✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if you guys are interested me and my friend Shelley on tumblr have been expanding the Damon Albarn tumblr a bit. We've been working on a twitter, facebook, youtube, and wordpress as other sites for Damon news. Some of them look a bit empty now but we'll soon be filling them up with all kinds of damon goodies :wacky:

So if you want to follow them or keep an eye on those sites, we'd be happy :nice:

The tumblr's great Liz! :nice: And I just checked out the youtube account, the playlists made my day- I'd never heard of Damon and Jamie's Excellent Adventure before.

Now, off to watch it... I don't know what it is exactly but I'm sure I'll find out...

thanks you guys, i'm happy you like it :awesome: it will keep growing and stuff so yeah watch out for updates :nice:

^ and that pic is adorable, i saw it on tumblr and awww he's like an 8 yr old!

I just wanted to put this in here too:

tumblr_lowl9pvVPm1qlbelio1_400.jpg

I noticed Remi deleted some of the pics of Damon today :S

I wonder if it's because Damon gets upset when people focus too much on him instead of the purpose of his music and project. 'Cus all the Damon photos were getting lots of notes and the other stuff wasn't getting much at all. Oh Remi.... good thing I reblogged them when I did. Here they are:

tumblr_lpagouHB9Z1r08ob6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpbh6tIRWW1r08ob6o2_500.jpg

tumblr_lpbh6tIRWW1r08ob6o1_500.jpg

Thanks Liz! I haven't checked the tumblr in a while so I probably would've missed those pics if you hadn't saved them :o

And as for who that guy is, my guess is TEED since Richard Russell seems to have more grayish hair... :thinking:

There's a (relatively) new music clip on the tumblr btw- I love everything they've released so far!

• 2 weeks later...

So Damon and Flea are playing some London shows in Oct. an, Honest John's Chop Up.

He really needs to stop doing anything until I can get over there :P

Also wanted to post this lol oh gramon <333

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daWugs2Blu4&feature=channel_video_title]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daWugs2Blu4&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

aww Graham :heart: that face he pulls is priceless

What does he say at the very beginning? Sounds like "motorat" :lol:

My cousin just moved to Ireland so he could technically see the Cork concert if he wanted to. But he doesn't want to. We need to trade lives, and soon :(