✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Wait, that Deviant Art wasn't Jamie's? I always thought it was :lol:

Maybe I am being gullible then, but Idk I'm probably just more nervous since she's following me and Varooka and our Jeffy tumblr hah!

I HOPE it's not her, but now I can't think of who would be kooky enough in the Blur fandom to make that up, like what would be the point? :confused:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, that Deviant Art wasn't Jamie's? I always thought it was :lol:

Maybe I am being gullible then, but Idk I'm probably just more nervous since she's following me and Varooka and our Jeffy tumblr hah!

I HOPE it's not her, but now I can't think of who would be kooky enough in the Blur fandom to make that up, like what would be the point? :confused:

Yeah sadly I was hoping it was too-I dunno maybe? Possibly? Just that some of the peeps that have had 'connections' with him at GU (ie 2J and someone else) pretty much say its not.

*HUGS* And sadly Liz-pretty much every fandom has at least one. It totally sucks, seriously. :(

Like the 1 crazy person in the village huh? :lol:

Awwww man! I thought for sure that was him LOOOOL how did they get those pics then? :thinking: damn creepers!

What pics are they? :)

It's not impossible, thats for sure, it's just being cautious, especially with the craziness of the internet. Ya just have to be careful all around. ;)

K I need this book. Is it on Amazon? (Yeah I've given up tyring to boycott them, I suck.)

You should definitely get it - it's really brilliant. I know the feeling. I was all ready to boycott them too, but damn them and their good deals!

UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:blank:

So this person reblogged one of my photos and then followed me today. Is that who I think it is :|

http://missy78a.tumblr.com/

Shit. Shit shit shit. :o:(

I feel like deleting my tumblr D::::: what do I do?!?!?! She's following Varooka on there too and a Jeff Wootton blog we run 'cus apparently she has a crush on Jeff LOOOOL what is my life? She doesn't need to be on tumblr, the things she will see D: DAMON TAKE THE COMPUTER AWAY FROM YOUR CHILD D:

This is not good. If it really is her... She's far too young... Oh god.

You're totally right about not mentioning it.

:stunned::stunned::stunned: MISSY HAS A TUMBLR???? I'm worried for what that child might see now! :o

^THIS!

UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:blank:

So this person reblogged one of my photos and then followed me today. Is that who I think it is :|

http://missy78a.tumblr.com/

WHUT.

:freak::freak::freak: OMG IF SHE SEE ALL THE DAMON FANDOM... :|

I remember that she likes Vampire Weekend. Haha.

But think again, she could have got used to it... :thinking:

:wtf:

And she likes Jeff? :laugh3:

I did laugh at this post though:

tumblr_l9mulfyKr31qaa1xro1_400.jpg

"my dad when he wasnt old lol (: "

HAHHAHAHA :laugh3:

AHHAHAHAHHAHAA LOLOLLLLL. :laugh3::laugh3:

YES LOOOOOL Jeff Wootton fangirl :lol: I wonder if daddy knows about her crush. That must be how she found me and Varooka's tumblrs because we both run the FuckYeahJeffWootton and she followed that and replied to one of his photos, "Jeff is so cute"

:lol::lol:

And yes she is young, but I remember I guess I was online playing lil games too at her age :/ my parents just trusted me to not look at anything bad. We must take this girl under our wings you guys :lol: whether it's her or not we must be careful.

Haha how cute!

And yeah, take her under your wings if it's really her :nice:

^Omg, I'm skeptical as to whether it's her though, I mean all the info on her page seems really obvious (eg. putting vampire weekend there, as one of the only recent pictures of her is of her watching them at glasto)...but that could just be my cynicism... also 11 seems pretty young to be getting a tumblr, hmmm.

Then again who makes fake tumblrs for people's relatives?! That's the internet for you :rolleyes:

As to what you can do, maybe there's some way of making certain posts private just in case?? I'm not sure!

That's the problem, it's really obvious! I guess we'll find out soon, but if it's a fake, the person who made it is seriously fucked up..

I guess it's good to be cautious just in case. It's just weird that it's been around since early Oct. :thinking: idk I feel like if it was fake the person doing it would want more attention or something from it because really it's a fucking pointless thing to do.

