✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

OK so I feel like the BIGGEST creep ever!

But I found that Jamie's son the one who is 16, Denholm has a tumblr :wreck: I hope he never looks OR finds my tumblr! HOLY CRAP EMBARRASSING!

http://denholmhewlett.tumblr.com/

so does his girlfriend and their all lovey dovey and cute on there lol. But his girlfriend has been following Blur and Gorillaz people back because she has a crush on Damon too :laugh3: LOL I'm dying!

:laugh3: wow, i especially loved this question and answer on there;

Anonymous asked: Damon's your uncle, ZOMGEE!

he isnt biologically my uncle, but, i see him as an uncle, i’d say, hes like a godfather :)

Aww! You can from that imagine Jamie being all cute and like an uncle to Missy too :wacky:

So, the concert is tomorrow. I'm very excited and nervous, for some reason!

I'll let you all know how it went. I really cannot wait!

Yay! I hope you have an amazing time and come back to give us a full report also :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I know! I thought that was really sweet, I bet their families are very close. :nice:

Ok guys, here it is:

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/Cheezy15/scan0002.jpg

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/Cheezy15/scan0003.jpg

No copyright infringement intended and it belongs Blur.

As I warned, there's pretty much no timing on it. I suck at that, but I've written lyrics under some of it, so you know which part of the song it is.

Where I've just put the chords, you can just kinda keep playing the chords with a bit of variation.

Also, the "looks like we might..." but mightn't be 100% right. It sounds ok on it's own, but if you play with the recording it sounds off.

Enjoy.

:dance::dance::dance: GOOD LOOK LUCK D!!! :cheesy:

I'm so exited for you :bomb: Report back on here asap!

Fffuuuuuuu, so fast! :bomb:

I don't think I'll be around to read the reviews, so I'm gonna have this huge multi-quote when I'm on. :dead:

I knoww!

Not sure I'll have time to write a full review, but I'll try to :nice:

Have an amazing time!!

And don't forget to tell us everything :wacky:

OK so I feel like the BIGGEST creep ever!

But I found that Jamie's son the one who is 16, Denholm has a tumblr :wreck: I hope he never looks OR finds my tumblr! HOLY CRAP EMBARRASSING!

http://denholmhewlett.tumblr.com/

so does his girlfriend and their all lovey dovey and cute on there lol. But his girlfriend has been following Blur and Gorillaz people back because she has a crush on Damon too :laugh3: LOL I'm dying!

:laugh3: This IS adorable! AAAAH young love!!!!! :heart: And such a good boyfriend he is! :D

i drew this as a response of that picture of damon in drag. D :

http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-2C54_4CDB2CAA.html

HAHA!!!!!! THIS IS PERFECT BB!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Ok guys, here it is:

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/Cheezy15/scan0002.jpg

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy230/Cheezy15/scan0003.jpg

No copyright infringement intended and it belongs Blur.

As I warned, there's pretty much no timing on it. I suck at that, but I've written lyrics under some of it, so you know which part of the song it is.

Where I've just put the chords, you can just kinda keep playing the chords with a bit of variation.

Also, the "looks like we might..." but mightn't be 100% right. It sounds ok on it's own, but if you play with the recording it sounds off.

Enjoy.

OOOOOOHHH GIRL!!!!!!!!! I hope you're having/had the most AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:laugh3: wow, i especially loved this question and answer on there;

Anonymous asked: Damon's your uncle, ZOMGEE!

he isnt biologically my uncle, but, i see him as an uncle, i’d say, hes like a godfather :)

Aww! You can from that imagine Jamie being all cute and like an uncle to Missy too :wacky:

Yay! I hope you have an amazing time and come back to give us a full report also :D

THIS. IS. TOO FRIGGIN'. CUTE. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok, so I'm gonna post here first.

First off, so as not to leave you in suspense - I didn't get to meet anyone, unfortunately. I just had to go. I was hoping maybe to meet them beforehand, but it wasn't to be! I'm sure I'll have other chances :).

The concert was just unbelievable. I was so moved so many times.

I'm just gonna recall the bits I can remember now that really stood out.

We got down the front - around 3 rows of people away from the barrier - more on that later.

First of all - Hypnotic Brass. When they started off Welcome... it was like a punch in the gut-a fantastic punch in the gut. The sound was just incredible. So much more powerful than any of the recordings that I've heard. That was amazing.

