✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

^Welcome back! :nice:

Can you imagine being in a drugstore hallway while HE stood next to you looking at toothbrushes?? :bomb: Or being his cashier? Ok, I need to stop fantasizing. Right now.

I'm so sorry Wolvez, that sucks... at least if Blur really does come here (and Damo better keep his word there!) we'll both get a pretty good chance. And then we may get bonus sexiness, depending on whether we run into the other 3!

Ok, now about that picture... I know how much you all loved the beard, but I'm kinda internally celebrating right now.....please don't hurt me :P I mean, THAT FACE is completely visible again now! How could that be a bad thing? (likin' the hair too, it's a good amount of scruff)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Perrine, he had just finished eating dinner at Pizza Express and she said he went to get a toothbrush, guess he didn't want food in his teeth before the show :P

The last night of the opera, I guess Jude Law was there :dead: he's such a Damo fanboy, my friend passed them on the way to a pub but she didn't talk to them (WTFFF).

Yep, not the classiest thing haha!

Wow, how come there are no pictures of this?

And I kinda understand her, I mean I really would've been dieing to talk to him but he was with a friend so that's very respectful I think :nice:

And RIP the beard, but it gives DAT NOSE all the attention it deserves hehe

Hello everyone again :)

Awww, doesnt he look sweet, all baby faced and smooth without his beard :lol:

He did suit the beard, but he just has that sort of face, he looks good with both, and different hairstyles etc. :nice:

I havent seen much about the Dee show, only saw Damon perform a song on a program over here a couple of weeks ago and that sounded beaut-e-ful, so yesss, i need to investigate further!

Hi Kelly! Good to see you again :nice:

And I agree on everything haha!

Same here :dead: Just yesterday Reallyblurry from Tumblr and I talked about Damon and how perfect he is. It'd be really awesome to meet him and just... see him perform no matter what project it is. :bomb:

Can't wait to see more pics!

Same here :dead: Just yesterday Reallyblurry from Tumblr and I talked about Damon and how perfect he is. It'd be really awesome to meet him and just... see him perform no matter what project it is. :bomb:

Can't wait to see more pics!

Yea exactly, just to see him in the flesh, as a real person in front of you, reality :lol:

Kelly I'm happy you're back :D

YES WAHH no worries I believe all you girls will get some face time with Dames one day, it's bound to happen :nice:

tumblr_lnw7joqhJB1qcilyeo1_500.gif

tumblr_lo88ulO4y61qghsfuo1_500.jpg

Thanks Lizzy! You reminded me to come back haha, so thankyou :D

face time with Damo :laugh3: YES PLEASE

Ahh, just on that second picture, he has such a beautiful complete face, he would totally be attractive even if he was not Damon Albarn, if you see what I mean. Seeing him walking down the street as a 'nobody' I think he would still be attractive. Not dressed in his hobo state mind you :lol: but in nice clothes.

hello perrine! Nice to see you too :) Looking at your DP again, i am starting to notice more and more people meeting Damo. I need to achieve this one day :lol:

Haha yes you do! Though mine is kinda old now :tongue:

tumblr_lo88ulO4y61qghsfuo1_500.jpg

Erm... can I let the fangirl inside me out? It's been a while she needs to scream D:

Haha thanks! *fangirly spasm* Shitastic... that is now part of my everyday vocabulary :lol:

Random Damo-related story for y'all- I went to a jazz festival over the weekend and met the main band afterward, and I started talking to the English saxophonist... and somewhere in the conversation Blur came up, and he was all, "Damon Albarn? You mean he's still alive? I thought he would've choked to death on his own vomit by now..."

^How dare he!!...well, they did drink a lot back in the day... XD

Wow, the Damo stuff just keeps on coming! Can't wait for this, Mali Music was great and Africa just seems like his natural habitat :nice:

TEED- cousins of TMNT? :P all jokes aside though, I just looked them up and they seem like a good fit for Damon (at least his electro side)