September 30, 201016 yr Wait... I thought you were going to the Chicago show? :thinking: And yah tumblr is a little bitch tonight, it's not usually this way :\ Thats good-I thought my computer/connection was acting up so at least it's not that.
September 30, 201016 yr aww bb that sucks. dont think negatively though. i understand the not having the money part though. money sucks.
September 30, 201016 yr Wait... I thought you were going to the Chicago show? :thinking: And yah tumblr is a little bitch tonight, it's not usually this way :\ i wanted 2. i cant though. i cant afford it. :cry:
September 30, 201016 yr aww bb that sucks. dont think negatively though. i understand the not having the money part though. money sucks. Thanks girly. *HUGS* Trying not to-I also just worry if they could cancel for some reason-but I think that'll be okay too.
September 30, 201016 yr I still have this feeling in the back of my mind that I may not get to go for some reason-I won't be able to get the tix yet until my next paycheck-and even though the they went cheap (I think its still $100 for the pit as of now) I just feel like something's gonna happen......:\ Oh no Shani....sending good concert karma your way right now!! :kiss: I believe you will get to go! Let's perv some more while we wait on tumblr again :dozey: and Shani this will be Damon's face if you don't get to see him in concert... :lol:
September 30, 201016 yr i wanted 2. i cant though. i cant afford it. :cry: *BIG HUGGLES* I'm sorry BB-it does suck seriously. I swear though if the Blur reunion comes to the US we need to get something going about that!
September 30, 201016 yr i wanted 2. i cant though. i cant afford it. :cry: ohhh no :cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry!! Oh honey! :hug: Money really does suck. I wish it didn't control our lives the way it does. :disappointed:
September 30, 201016 yr Oh no Shani....sending good concert karma your way right now!! :kiss: I believe you will get to go! Let's perv some more while we wait on tumblr again :dozey: and Shani this will be Damon's face if you don't get to see him in concert... :lol: *HUGS* Awww THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: That last pic-awwww I wanna cuddle him! :D
September 30, 201016 yr *BIG HUGGLES* I'm sorry BB-it does suck seriously. I swear though if the Blur reunion comes to the US we need to get something going about that! thanks. <3 and if blur tours here, im going even if its 500 bucks lol. id probably have 2 go alone, but id do it! and Shani this will be Damon's face if you don't get to see him in concert... :lol: omg so cute LOL. :smug:
September 30, 201016 yr ohhh no :cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry!! Oh honey! :hug: Money really does suck. I wish it didn't control our lives the way it does. :disappointed: thanks bb. its ok. its because i spent my money on muse. so at least i get 2 see an awesome band anyway. i didnt know gorillaz were touring at that point. :cry:
September 30, 201016 yr LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! @nd pic of course-TELL ME he doesn't have it in his mind that something COULD happen with them low-ridahs! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
September 30, 201016 yr thanks. <3 and if blur tours here, im going even if its 500 bucks lol. id probably have 2 go alone, but id do it! omg so cute LOL. :smug: Nah we gotta do some planning if that goes down-like a meetup or something! (yes I know I JUST met you guys online but you RAWK so there ya go! :D:kiss:
September 30, 201016 yr Nah we gotta do some planning if that goes down-like a meetup or something! (yes I know I JUST met you guys online but you RAWK so there ya go! :D:kiss: id be so down for that! i wouldnt have 2 be embarrassed for being a total stalker and all obsessive at the show lol.
September 30, 201016 yr id be so down for that! i wouldnt have 2 be embarrassed for being a total stalker and all obsessive at the show lol. SHIT that would be so much fun!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
September 30, 201016 yr thanks bb. its ok. its because i spent my money on muse. so at least i get 2 see an awesome band anyway. i didnt know gorillaz were touring at that point. :cry: Awwww So many concerts... too little time and money... story of my life too! :cry: Nah we gotta do some planning if that goes down-like a meetup or something! (yes I know I JUST met you guys online but you RAWK so there ya go! :D:kiss: id be so down for that! i wouldnt have 2 be embarrassed for being a total stalker and all obsessive at the show lol. We should totally meet up for that... or Idk like all vaca in London if Blur do more shows over there :D
September 30, 201016 yr omg it would be! i better start saving up now. :) Seriously-I need a good swift kick in the rump to get a savings going anyway-this would give me a great reason! :D Awwww So many concerts... too little time and money... story of my life too! :cry: We should totally meet up for that... or Idk like all vaca in London if Blur do more shows over there :D THAT would be amazing-I've always wanted to go to London!!!!!!:D
September 30, 201016 yr Yes, you HAVE to visit London Shani! I plan on moving there in less than 2 years.. so you and any of the girls in this thread are welcome to stay with me :D holy uNNNNNFFFFF :dead: Graham is seriously so lucky to have such a hot boyfriend :dead:
September 30, 201016 yr Yes, you HAVE to visit London Shani! I plan on moving there in less than 2 years.. so you and any of the girls in this thread are welcome to stay with me :D I would LOVE that! Definitely a must-do on my bucket list-sure as hell am not getting any younger! :laugh3: holy uNNNNNFFFFF :dead: Graham is seriously so lucky to have such a hot boyfriend :dead: They seriously need to get married already. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
September 30, 201016 yr Awwww So many concerts... too little time and money... story of my life too! :cry: We should totally meet up for that... or Idk like all vaca in London if Blur do more shows over there :D omg going 2 London and seeing blur would be amazing. I've wanted 2 go there forever and this would be the perfect reason 2 get out there. I'd wanna stay there forever though. I just know it. I hate it here lol.
September 30, 201016 yr omg going 2 London and seeing blur would be amazing. I've wanted 2 go there forever and this would be the perfect reason 2 get out there. I'd wanna stay there forever though. I just know it. I hate it here lol. YES!!!! THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!
September 30, 201016 yr Guys, look at this interview Shelley put up on you tube and tumblr... HILARIOUS! Damon finally talks about how much the minnie mouse shirt means to him :lol: [ame= ] [/ame]
September 30, 201016 yr Guys, look at this interview Shelley put up on you tube and tumblr... HILARIOUS! Damon finally talks about how much the minnie mouse shirt means to him :lol: THAT SHIRT IS 15 YEARS OLD?????:stunned::stunned::stunned: Damn for all the chewing he does on it (and I'm sure other things! :inquisitive:) it's held up pretty damn good! See Liz-THIS would be deemed a good interview (what we were talking about on the other thread)-not to mention I had no clue he knew Bono that well-he's actually pretty sweet to him and was really caring about him with his back surgery with what he said. He really is a sweetheart!:heart:
September 30, 201016 yr Ahhh yes, he has forgiven Bono for that Grammy awards incident it sounds like :lol: This interview is amazing... wondering what Jamie did that he can't say on radio about his younger days.. oh god hahaha! And his camping story if freakin' hilarious LMAO!!
Create an account or sign in to comment