I was also in awe at Damon being so close to me. I just kept thinking - this is not tv. He's actually there.... Incredible.

They played Punk and 19/2000 and.... Tomorrow comes today!!! I was not expecting that! It was so good live. Cass added more drums to it, so that there was a build up to the chorus. Brilliant.

Broken nearly had me in tears. Very powerful.

Daley was there. He did a great job!

Roses really got the crowd going with Dare. She did a great job on 19/2000 too. plus, she looked smokin' hot.

To binge was just so adorable. They've become really comfortable with each other now. It was just beautiful.

Paul and Mick were so much fun!! Mick did his cute little White Flag dance and Paul was just so damn cool. It was hilarious at one point - I think it was during OMH - the bass wasn't needed and Paul was just standing there in this really cool pose - one hand in his pocket and standing beside Damon. The crowd were singing the chorus part - you know, the "bu bu..." bit, and between his surprise at the crowd's response and the way Paul was standing - Damon couldn't help but laugh for like the first 3rd of the song. It was adorable.

I couldn't really see Cass much at all. He was at a bad angle for where I was, but he and Damon had a really cute exchange during Glitter Freeze. They were just laughing and having fun. It was really sweet. Mark E Smith was there. He had the sheet of paper again. He didn't say anything intelligible.

Damon straddled the big bell thing for the amusement of the string section. :wink3::wink3::wink3:

Damon was having a great time. I think he was surprised at the reception he got. People knew all the words and were singing along with the instrumental parts! I've never heard that before!

Stylo was perfect. Really brilliant. Bobby got the cues bang on. fabulous.

They ended with Don't get lost and Demon Days. I had tears in my eyes. It was so overwhelmingly beautiful.

They did Clint Eastwood in the encore... I left this till last, cause I thought you guys might like this - he fucking jumped into the crowd around me. Fucking hell! Like he was just about a foot away from me! I didn't get to reach him though :cry: It was pretty chaotic. Very funny though. Smoggy pulled him out :laugh3:.

We got splashed with water - of course :laugh3:.

Also, something that was really obvious to me was that all of the collaborators and musicians really seem to love Damon. De La Soul were really showing the love and so was Bobby and The Hypnotic Brass Ensemble. They all seem to really love him. Very sweet.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

This is really long! Sorry!

So sorry you didn't get to meet anyone :( but OMG seems like you had a blast! :cheesy: He jumped into the crowd?? Ahhhhh awesome :bomb:

I'm happy you had such a fun night!

Also, this

They ended with Don't get lost and Demon Days. I had tears in my eyes. It was so overwhelmingly beautiful.
Best feeling ever. :heart:

First off, so as not to leave you in suspense - I didn't get to meet anyone, unfortunately. I just had to go. I was hoping maybe to meet them beforehand, but it wasn't to be! I'm sure I'll have other chances :).

We got down the front - around 3 rows of people away from the barrier - more on that later.

First of all - Hypnotic Brass. When they started off Welcome... it was like a punch in the gut-a fantastic punch in the gut. The sound was just incredible. So much more powerful than any of the recordings that I've heard. That was amazing.

I was also in awe at Damon being so close to me. I just kept thinking - this is not tv. He's actually there.... Incredible.

They played Punk and 19/2000 and.... Tomorrow comes today!!! I was not expecting that! It was so good live. Cass added more drums to it, so that there was a build up to the chorus. Brilliant.

Roses really got the crowd going with Dare. She did a great job on 19/2000 too. plus, she looked smokin' hot.

To binge was just so adorable. They've become really comfortable with each other now. It was just beautiful.

Paul and Mick were so much fun!! Mick did his cute little White Flag dance and Paul was just so damn cool. It was hilarious at one point - I think it was during OMH - the bass wasn't needed and Paul was just standing there in this really cool pose - one hand in his pocket and standing beside Damon. The crowd were singing the chorus part - you know, the "bu bu..." bit, and between his surprise at the crowd's response and the way Paul was standing - Damon couldn't help but laugh for like the first 3rd of the song. It was adorable.

I couldn't really see Cass much at all. He was at a bad angle for where I was, but he and Damon had a really cute exchange during Glitter Freeze. They were just laughing and having fun. It was really sweet. Mark E Smith was there. He had the sheet of paper again. He didn't say anything intelligible.

