✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

LMAO!!!!!!! :laugh3: OH GIRL I :heart: YOU FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!! *HIGH FIVE*

*High Five*! Yay for cheesy puns :laugh3::laugh3:

LMFAO!!

Hey you know Damon likes wearing make up every now and then too!

blur-blondie.jpg

therefore no Balls were dropped in the liking of make up :lol:

You are sooo right and he makes a fabulous woman.

Plus: "you know they brought out a new mascara and they didn't neccessarily test it on rabbits...!"

God, I love Bananaz!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO!!

Hey you know Damon likes wearing make up every now and then too!

blur-blondie.jpg

therefore no Balls were dropped in the liking of make up :lol:

LMAO!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: He seriously does drag soooooooo well!!!!:D

Except.....

He is soooo awkard in heels! Look at that pose!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

*HUGS* Thanks for the laughs you guys. I'm probably not gonna be on tumblr too much tonight. I've already been in a VERY touchy sensitive mood for the past few days and there have been a couple of remarks directed at me and I can't tell if they were snippy or what or if its just my damn mood but I feel like I'm gonna cry any second. I'm sorry I'm such a downer guys. :(

LMAO!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: He seriously does drag soooooooo well!!!!:D

Except.....

He is soooo awkard in heels! Look at that pose!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

*HUGS* Thanks for the laughs you guys. I'm probably not gonna be on tumblr too much tonight. I've already been in a VERY touchy sensitive mood for the past few days and there have been a couple of remarks directed at me and I can't tell if they were snippy or what or if its just my damn mood but I feel like I'm gonna cry any second. I'm sorry I'm such a downer guys. :(

He looks like me when I try to wear heels!! (I just don't. It's like being kicked repeatedly in the face!)

Whuuut? On Tumblr? Hope nobody was being snipy. How could anyone be bitchy towards you! You're a total sweetheart!

God, I feel the exact same though. For nearly a week now I'm feeling really shitty and taking everything to heart. Someone made a pretty mean comment on something I did last night on a forum and it made me feel so shit! It wasn't personal, but I just prob wasn't in the right frame of mind to hear it then, if you know what I mean?!

Bottom line, I know how you feel. It'll get better soon, I'm sure! Don't say sorry! We all have days/weeks like that. Hope you feel better soon :):heart:

He looks like me when I try to wear heels!! (I just don't. It's like being kicked repeatedly in the face!)

Whuuut? On Tumblr? Hope nobody was being snipy. How could anyone be bitchy towards you! You're a total sweetheart!

God, I feel the exact same though. For nearly a week now I'm feeling really shitty and taking everything to heart. Someone made a pretty mean comment on something I did last night on a forum and it made me feel so shit! It wasn't personal, but I just prob wasn't in the right frame of mind to hear it then, if you know what I mean?!

Bottom line, I know how you feel. It'll get better soon, I'm sure! Don't say sorry! We all have days/weeks like that. Hope you feel better soon :):heart:

I can't do heels too well either, I wish I could too dammit! LOL!!! There's some cute ones out there!

BB you are describing me to a tee right now! I think mine may be the same person-you know the one that got snippy at me last night when I said 'Jamie's' peom was great? (Of course we all know now it more than likely was NOT Jamie but that's beside the point) I think that the very same person answered to my 'what the hell is Omegle' post, saying 'what is your life?' And I honestly don't know if that was a bitchy remark but I don't think I asked for it. *Sigh* I dunnoooooooooo..............

Anyway.....*HUGS* Thank you BB! :heart: you!:kiss:

What? Who said something Shani?

You too D...? I thought you weren't going on the GU forums anymore? THey are so uptight on there :angry:

Yup-its all right above the reply you just made. I'm sure I'm just reading too much into things. My mom and I had huge blowouts about things yesterday too-of course she's just a brick wall about things and won't accept things the way nature intended, but thats a long story. But yeah maybe I'm just waaaaaaay too defiensive and overly sensitive right now. I'm sure it'll be okay. THX BB! :heart: *HUGS* :kiss:

I can't do heels too well either, I wish I could too dammit! LOL!!! There's some cute ones out there!

BB you are describing me to a tee right now! I think mine may be the same person-you know the one that got snippy at me last night when I said 'Jamie's' peom was great? (Of course we all know now it more than likely was NOT Jamie but that's beside the point) I think that the very same person answered to my 'what the hell is Omegle' post, saying 'what is your life?' And I honestly don't know if that was a bitchy remark but I don't think I asked for it. *Sigh* I dunnoooooooooo..............

