✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

Smoggy is just ALL kinds of awesome. You can tell he knows who the true fans are and just the fact that he came up to me and the other girl and offered to get our things signed for us was such a nice and kind gesture :nice:

tumblr_lbjrsfENVE1qzg2pbo1_500.jpg

THE BALLS :awesome:

You girls know that's me on tumblr right? Just makin' sure :P But ssssssshhhhh keep dat on the DL !

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoggy is just ALL kinds of awesome. You can tell he knows who the true fans are and just the fact that he came up to me and the other girl and offered to get our things signed for us was such a nice and kind gesture :nice:

You girls know that's me on tumblr right? Just makin' sure :P But ssssssshhhhh keep dat on the DL !

LMAO!!!!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: OH I HAD A FEELING!!!! Don't worry you're secret's safe with me! :wink3:

Lizzy you RAWK! :cool:

Such a sweetheart!

I had a feeling alright! You are just too funny! I get such a kick out of that :laugh3:

Don't worry, I won't say anything!

Lol, thanks guys! I like playing around with you all on there :P I have like TOO many tumblrs now though.. my main kisswithdrylips one for general music...pics/art I like, my personal password protected one, now this one haha besides posting on the Damon Albarn tumblr and a Tomerge blog too that I share the Kasabian love on!! Too many to keep up, I swear!

Lookit 'dem eyes! :wideeyed:

89875321.jpg

Lol, thanks guys! I like playing around with you all on there :P I have like TOO many tumblrs now though.. my main kisswithdrylips one for general music...pics/art I like, my personal password protected one, now this one haha besides posting on the Damon Albarn tumblr and a Tomerge blog too that I share the Kasabian love on!! Too many to keep up, I swear!

Lookit 'dem eyes! :wideeyed:

89875321.jpg

Yeah no kidding!!!! I can barely keep up with ONE!!! :laugh3:

My God dem blue eyes!!!!

You can never love the Balls too much, D :sneaky:

HAHAH I know I was cracking myself up when I made it.. just the look on Hazel's face "bitches love my son" lmfao!

I got sick of seeing that stupid meme with Matt Bellamy's dad or whatever all over tumblr... "I gave bitches my son. Bitches love my son" soooo Damon NEEDED one!

tumblr_l97ymiDQAW1qc161po1_400-1.jpg?t=1289192287

Wow, I'm pretty surprised, but at the same time, not surprised its you Lizzy, if you see what I mean :laugh3:

Awww, Dames and his mummy :lol: why did he get that 'MUM' tattoo does anyone know? I know he got it at the same time Graham got a tattoo, but is he especially close to his mum, and why he decided on it in the first place?

:laugh3: That picture with the caption is priceless!

The Damon fan community on Tumblr is pretty huge imo. :thinking:

Yeah I think there is a pretty big following. I think more so since the Blur forums aren't that active and well he isn't really appreciated to the extent he should be on the Gorillaz forum.. so we all kind of congregated around tumblr :lol:

Wow, I'm pretty surprised, but at the same time, not surprised its you Lizzy, if you see what I mean :laugh3:

Awww, Dames and his mummy :lol: why did he get that 'MUM' tattoo does anyone know? I know he got it at the same time Graham got a tattoo, but is he especially close to his mum, and why he decided on it in the first place?

Lol Kelly! I had ya fooled eh? :sneaky:

He's just ridiculous.. who knows what he was going through his mind getting a mum tattoo :laugh3: I think he just really loves his mum lol. I wonder what year he got the Suzi + Missy tatttoo?

And omgggg look at this gif this girl made on tumblr.... Jamie and Damon goin' at it!!!

tumblr_lbjuudXmoS1qahtpfo1_500.gif

:stunned:

OK, I didnt know he had a missy and suzi tattoo? :lol:

tumblr_lbe230eqCK1qbuv8xo1_400.jpg

yeah he's showin' it off in this screen shot from Bananaz :laugh3:

It's a lil heart with S+M in it i believe.