Damon straddled the big bell thing for the amusement of the string section. :wink3::wink3::wink3:

Damon was having a great time. I think he was surprised at the reception he got. People knew all the words and were singing along with the instrumental parts! I've never heard that before!

They did Clint Eastwood in the encore... I left this till last, cause I thought you guys might like this - he fucking jumped into the crowd around me. Fucking hell! Like he was just about a foot away from me! I didn't get to reach him though :cry: It was pretty chaotic. Very funny though. Smoggy pulled him out :laugh3:.

Also, something that was really obvious to me was that all of the collaborators and musicians really seem to love Damon. De La Soul were really showing the love and so was Bobby and The Hypnotic Brass Ensemble. They all seem to really love him. Very sweet.

OK. GODDAMNIT I WANNA GO BACK TO THIS CONCERT!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I swear to GOD if they do the festival curcuit next summer we are all making plans to meet up at one of them and make a vacation out of it!!!!

FFFUUUUUUU! Thanks for posting it up! It sounds awesome! :awesome: I'm sorry you couldn't meet the band :hug:

And :laugh3: Mark E. Smith and Glitter Freeze, he's always the same eh? :laugh3:

The show sounds awesome. :bomb::bomb:

I need to go for a Gorillaz concert, before Damon takes a break from performing. But I can't. :sad:

It sounds like you had an amazing time!!! :D I'm so glad for you.

:wideeyed: Damon was so close to you! Wowzers. I live in hope of that happening to me also :laugh3:

I seriously cannot wait now, I want to hear Clint Eastwood, the melodica, the strings :wacky: and Demon Days and the pure beauty of it, Ahhhhh :heart:

So did the pit catch Damon when he jumped in D? I bet Smoggy was all.. "OH ONE OF THESE NIGHTS!! D:"

hahaha

Ok so someone found this on tumblr I think one of the ebay douches took it to authenticate that they did indeed meet Jamie... but parts of it are me talking to Jamie OH LORD! :laugh3:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

OH DEAR I SOUND LIKE A MORON :facepalm: I remember this though... some guy was like, "Oh I bet Damon doesn't come out.. he's too shy." And then I go.. "He's not shy!... Jamie you think he will come out?" And then he talks about the buses and stuff.

D thanks for writing down the notes!!! Hope you've had an FANTASTIC time at the gig!!! :D

It was my pleasure! Enjoy!

So sorry you didn't get to meet anyone :( but OMG seems like you had a blast! :cheesy: He jumped into the crowd?? Ahhhhh awesome :bomb:

I'm happy you had such a fun night!

Also, thisBest feeling ever. :heart:

OK. GODDAMNIT I WANNA GO BACK TO THIS CONCERT!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I swear to GOD if they do the festival curcuit next summer we are all making plans to meet up at one of them and make a vacation out of it!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :bomb:

Ok so you know I saw it first on tumblr! AND JUST OMGGGG!

Excellent description!!!!!!!!

Was the pit packed? Our pit was too sparsely filled with people I'm sure for him to jump in lol.

You guys are all so sweet!

Shani: definitely!

FFFUUUUUUU! Thanks for posting it up! It sounds awesome! :awesome: I'm sorry you couldn't meet the band :hug:

And :laugh3: Mark E. Smith and Glitter Freeze, he's always the same eh? :laugh3:

The show sounds awesome. :bomb::bomb:

I need to go for a Gorillaz concert, before Damon takes a break from performing. But I can't. :sad:

You're welcome!! It really really was. I so wish I could do it all again. I really can't get over Demon Days. Such a perfect end. Damon was so feeing it too. He was standing right at the edge of the stage where we were and he had his eyes closed. He really loves it. It was magical.

If you can, do. They'll probably be doing the rounds again soon. Hopefully! And if not with Gorillaz, maybe with something else.

It sounds like you had an amazing time!!! :D I'm so glad for you.

:wideeyed: Damon was so close to you! Wowzers. I live in hope of that happening to me also :laugh3:

I seriously cannot wait now, I want to hear Clint Eastwood, the melodica, the strings :wacky: and Demon Days and the pure beauty of it, Ahhhhh :heart:

Thank you! Yeh, I know! I couldn't believe he was actually just there. I kinda lost my breath for a minute. I know that sounds terribly cheesy, but that's what happened!

