✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Very very nice pics! How many days left Grace? :bomb:

Wow! Like Jamie would design the mascot? :wacky:

10 DAYS TODAY!! :bomb: :bomb:

I think I know where to go now to meet the band afterwards too, I was at that venue on Sunday night for Muse :awesome:

A mascot designed by Jamie would be amazing!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so close :dead: I wanna come with you!

Yay, really hope you'll meet them! But if you need any advices, just ask :}

I know! :bomb: If only you could! Go win the lottery or something :lol:

Haha, advice... where do I go (I know you can't really answer that one)? What do I say? How do I not come across as a complete nervous wreck? :lol:

:dance:

It's ok I kind of flipped out a bit too. He just laughed and smiled, it's not a big deal to him. I'm sure you're not going to be more crazy than the crazy ass Britpop fangirls who use to sleep outside his house he use to have :uhoh:

Haha no, not quite that crazy... I'm more likely to just lose the ability to speak properly :lol:

I know! :bomb: If only you could! Go win the lottery or something :lol:

Haha, advice... where do I go (I know you can't really answer that one)? What do I say? How do I not come across as a complete nervous wreck? :lol:

:dance:

Sure :blank:

I can't tell you that, but when you take your spot in front row (cause you'll be in front row :tongue:), stand in front a one of the amps hehe :}

Also, english is your native language so I guess it won't be too hard! And that's so weird but I just felt like I was talking to some people I met on a forum or something xD He's really sweet :wacky:

It's ok I kind of flipped out a bit too. He just laughed and smiled, it's not a big deal to him. I'm sure you're not going to be more crazy than the crazy ass Britpop fangirls who use to sleep outside his house he use to have :uhoh:

This! That's so creepy... Like the little girls in NDLTR who're screaming his name and hitting the windows :uhoh:

• 2 weeks later...

qdhgkdhJKHDFJFH Can somebody find me another copy of this interview or send me a download link? It's blocked in this stupid rainy country (which surprisingly isn't England)? :bigcry:

Also, have you seen that Q Magazine cover? I was all *gaspies* and HNNG and angry because I'm not in England at the moment, and then I saw it was published in 2006. :facepalm:

qdhgkdhJKHDFJFH Can somebody find me another copy of this interview or send me a download link? It's blocked in this stupid rainy country (which surprisingly isn't England)? :bigcry:

Also, have you seen that Q Magazine cover? I was all *gaspies* and HNNG and angry because I'm not in England at the moment, and then I saw it was published in 2006. :facepalm:

I really hope this works. Let me know if it doesn't: http://www.mediafire.com/?h3qiaoa9ir9qq3k

I know!! I want it!

Thanks for the link!

I couldn't see it either, so thanks for the link!

Such a funny interview :D

It works, thank you so much! :wacky:

No problem guys!! Happy to help and spread the Jamion love :wink3::sneaky::laugh3:

HEY GUYS! JUST WANTED 2 STOP BY AND SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2 EVERYONE!! <3 <3

Happy Christmas to you (again) dearest! :heart:

Happy Christmas everyone!! :hug: