wasn't my phone ringing in an embarrassing moment but I think my laptop counts as well lol

Have you ever fallen down in the street?

• Like 3

Nope, although I've had a time where I got up at 10 and went at bed at 6 in the afternoon the next day with only 3 hours of sleep in between. Maybe even worse, when I got up at like around the same time, and only had 1 and a half hours of "sleep" (which wasn't even that much "sleep", more just "trying to fall asleep" and went to bed at like 11 or something, I can't remember exactly.

Guest diogo_sg

Yes. In fact, I'm going to visit one this week (well, two, actually, because I have to cross one to get to the other - I'm going by bus). I'm leaving this afternoon :P

Have you ever did bungee jumping?

Well,the only thing I've done close to saving one's life is grabbing my friend quickly because she didn't check the road before crossing it to see if there were any cars passing and a car almost hit her. I don't know if that's considered "saving" though,because it has happened many times :P

Have you ever lost track of time because you were listening to Coldplay(and perhaps didn't do something you were supposed to do because of it) ?

Yes! I have this great series of dreams where I am visiting Britain, get lost,and Chris sees me and asks if he can help. Before I know it, I'm at the Bakery with the band or at his house. Back in the day, GP was there and was really kind. I think these dreams were based on a real fan picture on the old MX site.

Have you ever been near a real police manhunt with a gunman running on the loose right near you while a police helicopter searched from above and police swarmed around you on the ground?

I was just a couple weeks back at a hospital I go to.