So did the pit catch Damon when he jumped in D? I bet Smoggy was all.. "OH ONE OF THESE NIGHTS!! D:"

hahaha

Ok so someone found this on tumblr I think one of the ebay douches took it to authenticate that they did indeed meet Jamie... but parts of it are me talking to Jamie OH LORD! :laugh3:

OH DEAR I SOUND LIKE A MORON :facepalm: I remember this though... some guy was like, "Oh I bet Damon doesn't come out.. he's too shy." And then I go.. "He's not shy!... Jamie you think he will come out?" And then he talks about the buses and stuff.

Yes! The pit was VERY packed. There were a group of FUCKING IDIOTS beside us who pushed in front of us and then just before Gorillaz came on their idiot drunk friends squashed everyone in really tightly. Like I couldn't reach my phone in my pocket without elbowing someone. He jumped right in on top of them. I was kinda glad he did it there. I know I sound horrible but I hope he kicked or smacked one of them! :laugh3: They were really horrible!

I think everyone got a fright though! I don't think anyone was expecting it. I don't think he'd planned to do it. You could just kinda see him make the split-second decision and then BAM there he was!

Yeh, poor Smoggy! From where I was standing, it looked kinda like he gave him a smack around the head! Probably not, but the idea that he did makes me laugh! There were hands everywhere. I could totally see that happening though! I'd say he gets pissed off pulling him out of crowds :laugh3:.

I totally missed an opportunity to meet Damon last night. Apparently people I met afterwards who were waiting got to meet him. I just had to leave... Kinda disappointed, but I'm bound to have more opportunities, I'm sure!

And Liz, don't even say that! You sound so sweet in that video!! Seriously! <3

your concert sounded so much fun, d!! i can only imagine what damon looks like up-close. x D i was too far away to really see him, but being in the same room felt good, too!

sorry that you didn't get to meet anyone. i know how you feel. i had to leave early too because my mom had a cold at the time. i'm sure we'll get our chances, though! : D

your concert sounded so much fun, d!! i can only imagine what damon looks like up-close. x D i was too far away to really see him, but being in the same room felt good, too!

sorry that you didn't get to meet anyone. i know how you feel. i had to leave early too because my mom had a cold at the time. i'm sure we'll get our chances, though! : D

It really was! In a word? Breathtaking! He's so damn beautiful! Exactly - we'll have our chance sometime! ;)

^:laugh3: OMG THAT BLOG. The background makes me dizzy, but the content is just priceless. :lol:

hahaha

Aww Liz! :blush: It's a good video, and you don't sound like a moron. :botoxlips:

You're welcome!! It really really was. I so wish I could do it all again. I really can't get over Demon Days. Such a perfect end. Damon was so feeing it too. He was standing right at the edge of the stage where we were and he had his eyes closed. He really loves it. It was magical.

If you can, do. They'll probably be doing the rounds again soon. Hopefully! And if not with Gorillaz, maybe with something else.

Damon's such an amazing frontman. :heart:

I hope I have the chance, but my location isn't that strategic. Oh well, there's still years to come.

Yes! The pit was VERY packed. There were a group of FUCKING IDIOTS beside us who pushed in front of us and then just before Gorillaz came on their idiot drunk friends squashed everyone in really tightly. Like I couldn't reach my phone in my pocket without elbowing someone. He jumped right in on top of them. I was kinda glad he did it there. I know I sound horrible but I hope he kicked or smacked one of them! :laugh3: They were really horrible!

I think everyone got a fright though! I don't think anyone was expecting it. I don't think he'd planned to do it. You could just kinda see him make the split-second decision and then BAM there he was!

Yeh, poor Smoggy! From where I was standing, it looked kinda like he gave him a smack around the head! Probably not, but the idea that he did makes me laugh! There were hands everywhere. I could totally see that happening though! I'd say he gets pissed off pulling him out of crowds :laugh3:.

I totally missed an opportunity to meet Damon last night. Apparently people I met afterwards who were waiting got to meet him. I just had to leave... Kinda disappointed, but I'm bound to have more opportunities, I'm sure!