Anyway.....*HUGS* Thank you BB! :heart: you!:kiss:

What the hell does that even mean? I had no idea what it was either until I got curious with all the posts and had to look it up. I don't know if it was bitchy either, but I certainly wouldn't worry about them! (Easier said than done - I know! :heart:)

What? Who said something Shani?

You too D...? I thought you weren't going on the GU forums anymore? THey are so uptight on there :angry:

I only go to the GU for news now. I don't hang around.

No it wasn't there. It was a music forum for my own stuff. It just knocked the smidgin of confidence that I had. I felt like just deleting everything and forgetting about it. I still kinda feel like that, but I'm just gonna hold my nerve for a few more days. I'm sure I'll snap out of it!

As I say, it wasn't personal, but I just wasn't in the frame of mind for it! :)

Oh ok... well yeah don't take it to heart... people can say snippy things on there without realizing to I think.

Did you ever get the link to omegle? it's really just omegle.com and it's pretty easy haha i've had some hilarious ones tonight :P

Oh my god! Yours are still making me laugh when I think of them!! That glee one :laugh3::laugh3:

Someone dissed your songs? :sad: NOT COOL! Besides your just starting out! Don't worry about that. See maybe you should let people you know in person listen to something instead of assholes online who can nasty stuff behind a computer screen.

FUUU HAHAHAH I know! I'll have to post some of them in here.. the Glee one was classic.. I was like, you better run bitch after that :laugh3:

Oh ok... well yeah don't take it to heart... people can say snippy things on there without realizing to I think.

Did you ever get the link to omegle? it's really just omegle.com and it's pretty easy haha i've had some hilarious ones tonight :P

*HUGS* THX BB. Yeah so what is this thing-you try to start a convo with somone else and pretend their someone else altogether? :laugh3: OMG!

What the hell does that even mean? I had no idea what it was either until I got curious with all the posts and had to look it up. I don't know if it was bitchy either, but I certainly wouldn't worry about them! (Easier said than done - I know! :heart:)

I only go to the GU for news now. I don't hang around.

No it wasn't there. It was a music forum for my own stuff. It just knocked the smidgin of confidence that I had. I felt like just deleting everything and forgetting about it. I still kinda feel like that, but I'm just gonna hold my nerve for a few more days. I'm sure I'll snap out of it!

*HUGS* Thank YOU too BB!

Oh no hunny I'm sorry *HUGS* THAT sucks, esepcially when its something that you have created. People are assholes. :angry:

Dammit why can't we all live within a few miles of each other so we can go get a Starbucks or hang out at each other's homes at times like this and have a fuck-it night?

Someone dissed your songs? :sad: NOT COOL! Besides your just starting out! Don't worry about that. See maybe you should let people you know in person listen to something instead of assholes online who can nasty stuff behind a computer screen.

FUUU HAHAHAH I know! I'll have to post some of them in here.. the Glee one was classic.. I was like, you better run bitch after that :laugh3:

HAHA!!!! I wanna see this Glee post!

Well, not dissed exactly. They didn't like it and they weren't exactly shy about saying just what they didn't like. As I said, it wasn't personal and they meant it to be constructive, but I'm just sensitive at the mo'. Plus they did help me out with something else.

Playing them for people I know is terrifying! Plus, I'm paranoid that they're just humouring me! I do want honest opinions but I guess I should have assessed my mood before posting! :)

I've to go to bed, but I'm waiting for the long 'Damon/Graham' conversation to be posted :laugh3:

*HUGS* THX BB. Yeah so what is this thing-you try to start a convo with somone else and pretend their someone else altogether? :laugh3: OMG!

*HUGS* Thank YOU too BB!

Oh no hunny I'm sorry *HUGS* THAT sucks, esepcially when its something that you have created. People are assholes. :angry:

Dammit why can't we all live within a few miles of each other so we can go get a Starbucks or hang out at each other's homes at times like this and have a fuck-it night?

I think you can just talk to people as yourself, but I think they were just messing around and pretending to be Damon or Graham for fun - with hilarious consequences!

Thanks darlin'. I wouldn't mind, but it wasn't really one I was taking all that seriously. It was just a fun one. I shouldn't have taken it to heart! :hug:

I know! I seriously wish I knew you guys in real life. You're so much fun. "A fuck-it night" - I love that!

Well, not dissed exactly. They didn't like it and they weren't exactly shy about saying just what they didn't like. As I said, it wasn't personal and they meant it to be constructive, but I'm just sensitive at the mo'. Plus they did help me out with something else.

