✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

biggest band: Kings of Leon or Coldplay

Arwen Evenstar

so I just recently got into KOL, and I've been hearing many people say that they are one of the biggest bands in the world

so I was wondering who is bigger KOL or Coldplay?

* seems like people misunderstood this thread, I know we all love Coldplay and will pick them but in terms of popularity and world domination who is bigger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just as I love Coldplay, I fucking love Kings of Leon... to death. on certain days, more than Coldplay :anxious:

I don't know that about being the biggest band in the world but they did get much hype over their last album, which is a shame really since it's not their best.

That being said, Coldplay has been around longer and has earned a world wide reputation for being that shit band, or to us, amazing :blush:! While KoL is more known in Europe and well here, in the US, since the Americans caught unto Sex on Fire... :shifty:

Coldplay is bigger.

And I laugh at this thread. Obviously KoL is gonna get bashed. But watch it bitches, :whip:

I defend them :snobby:

KOL has been popular in the UK for some time, but only recently broke out in the U.S. with the release of Only By the Night.

Coldplay, on the other hand, has been a worldwide phenomenon for some time.

KOL is gaining ground at a very fast rate now, but Coldplay is still bigger for sure.

coldplay is bigger for sure, maybe coldplay is "easier" to listen to, if it wasnt for sex on fire and use somebody probably KOL will still not be as famous as it is now. i like both bands though; heres something Caleb said a few months ago

"We definitely got bigger than we wanted to be," Caleb tells SPIN. "You feel like you've done something wrong. That woman in mom jeans who'd never let me date her daughter? She likes my music. That's fucking not cool."

KOL has been popular in the UK for some time, but only recently broke out in the U.S. with the release of Only By the Night.

Coldplay, on the other hand, has been a worldwide phenomenon for some time.

KOL is gaining ground at a very fast rate now, but Coldplay is still bigger for sure.

This.

I love KOL, they're an amazing band!! In my top 5.