Its so funny to imagine Smoggy getting mad at Damon for doing things like that. :lol:

Stupid people sometimes have to act like that in pits, I know they are having a good time but its when it intrudes on other peoples experience badly.....

[/url]

Wow! What an awesome find! You don't sound like a moron, you sound very sweet! I love the contrast between yours and Jamie's accents :lol:

I don't know if this was posted, but i'm seriously laughing so hard right now xD:

http://extremealbarn.tumblr.com/

:laugh3: Amazing

Thank you! Yeh, I know! I couldn't believe he was actually just there. I kinda lost my breath for a minute. I know that sounds terribly cheesy, but that's what happened!

And Liz, don't even say that! You sound so sweet in that video!! Seriously! <3

I fucking hate douchebags who do that in pits :angry::angry: It pisses me off, that's what happened to me and my friend when we saw The Strokes. It's just shit because we are both pretty small women and then these assholes come up there and started literally just being abusive to us, it was like "hey! I waited here 7 hours for this spot.. your not moving me from it" :lol:

Good though that Damon jumped on them hahaa! :evil:

Aww :hug::hug::hug: it's ok. Your time will come, you seem to be taking it well and very satisfied with your show, so that's what matters you know? :kiss:

I don't know if this was posted, but i'm seriously laughing so hard right now xD:

http://extremealbarn.tumblr.com/

I LOVE THIS!

I'm always reblogging from it hahahaha whoever made it is a genius!

Also.. I thought you girls might want to hear this story of Damon. Some of you might of seen it on tumblr, but my friend on there, Laura got invited by the De La Soul guys to go to the after party :stunned::stunned:

The parts of Damon at this after party are freaking hilarious!! I was wheezing at the image of him and Smoggy drunk wrestling at the bar :laugh3::laugh3:

So the security guard was asking me what I was doing in college and stuff and I just wanted to know where Damon was but I had to be tactful so I chatted away and asked him if he enjoyed his job etc etc. It worked I think cos then he was like “Right, don’t tell anyone I told you this but you’re not wasting your time, people often meet bands this way” and I was like :O cos up til then we were seriously considering giving up (Dane had come without a jacket!).

So the wait went on. After a while some taxi’s pulled up. The gate’s opened and out came De La Soul and friends! One of them came up to me and he was like “I don’t even care that your boyfriend’s right there, I’ma kiss you anyway!” and planted a whopper on my cheek hahaha! Then one went back in, then he came out to the crack of the gate and was like “do you guys wanna go to an afterparty?” and we were like “of course!” and he said “okay wait here”.

He came back a few minutes later with another guy and he was like “Oh ya shit have you got wristbands for these guys?” and he was like “Man, I only got the artist’s bands” and first guy was like “Okay man just give them those, fuck it!” and in my head I was like “OMGGWOWWW!” but had to play it cool you know! So then they jumped back in their taxi and went to pull off and then they stopped and opened the door and were like “You guys want a lift to the party?” and we hummed and hawwed but eventually said no cos we were still hoping Damon would come out to us.

We were rewarded. The security guard asked me “who are ye trying to meet?” and I said “Damon” and he was like “Oh yeah, Eamon’s still in there”… And I was like durrr okay! And then he came over a few minutes later and was like “keep this on the DL but they’re all on this next bus!” And I looked in and could just see the tourbus with the doors open and I thought “they must be all on already” and “FUUUUU-“. But then the most wonderful thing happened.

The gate opened a crack and Smoggy’s head poked out and I squealed “SMOGGY!” in delight. And then a voice inside the gate was like “Is there many there?” and Smoggy said “nah, just a few”. And I poked my head round the gate and Damon was right there. And I don’t know why but I just looked right past him for a split second and then I was like “EEEEEEP” and hugged him.

And then I regained my composure and shook his hand and thanked him for the show and asked could I get a photo. And he was just laughing and had a bottle of beer in his hand and was like “of course!” and Smoggy took it but he cut Dane out of it! And then Damon lifted up the teeny boy in the jacket and took a photo with him and started doing silly voices saying “You should be at home in bed!” it was SO FUCKING CUTE AAAH! And then I got out my marker and Fool’s Day and was gonna ask him to sign it but didn’t wanna be pushy after getting a photo.