Playing them for people I know is terrifying! Plus, I'm paranoid that they're just humouring me! I do want honest opinions but I guess I should have assessed my mood before posting! :)

I've to go to bed, but I'm waiting for the long 'Damon/Graham' conversation to be posted :laugh3:

*HUGS* You and I have so much in common! I always feel like people are 'just being nice' to me and I always question that. I REALLY wanna hear your schtuff though! Do you have a link to your site??? :D

I think you can just talk to people as yourself, but I think they were just messing around and pretending to be Damon or Graham for fun - with hilarious consequences!

Thanks darlin'. I wouldn't mind, but it wasn't really one I was taking all that seriously. It was just a fun one. I shouldn't have taken it to heart! :hug:

I know! I seriously wish I knew you guys in real life. You're so much fun. "A fuck-it night" - I love that!

HAHAHA!!!!!! Oh this thing sounds so crazy!!!!! :D Maybe I'll try it tomorrow (its kinda late right now, oy!)

And seriously! Us girls NEED a good 'fuck-it' night! (especially every 28 days!!!! :sneaky:) :heart: ya BB! GNIGHT!!!!!! *HUGS*

Aww I know what you mean. I hope you feel better though and don't let that stop you from making music... no one is going to like even the most brilliant songs. I mean Damon's definitely got his haters too! There will always be someone that doesn't like something.

I wish! That would be awesome, if I could even have time to hang out with all my school work though :lol: N'aww I would make time to hang out with you guys.

And Shani.. omegle is whatever you want it to be about lol.. I'll post some of my convos with people on there, I was pretending to be Damon:

tumblr_lbljbsVAJ11qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359218&Signature=2SA6URsvvuJlQ2mBBYBsWgxRoeQ%3D

LOL^^ YEAH BITCH BETTER DISCONNECT :whip:

tumblr_lblgwxevEo1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359272&Signature=LtTfvCvNd%2FvFeoPNr7uBCFVYNvA%3D

tumblr_lblgfzmnWQ1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359327&Signature=fxhUHAHW5vjnI8NL%2BwbV2AKh%2Bnk%3D

^^ LMFAO THAT JOKE HAHAHA EWW

tumblr_lblfdzhhlj1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359364&Signature=sV6w3GZkQ%2FxB%2B2rC5H8ihqHoCwU%3D

ROFL

tumblr_lblb4eh7oz1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359405&Signature=mX7%2BnVUu6ojuWtnCEHRv1mCgUfg%3D

^pedo bear hahahahahah

tumblr_lbl9d4P4TO1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359439&Signature=4PbdA8neqnkZax72wj5x5b1CtsU%3D

tumblr_lbl8twbAxr1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359464&Signature=k%2Bttqqc%2FUVJ6G%2B28vH6qOh%2BPYHE%3D

LMFAO!!! as you can see some all kinds of reactions from people :laugh3:

Aww I know what you mean. I hope you feel better though and don't let that stop you from making music... no one is going to like even the most brilliant songs. I mean Damon's definitely got his haters too! There will always be someone that doesn't like something.

I wish! That would be awesome, if I could even have time to hang out with all my school work though :lol: N'aww I would make time to hang out with you guys.

And Shani.. omegle is whatever you want it to be about lol.. I'll post some of my convos with people on there, I was pretending to be Damon:

tumblr_lbljbsVAJ11qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359218&Signature=2SA6URsvvuJlQ2mBBYBsWgxRoeQ%3D

LOL^^ YEAH BITCH BETTER DISCONNECT :whip:

tumblr_lblgwxevEo1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359272&Signature=LtTfvCvNd%2FvFeoPNr7uBCFVYNvA%3D

tumblr_lblgfzmnWQ1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359327&Signature=fxhUHAHW5vjnI8NL%2BwbV2AKh%2Bnk%3D

^^ LMFAO THAT JOKE HAHAHA EWW

tumblr_lblfdzhhlj1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359364&Signature=sV6w3GZkQ%2FxB%2B2rC5H8ihqHoCwU%3D

ROFL

tumblr_lblb4eh7oz1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359405&Signature=mX7%2BnVUu6ojuWtnCEHRv1mCgUfg%3D

^pedo bear hahahahahah

tumblr_lbl9d4P4TO1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359439&Signature=4PbdA8neqnkZax72wj5x5b1CtsU%3D

tumblr_lbl8twbAxr1qcilyeo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289359464&Signature=k%2Bttqqc%2FUVJ6G%2B28vH6qOh%2BPYHE%3D

LMFAO!!! as you can see some all kinds of reactions from people :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

OH MY FREAKIN GAAAAAWWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!