ANYWAY... DAMON :lol:

I wanted to post these in here, him fanboying at a Graham Coxon gig :wacky:

tumblr_lcvh3gTYhg1qaxqxv.jpg

tumblr_l0dc36aXzJ1qbuc0to1_500.jpg

HIS FACE LKSDJFISUOJKDFLAJROEIWROKS

Yeah, I think it could be real tbh. It is very obvious, and that's why I think it's real. If someone is impersonating her, I don't think they would be as obvious. If that makes any sense!?

If it is fake though, how fucked up is that person? Really really messed up.

skgnjnjg I just love those pictures!!!!! So beautiful!!

I guess it's good to be cautious just in case. It's just weird that it's been around since early Oct. :thinking: idk I feel like if it was fake the person doing it would want more attention or something from it because really it's a fucking pointless thing to do.

ANYWAY... DAMON :lol:

I wanted to post these in here, him fanboying at a Graham Coxon gig :wacky:

tumblr_lcvh3gTYhg1qaxqxv.jpg

tumblr_l0dc36aXzJ1qbuc0to1_500.jpg

HIS FACE LKSDJFISUOJKDFLAJROEIWROKS

Yeah that is true about the wanting attention thing... perhaps you're right, I was just being wary of internet fakes and the like.

And awww those Damon pictures! Supporting his Gra <3

YES LOOOOOL Jeff Wootton fangirl :lol: I wonder if daddy knows about her crush. That must be how she found me and Varooka's tumblrs because we both run the FuckYeahJeffWootton and she followed that and replied to one of his photos, "Jeff is so cute"

:lol::lol:

And yes she is young, but I remember I guess I was online playing lil games too at her age :/ my parents just trusted me to not look at anything bad. We must take this girl under our wings you guys :lol: whether it's her or not we must be careful.

Yeah you're right, it is best to be careful since we can't be sure either way. Seriously, of all the people to find the damon fandom! :rolleyes:

RIGHT? Well we know Denholm (Jamie's son) has one too. I don't like this. Let's not tell anyone else on tumblr about this now, because I don't want ppl to ask her weird questions :cry: like they've been asking Denholm.

Oh god what did they ask Denholm??

And yay guys I successfully made a gif from that interview!

damon-interview-1-o.gif

Yay adorable facial expressions- I need to go on a hunt for more gifable moments in other videos now...

Yeah that is true about the wanting attention thing... perhaps you're right, I was just being wary of internet fakes and the like.

And awww those Damon pictures! Supporting his Gra <3

Yeah you're right, it is best to be careful since we can't be sure either way. Seriously, of all the people to find the damon fandom! :rolleyes:

Oh god what did they ask Denholm??

And yay guys I successfully made a gif from that interview!

damon-interview-1-o.gif

Yay adorable facial expressions- I need to go on a hunt for more gifable moments in other videos now...

Actually I think they were asking Denholm's girlfriend Sarah on there really awkward things (She's really nice btw, I talk to her a bit on there, when she started following me i had no idea she was his gf, but she has a crush on Damon too and fangirls right along with us :lol:)

So yeah they asked her some weird stuff and he made a post saying, "If you have any weird sexual fantasies about my dad or Damon Albarn, please put them in my ask instead of my girlfriends"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I like him he's funny!

AWWW great gif :blush:

^Haha! Denholm rocks!! I feel bad for their kids though, if they have to deal with that kinda crap. It must be so weird and awkward. He seems to be dealing with it pretty well!

I really like that name actually - Denholm. Anyone watch the IT crowd? There was a character called Denholm Reynholm :laugh3:

whoa, i missed out on a lot. D :

lol, missy having a tumblr. that seems like it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, considering she's only eleven. although, i was on the internet at that age, too... shouldn't she be on neopets or something instead? haha.

Great news, I wonder what it will be!! :surprised:

Haha, some cute piccies of Damon & co from their first Aussie show in Perth on Monday night... I had trouble linking single pictures so here's the site:

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/gallery/20290/Gorillaz/photo#73

:awesome:

This is so exciting! Amazinggggg :D

Hi everyone! there is probably way too many pages for me to go back and read, but hello, hope everyone is fine and well and I shall be back for longer soon when I have more time :lol: :)