So he's got a tattoo for his mum on one arm and then suzi and missy on the other arm :facepalm: Damon your rediculous! :laugh3: But at least he loves his important ladies lol

:laugh3: yea, i think its very sweet that he has tattoo's for his mum, his wifey and his little girl :lol: he needs one for jessica too!

that photo of damon is so amazingly perfect :wacky: i want to mess his hair up a bit more than it is already :lol:

I KNOW, I love how his hair still has those whisps sticking up the back :wacky: it's super adorable and his hair seems to of been like that since he was little.. :heart:

nice job defending jamie and damon, you guys. x D

much more of fans than me.

i've been wondering... how old are you guys? i may be the youngest damon fan here... x D;;;

I'm 20.

You?

And Ly is younger.. how old are you again Ly?:thinking:

Oh god, that's adorable :nice:

Well I think Ly is either 15 or 16 so your around her age :D No big deal.. we have all kinds of ages in here.

wow, really? i find it surprising when people my age know who damon albarn is, and all his stuff that he's in. its rare, too, when i find people like that. well, america kind of doesn't care about foreign celebrities. just hollywood celebrities. D :

Yeah I think there is a pretty big following. I think more so since the Blur forums aren't that active and well he isn't really appreciated to the extent he should be on the Gorillaz forum.. so we all kind of congregated around tumblr :lol:

Lol Kelly! I had ya fooled eh? :sneaky:

He's just ridiculous.. who knows what he was going through his mind getting a mum tattoo :laugh3: I think he just really loves his mum lol. I wonder what year he got the Suzi + Missy tatttoo?

And omgggg look at this gif this girl made on tumblr.... Jamie and Damon goin' at it!!!

LOL!!!! Well I gotta tell ya that fact that DABs 'liked' my post about MAC makeup kinda gave away that he wasn't a he! (OK well ONLY kinda! :laugh3:)

*SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!* That GIF was made for me as a request!!! Polyphonic Prayer annouced she was gonna make Jamie GIFs and wanted ideas, and I posted that vid earlier and really wanted someone to GIF it so I suggested that! :D

And Damon's tattoo was just after Missy was born right? Wasn't it during the first album?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY SLDFJIWUEIOTU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

tumblr_lbkxg8cOQ91qahtpfo1_500.png

tumblr_lbkio1ZEfA1qzt1pho1_500.jpg

HOW IS THIS 4REAL? :freak:

:o:o:o:o:o THEY HAVE A FULL SIZE OF THAT PIC??????? *THUD*

tumblr_lbe230eqCK1qbuv8xo1_400.jpg

yeah he's showin' it off in this screen shot from Bananaz :laugh3:

It's a lil heart with S+M in it i believe.

So he's got a tattoo for his mum on one arm and then suzi and missy on the other arm :facepalm: Damon your rediculous! :laugh3: But at least he loves his important ladies lol

Such a good man our Damo!!!! :D

I'm really curious of the meanings of Jamie's tats now too......maybe if there are any under his shirts if ya know whaddi mean! :sneaky:

wow, really? i find it surprising when people my age know who damon albarn is, and all his stuff that he's in. its rare, too, when i find people like that. well, america kind of doesn't care about foreign celebrities. just hollywood celebrities. D :

UGH and the sadness of that is, our most popular celebs are popular for doing nothing-Kim freakin Kardashian puts out a sex tape and it turns her into America's Sweetheart. :inquisitive:

HOT! Is that Damon in white though? I was sure he wasn't there that night, but it really does look like him.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY SLDFJIWUEIOTU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

tumblr_lbkio1ZEfA1qzt1pho1_500.jpg

HOW IS THIS 4REAL? :freak:

^He is so perfect.

nice job defending jamie and damon, you guys. x D

much more of fans than me.

i've been wondering... how old are you guys? i may be the youngest damon fan here... x D;;;

I'm 22. How old are you?

Edit: you guys all posted as I wrote that! Great minds eh?!

LOL!!!! Well I gotta tell ya that fact that DABs 'liked' my post about MAC makeup kinda gave away that he wasn't a he! (OK well ONLY kinda! :laugh3:)

Hehe! Hey Liz, one might even say you dropped the ball on that one...!:laugh3::laugh3:

LAME!

So sorry :embarrassed: :laugh3: