✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Agghhh Liz, why'd you post that Face pic? It was traumatizing enough to see that once :cry: :P

I'm really pissed too that no one here knows who he is, but then again he's like our little secret here in the US ;) Blur didn't get nearly enough airtime here back in the day- I saw Coffee and TV on TV once (well that was redundant) and never saw anything like that again. And I feel like kicking myself for not looking them up afterward...

The only Britpop song I heard in the 90s was Wonderwall :rolleyes:

Btw, am I the only person on this thread who's never seen the gloriousness that is Damon live?? That needs to be fixed asap...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, i'm not sure if or which blur song i heard 1st, i have a feeling that it was song 2 though, but i got into gorillaz in 7th grade, my science teacher played clint eastwood :) and i became interested to learn what it was all about and i loved it x)

Anyways. Anyone have any news on Damon?

And I was wondering, do people actually sleep or always come around his house? I heard that from somewhere. I think it was a interview or something.

^

HAH! I've seen that, he gets so fucking competitive in that game jesus christ calm down boy :laugh3:

And his house? I think that was just for a bit during like 1995 height of Britpop when some Italian fans were sleeping outside his house for a bit. Now a days he's very out of the spot light. He gets papped every now and then, but nothing compared to how he was in the 90s.

I don't have any new news :/ but i have pretty pics? lol

384.jpg

LN1005_BLUR_6.jpg

tumblr_lkmsbkS6qQ1qjojs0o1_1280.jpg

^Good question, I was wondering about that too... I came across an amazing pic from the 2010 tour and saved it on my computer but I have no idea how to post it.

That was harsh Nina... :P

And gahh, Damon needs to grow his Think Tank-era hair back, the shagginess suited him so well :\ I mean, I liked his mid-90s hair best, but I can't imagine him with it now... :nice:

I didn't want to be so harsh, come on guys! :P

First you upload the pic to tinypic or photobucket and then you put the url between [ img ] tags. :)

I prefer Damon with his current haircut. Tbh, I never liked his 90s hair.

damon6.jpg

Thanks, I think I've got it! Ok, I can see where you're coming from, can't complain about his haircut there (or anything at all really) :dozey:

While I'm at it, here's Damo + Kate Winslet... no idea how they got together but it's still cute :nice:

damonkatewinslet.jpg

So to summarize- I do like his current haircut but I hope it grows out a little longer. And I'm still sticking by the bangs and sideburns- I have yet to see anyone else with hair like that, but he completely pulls it off :)

2r4t0sg.jpg

lol good job!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bomb:

OH and Damo's hair is great right now. It's always been ~fabulous exvept for that weird chav phase he was in like in Bananaz and stuff where it was buzzed and almost looked shaved ew ew never again.

damonblur002red2xg.jpg

tumblr_ll5g0ojSUt1qa4fjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ll5fijXvYW1qa4fjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj9hnj1ZHw1qcilyeo1_500.png

Haha I agree Liz, my jaw dropped when I saw that part of Bananaz... I guess it's best to stop criticizing all the other phases and just appreciate that he even has hair in those :lol:

And I'm glad you liked my pics Nina, I love the first one for the same reasons... I seriously did nothing but stare at it for at least a couple of minutes after I saved it to my computer :dozey:

Congrats Wolvez btw :nice: I'm surprised I figured it out at all but Photobucket kinda helped me cheat by directly giving me the right format...

And Nina, the one you reposted above (I don't feel like re-reposting it) is AMAZING, thank you Liz!! (they all are, but that one... :bomb:) Is it just me imagining things and/or being a perv or do his pants in the first one have yet another hole in... a questionable area? XD