These are flat-out HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Lizzy you own this!!!!!

*HUGS* You and I have so much in common! I always feel like people are 'just being nice' to me and I always question that. I REALLY wanna hear your schtuff though! Do you have a link to your site??? :D

HAHAHA!!!!!! Oh this thing sounds so crazy!!!!! :D Maybe I'll try it tomorrow (its kinda late right now, oy!)

And seriously! Us girls NEED a good 'fuck-it' night! (especially every 28 days!!!! :sneaky:) :heart: ya BB! GNIGHT!!!!!! *HUGS*

Same here! I always wonder if people are saying something nice for the sake of it :D.

Definitely!!

That's very true. I find it so hard to believe that some people dislike some of his best songs. I'll probably keep doing them anyway - I like doing them. Plus it's keeping me occupied!

Aw! :hug:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

OH MY FREAKIN GAAAAAWWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!

These are flat-out HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Lizzy you own this!!!!!

Aren't they? Liz - you are amazingly funny :D :laugh3:

omigahd, those messages... rofl! so freakin' funny! x D

i used to do stuff like that. posed as 2D on isketch.org. people got a good kick out of that! they we're mostly like "omg, 2D can draw!" they would fangirl all the time.

Guys Imma head to bed, but remember that fan I read about who got Damon's bike?

luckyfan.jpg

Ridethiswell.jpg

So WHY is it I'm taking "ride this well' with a whole other meaning? :sneaky: Damon, this is YOUR fault ya know! :wink3:

I :heart: you guys! NIGHT!

Fffuuuuuu, so much happened while I'm off. :dead:

Anyway, didn't want to make this an even bigger multi-quote, but I LOVE THOSE OMEGLE CONVOS. Especially the pedobear one! I do go on Omegle sometimes, haven't tried a Damon approach xD

And that bike, ride it well! :laugh3: He loves his bike :blush:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY SLDFJIWUEIOTU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

tumblr_lbkxg8cOQ91qahtpfo1_500.png

tumblr_lbkio1ZEfA1qzt1pho1_500.jpg

HOW IS THIS 4REAL? :freak:

:bomb::bomb: OMG :freak: I saw your post at The Lounge before I clicked this thread and omg, I was wondering how beautiful your avi is, Liz. And now that picture in bigger size :dead:

I'm 20.

You?

And Ly is younger.. how old are you again Ly?:thinking:

oh gosh, i'm five years younger.

i've been infatuated with damon since i was four. : D

Whoaaaa! You're around my age, I'm 16. :wacky:

:hug:

Don't worry, some people are just trolls. Ignore them. :botoxlips:

The Tumblr community can be quite blunt. :uhoh:

The person who commented could have been more encouraging in his/her comment! Not like Simon Cowell :dozey:

But take it as a motivation. :hug:

Besides, you can write music, that's amazing! :wacko:

i've been wondering... how old are you guys? i may be the youngest damon fan here... x D;;;

I'm 21. I'm sorry I havent introduced myself yet, I'm kelly, what is your name? :lol:

Aww, I hope you feel better :) I've just had a really shit day, for one particular reason......but yea, I need to get over it and move on. Just ignore these people, its nothing personal, its their problem, they just clearly wanted to take it out on someone, their anger or whatever it is :lol: if you were not there they would have sniped at someone else probably :)

Ridethiswell.jpg

So WHY is it I'm taking "ride this well' with a whole other meaning? :sneaky: Damon, this is YOUR fault ya know! :wink3:

:laugh3: Yea I took it that way also

Part of me would want to ride that bike all the time... a glorious reunion of mine and Damon's bums coming together on the same seat.. the other part of me wouldn't want to ever ride it and risk having that lovely message and signature rub off. Oh the predicament :lol:

[finally introducing myself...]

hello everyone. my name is eva. : D nice to meet you all [again].

can anyone help me out? i'm looking high and low across the internet and in real life to find some blur sheet music for the piano. everywhere i look, it costs money just to buy it transcribed from someone else. D :

i'd appreciate it if someone knows where i can get it free or for less than $30 [as in a book or something]. x D

Part of me would want to ride that bike all the time... a glorious reunion of mine and Damon's bums coming together on the same seat.. the other part of me wouldn't want to ever ride it and risk having that lovely message and signature rub off. Oh the predicament :lol:

:uhoh: omg. x D