✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Hi Eva! You've got a lovely name! I'm Nina and I'm almost 22. Only 6 days to go now :wreck: Posted some Blur sheet music in the Blur thread but you have to pay for them. Don't remember how much they cost but if memory serves me well, they weren't too expensive.

And WTF, people dissing you guys? They're clearly out of their mind, you're all so lovely and friendly. I know it can be hard, but try not to listen to them because they're really not worth it. :hug:

omg Lizzy those convos are awesome!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Were they all tumblrs? :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eva! You've got a lovely name! I'm Nina and I'm almost 22. Only 6 days to go now :wreck: Posted some Blur sheet music in the Blur thread but you have to pay for them. Don't remember how much they cost but if memory serves me well, they weren't too expensive.

And WTF, people dissing you guys? They're clearly out of their mind, you're all so lovely and friendly. I know it can be hard, but try not to listen to them because they're really not worth it. :hug:

omg Lizzy those convos are awesome!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Were they all tumblrs? :D

OMFFGGG :stunned: did you put those pics up on tumblr? Where did you find them?

I'm totally taking that "ride this well" in a dirty way too... thank god he didn't give it to a female... ovaries would of imploded with that message :dead:

:laugh3: Its so easy to take it that way right?

Nah I haven't put them on Tumblr yet-found them lurking on GU (Yeah I know Imma bad girl! :sneaky:)

And that bike, ride it well! :laugh3: He loves his bike :blush:

:hug: Don't worry, some people are just trolls. Ignore them. :botoxlips:

The Tumblr community can be quite blunt. :uhoh:

I still can't believe he did that! :D And *HUGS* THX BB-I'm doing better today thakfully! Thank you all for listeing to my crap last night! :heart:

Part of me would want to ride that bike all the time... a glorious reunion of mine and Damon's bums coming together on the same seat.. the other part of me wouldn't want to ever ride it and risk having that lovely message and signature rub off. Oh the predicament :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: OOOOOHHHHHH I hear you sister!!!!! :D

[finally introducing myself...]

hello everyone. my name is eva. : D nice to meet you all [again].

can anyone help me out? i'm looking high and low across the internet and in real life to find some blur sheet music for the piano. everywhere i look, it costs money just to buy it transcribed from someone else. D :

i'd appreciate it if someone knows where i can get it free or for less than $30 [as in a book or something]. x D

Hi Eva!!!! :D Yeah sadly I don't know where you could find that! :\ I definitely think the internet would be the best bet. Sorry about that!

OMFFGGG :stunned: did you put those pics up on tumblr? Where did you find them?

I'm totally taking that "ride this well" in a dirty way too... thank god he didn't give it to a female... ovaries would of imploded with that message :dead:

Nah I haven't put them on Tumblr yet-found them lurking on GU (Yeah I know Imma bad girl! :sneaky:)

And that bike, ride it well! :laugh3: He loves his bike :blush:

:hug: Don't worry, some people are just trolls. Ignore them. :botoxlips:

The Tumblr community can be quite blunt. :uhoh:

I still can't believe he did that! :D And *HUGS* THX BB-I'm doing better today thakfully! Thank you all for listeing to my crap last night! :heart:

Part of me would want to ride that bike all the time... a glorious reunion of mine and Damon's bums coming together on the same seat.. the other part of me wouldn't want to ever ride it and risk having that lovely message and signature rub off. Oh the predicament :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: OOOOOHHHHHH I hear you sister!!!!! :D

can anyone help me out? i'm looking high and low across the internet and in real life to find some blur sheet music for the piano. everywhere i look, it costs money just to buy it transcribed from someone else. D :

i'd appreciate it if someone knows where i can get it free or for less than $30 [as in a book or something]. x D

Hi Eva!!!! :D Yeah sadly I don't know where you could find that! :\ I definitely think the internet would be the best bet. Sorry about that!

Guys Imma head to bed, but remember that fan I read about who got Damon's bike?

luckyfan.jpg

Ridethiswell.jpg

So WHY is it I'm taking "ride this well' with a whole other meaning? :sneaky: Damon, this is YOUR fault ya know! :wink3:

I :heart: you guys! NIGHT!

:shocked2: I'm dying to hear this guy's story! Seriously. He's soo lucky!

The person who commented could have been more encouraging in his/her comment! Not like Simon Cowell :dozey:

But take it as a motivation. :hug:

Besides, you can write music, that's amazing! :wacko:

True, but I think they meant well. I shouldn't have got so down about it! I feel kinda silly for whining about it now!

I wouldn't be too impressed or anything - it doesn't mean it's good at all! :laugh3:

Thanks for the sympathy though :hug:

^Absolutely this! That was one of the first things I was thinking when I saw the signed saddle - I was thinking that either I'd have it covered in plastic to keep it, or replace the saddle and like frame the signed one or something.....

I:shocked2: think I need help.....

:laugh3:

:uhoh: omg. x D

Hi Eva! I'm D, by the way!

I don't know about buying books but I kinda worked out 'To the End'. I could write it out and scan it for you maybe tomorrow if that's any good to you? I'm crap at transcribing timing though, so it'll just be the notes. It's not very elaborate either, but it's kinda along the lines of Little Boots version that's on youtube. That's the only Blur song I know on the piano.

Anyway, let me know if you want me to do that :).

Aww! You're so sweet. Same to you! You're so right. Life's too short to let things like that bother you! :hug:

It's way way too easy! :laugh3:

Ly, I just saw your Omegle comment. We should get on at the same time sometime and see if we can find each other. :wacko:

And yeah Nina.. some ppl were from tumblr but most of them were just stupid and kept asking WHAT IS AIR?! i was like STFU!!