But then Smoggy was like “If you want him to sign that, just shove into him” and I was like “I can’t do that!” so Smoggy grabbed him and was like “this girl wants you to sign this” and Damon obliged and put an “x” (OMG IT’S FUCKING TRUE LOVE I KNOW IT). And I thanked him some more and thanked Smoggy and then they were gone. And me and Dane yelped and jumped up and down and I hugged the dopey security guard :’D

We walked back to the hostel then, ringing anyone who would listen along the way! We were both shaking like mad, not just cos of the cold! We got back and looked at the photo and pretty much just said down going “Oh My God” for ten minutes. Then we were like “aiieeet wanna go after party?” I was worried about bringing out my camera with the precious photo though, so I got a safety deposit box for 2 euro and left it in there. On the way out we were like “Imagine Damon was at this party, lolol!”…………

So we got a taxi to Grafton Street, where they’d said it was on. We asked someone did they know where BT2’s was - it was left after that. I think they sent us the wrong way and we ended up at some dingy nightclub that wouldn’t let us in anyway. We doubled back and turned up the other alley and then we saw it. Looked pretty suave, not the kind of place I usually go if I’m honest!

We went up to the door and the bouncer was like “Private Function, sorry” and we flashed our wristbands and went in :D And De La Soul were in there and they were like high5-ing us when we came in and stuff! And we got drinks and we went out to the smoking area for a fag. We then realised we’d smoked all our cigarettes so Dane went inside to get some. He came back out a minute later and whispered “Damon’s in there…….”

We rushed in but there was like a VIP lounge which was basically some couches cordoned off in the left hand corner. We tried to walk in with our wristbands but the bouncer was like NO. He was a right ****. We sat down in the chairs nearest the VIP area. Kano and Bashy were there and they kept passing us going in and out and there was more high fiveing etc! And De La Soul came over and were like “y’all having a good time!?” and we were like HELL YEAH.

And we just sat there for a while staring into the VIP area. And the DJ was like “Can I get a big cheer for DAMON ALBARN IN DA HOUSE?” and played Clint Eastwood and Damon was so so drunk haha. He didn’t even look up for that! And then they played “Ring Ring Ring” by De La Soul and De La Soul were all running around singing it really loudly! And then it was like nearly half two which is closing time in pubs in Ireland anyway. And they had sectioned off the VIP section even more, except we were kind of in between the two barriers if you know what I mean?

So I was like preparing myself to take a final glance at Damon etc and then Kano and Bashy came over and put their arms around me and ran into the VIP area!!! And I was like “I’m in!” and I was standing right next to Damon! And the bouncer was like “Oi, you, get out!” and Kano was like “Man, she’s with us!” I felt ridiculously under dressed for such a fancy establishment, I had to button up my check shirt to hide the Clash t-shirt cos that was too obvious I was a fan.

There was no sign of Mick or Paul or Jeff in the bar at all, but fuck it, Damon was right next to me. I just kind of stood there in awe looking at him as he talked to some woman. I wanted to say so many things but I was conscious of being extra polite and not interrupting. Ha, one of De La Soul came up then and squeezed my cheeks and was like “d’aww” it was crazy.

Then the woman left who Damon was talking to and he was just staring into space but I was totally speechless so I just settled for a cool “Hey Damon” Hahaa. And he looked up and looked me right in the eyes and smiled and went “Hello!” and I was like holy shit! And then the bouncer tried to get me out again but Smoggy was like “she’s with us” and got them to leave Dane in too!

Then this woman, about 30, came up to the corner where me and Damon were standing and was like “DAMON!!!” and he looked and I think she was asking him to get her into the VIP area but he was really drunk so he was just looking at her and she said something like “stuck up celebrity ****” and he looked really hurt and just said “that’s so unnecessary” and I was really angry but I just rolled my eyes in a “what a stupid bitch” kind of way.

And then Dane asked Damon could he get a photo but I don’t think there was really meant to be photos but Damon said yeah but then got talking to someone else. So Dane asked Smoggy to help him out. And Smoggy was like “I’ll try, he’s pretty drunk” and then Smoggy went up to Damon and was like “Damon, you nearly ready to go?” and Damon was like “BAHAHA!” and just jumped on Smoggy and they were like fake wrestling by the bar for a minute it was epic and haha Damon’s pants were literally half way down his ass and Dane went to take a photo but I thought better of it.

