✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever...?

djibou

No, I haven't yet.

Have you ever gone past a stop you were supposed to get off at?

Yes. And missed turning on my street. My niece plays college volleyball and got a concussion. She told us that when it was at its worst, she missed her stop on the college bus trip to her dorm because she couldn’t remember where she lived. When she was the only one left at the end of the route, The bus driver had to figure where she lived by her description of the building. Quite a scary experience!

Have you ever thought you saw someone you knew, but it wasn’t them, then later seen the person you thought it was, even if you hadn’t seen them in a long time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes....that happened to me exactly and it was the next day when I saw them

Have you ever met someone that likes Coldplay as much as you in real life?

Yes, I have. (@Gideon_Mx , you've done it already, right?)

Have you ever been approached by a stranger who asked for help?

Now you're asking, perhaps.

Yeah.

Have you ever caught someone on stealing things in a shop or so?

Well, I caught my mom stealing magazines without even noticing. She forgot them in the shopping cart and the cashier didn't noticed too. I was a little boy so I kept my mouth shut. She only noticed home. So yes, my mom is a robber. :joy:

Have you ever fell in love with a person much older than you? (>10 year difference)

• Like 1

Well, I caught my mom stealing magazines without even noticing. She forgot them in the shopping cart and the cashier didn't noticed too. I was a little boy so I kept my mouth shut. She only noticed home. So yes, my mom is a robber. :joy:

Have you ever fell in love with a person much older than you? (>10 year difference)

Hahaha.

Nope.

Have you ever had a surprise party?

Yes - twice. Once, at 15, when during choir practice, the choir with many of my friends surprised me (I was the piano player) with balloons, a decorated chocolate chip cookie and my favorite stuffed animals ever (a frog and a rabbit) that my mother got rid of without telling me when she cleaned out her house. I still miss them!

Second one was when I turned 40 :gasp! Work colleagues surprised me with a party during the workday before a staff meeting. I thought it was really sweet.

Have you ever broken a bone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, I haven't yet. Is that a challenge?

Have you ever been to a karaoke bar?

Probably :grinning: It's pretty easy actually if you're willing to try it.

No, I haven't.

Have you ever broken someone else's phone?

• Like 1

No, but I drowned my iPhone at the end of the great 2016 Chicago AHFOD monsoon that canceled the show thirty minutes or more early. I had to find my husband who was driving around the city trying to meet up with me after an abrupt end to his Star Trek movie

Ninety minutes later, after using several kind strangers’ phones, we found each other. And that leads to my question:

Have you ever gotten separated from a friend at an event an not (or almost not) found each other?

No, but I drowned my iPhone at the end of the great 2016 Chicago AHFOD monsoon that canceled the show thirty minutes or more early. I had to find my husband who was driving around the city trying to meet up with me after an abrupt end to his Star Trek movie

Ninety minutes later, after using several kind strangers’ phones, we found each other. And that leads to my question:

Have you ever gotten separated from a friend at an event an not (or almost not) found each other?

Yes, I have. Usually because that friend has another bunch of friends there...

• 5 months later...