But a couple Blur tumblr people found each other and had some cute Graham and Damon convos together :blush:

Did anyone do that tinychat thing tonight on tumblr? I peaked my head in there but believe it or not The Balls were feeling shy tonight, so yeah i didn't talk to anyone. :lol:

Exactly, plus the Balls might get cold.. chatting out in the open like that for so long :laugh3:

I was so nervous I remember when I did my tumblr vids too .. I thought everyone would unfollow me after that, like "oh shit.. they're gonna see how annoying I am" :facepalm: but i watched Cassica's vid tonight and that was cute :nice:

The balls? :uhoh:

Hey Eva!

You can call me Ly. :nice:

I use guitar chords, when playing Blur songs on the piano. You could try that? The guitar chords online are quite accurate.

No probs :botoxlips:

For me, it's in the afternoon. xD

True, but I think they meant well. I shouldn't have got so down about it! I feel kinda silly for whining about it now!

I wouldn't be too impressed or anything - it doesn't mean it's good at all! :laugh3:

Thanks for the sympathy though :hug:

:hug::hug:

Good luck with your music writing! Are you planning to get really serious about it?

I don't know about buying books but I kinda worked out 'To the End'. I could write it out and scan it for you maybe tomorrow if that's any good to you? I'm crap at transcribing timing though, so it'll just be the notes. It's not very elaborate either, but it's kinda along the lines of Little Boots version that's on youtube. That's the only Blur song I know on the piano.

I wouldn't mind this too, if that's okay. :wacko:

Ly, I just saw your Omegle comment. We should get on at the same time sometime and see if we can find each other. :wacko:

That would be cool! I'm normally under the alias of an old man. Hahahahahahaha. :wacky:

Hi Eva! I'm D, by the way!

oh oh, yes, please! i'd appreciate it sooooo much! you don't have to worry about giving it to me right away. you can take your time. i need to work on school work anyway instead of playing on the piano. x D;;

OK so I feel like the BIGGEST creep ever!

But I found that Jamie's son the one who is 16, Denholm has a tumblr :wreck: I hope he never looks OR finds my tumblr! HOLY CRAP EMBARRASSING!

http://denholmhewlett.tumblr.com/

so does his girlfriend and their all lovey dovey and cute on there lol. But his girlfriend has been following Blur and Gorillaz people back because she has a crush on Damon too :laugh3: LOL I'm dying!

I use guitar chords, when playing Blur songs on the piano. You could try that? The guitar chords online are quite accurate.

:hug::hug:

Good luck with your music writing! Are you planning to get really serious about it?

Yes, guitar chords are always good.

Thank you so much. I really don't know what I'm going to do, to be honest. I've got a lot of time on my hands at the minute! I'm planning to meet up with some other musicians and see what happens :). It's a lot of fun

I wouldn't mind this too, if that's okay. :wacko:

oh oh, yes, please! i'd appreciate it sooooo much! you don't have to worry about giving it to me right away. you can take your time. i need to work on school work anyway instead of playing on the piano. x D;;

No problem guys. I might get it uploaded tonight, and if not it'll be friday. Does anyone know if it's against the rules here? It might be easier to email it?

so does his girlfriend and their all lovey dovey and cute on there lol. But his girlfriend has been following Blur and Gorillaz people back because she has a crush on Damon too :laugh3: LOL I'm dying!

OMG! :laugh3:

i drew this as a response of that picture of damon in drag. D :

http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-2C54_4CDB2CAA.html

That's brilliant!! :D

http://damonalbarnsballs.tumblr.com/[/url]

Ly really start using your tumblr and follow Damon Albarn's Balls on there :wacky:

Goodnight!! :kiss:

:laugh3: And I thought the Damon's nose one was outrageous enough.

Tumblr's awesome.

I fail at being a good fangirl, sorry Damon :disappointed:

But 13days til I see him!!

Fffuuuuuuu, so fast! :bomb:

I don't think I'll be around to read the reviews, so I'm gonna have this huge multi-quote when I'm on. :dead:

OK so I feel like the BIGGEST creep ever!

But I found that Jamie's son the one who is 16, Denholm has a tumblr :wreck: I hope he never looks OR finds my tumblr! HOLY CRAP EMBARRASSING!

http://denholmhewlett.tumblr.com/

:surprised::surprised:

:freak: His girlfriend would most probably get the chance to see Damon. :freak:

i drew this as a response of that picture of damon in drag. D :

http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-2C54_4CDB2CAA.html

This is wonderful! Nice drawing! :awesome:

Yes, guitar chords are always good.

Thank you so much. I really don't know what I'm going to do, to be honest. I've got a lot of time on my hands at the minute! I'm planning to meet up with some other musicians and see what happens :). It's a lot of fun

Have fun. :hug:

No problem guys. I might get it uploaded tonight, and if not it'll be friday. Does anyone know if it's against the rules here? It might be easier to email it?

I don't think it's against the rules, because there's a whole section for download links and there's also a section for Coldplay-related piano sheets, etc.

Thanks again!

Ok guys, here it is:

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/Cheezy15/scan0002.jpg

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/Cheezy15/scan0003.jpg

No copyright infringement intended and it belongs Blur.

As I warned, there's pretty much no timing on it. I suck at that, but I've written lyrics under some of it, so you know which part of the song it is.

Where I've just put the chords, you can just kinda keep playing the chords with a bit of variation.

Also, the "looks like we might..." but mightn't be 100% right. It sounds ok on it's own, but if you play with the recording it sounds off.

Enjoy.

So, the concert is tomorrow. I'm very excited and nervous, for some reason!

I'll let you all know how it went. I really cannot wait!