And then we got another photo with Damon, I dunno if Dane asked him again or what but he just kind of got us both and did the funniest face (see below!) and Smoggy took it! And then I said how much I enjoyed the concert and how his music has been such a big part of my life and thanks for tonight and he was just shaking our hands and going “my pleasure, my pleasure”! And I made sure to thank Smoggy profusely cos if it wasn’t for him I’d have had no signatures or time in the VIP.

And then Damon and Smoggy left round the back and Dane picked up the pint of Guinness that Damon had taken like 1 sip from and we sat down in the VIP lounge with the few remaining! The amount of drink on the tables in there, unbelievable. Then we were like “Mon we head off, Damon’s gone like” so we went. I’d say the bouncers were glad to see the back of us!

I think I’ve left out a few bits here and there but I’m so fucking tired so this is it for now! Here’s the pic with Damon in the VIP section. There’s a sentence I never thought I’d say. And then we got back to the hostel and got my ipod but the battery was practically dead so we just about listened to Tracy Jacks, and the whole way through we were just going “fucking hell…..” and then it died so we had to make do with ringtones my little brother sent me, the best of which was Don’t Look Back In Anger. Weird. What a night.

tumblr_lbt0c5sI5T1qbl9m4.jpg

^ love his new lil plaid scarf thing he has got going on :wacky:

i was showing my mom those extremealbarn pictures and she finally asked me how old he is. when i told her, she was like, "he's only seven years younger than me?! that's old, you creep."

i guess fangirling over a grown man that's over my agex2 isn't all that healthy. x D

Its so funny to imagine Smoggy getting mad at Damon for doing things like that. :lol:

Stupid people sometimes have to act like that in pits, I know they are having a good time but its when it intrudes on other peoples experience badly.....

I fucking hate douchebags who do that in pits :angry::angry: It pisses me off, that's what happened to me and my friend when we saw The Strokes. It's just shit because we are both pretty small women and then these assholes come up there and started literally just being abusive to us, it was like "hey! I waited here 7 hours for this spot.. your not moving me from it" :lol:

Good though that Damon jumped on them hahaa! :evil:

Aww :hug::hug::hug: it's ok. Your time will come, you seem to be taking it well and very satisfied with your show, so that's what matters you know? :kiss:

I know! That sucks. People are such dicks. I had to have words with one of them earlier, before Little Dragon. He was trying to be smart back to me so I just stared them down and guilted them into moving, but then they pushed in before gorillaz. I was raging! Typical!

Aw :hug: Yeah, I'm not too disappointed. Apparantly, he just got around to about half the people there and I'm not the kind of person who'd be pushy to get to him, so I'm sure I wouldn't have got time to meet him anyway. There'll be other times! I definitely plan to see him live again!

Guys! Guess what I found?? The video for Clint from my show where he jumped in! I was wrong - it wasn't smoggys hand. It was someone in the crowd kinda ruffling his hair! It would have been funny if it was him. It's really blurry for a little bit but it does get better. He jumps about halfway through the vid. Anyway, here it is: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL9srmLea64]YouTube - Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz (Feat. Bashy And Kano) @ The O2 Dublin 11/11/2010[/ame]

That Tumblr account is hilarious!!

That story is so damn amazing! That girl is sooo lucky. I really can't get over it. Kicking myself :laugh3:. That'll be a night for her to remember. That girl in the bar shouting over at him was a total bitch. I fucking hate dickheads like that. I'm sorry to rant but there are so many people over here that are like that. They have serious inferiority complexes. I just know she's the type because she called him "stuck up". I know lots of people who, if they see you in town or something and you genuinly don't see them and so don't say hello, they'll say it to you the next time they see you and call you "stuck up" or "snobby". They say it jokingly, but they kinda mean it. It really pisses me off. Sorry - you guys probably don't know what I'm talking about, but trust me - these people are incredibly annoying :angry:.

i was showing my mom those extremealbarn pictures and she finally asked me how old he is. when i told her, she was like, "he's only seven years younger than me?! that's old, you creep."

i guess fangirling over a grown man that's over my agex2 isn't all that healthy. x D

:laugh3: Well it's good that she didn't suspect that he was a little bit older before that! Had she seen him before that? Screw it - he's amazing!

Hahah it's ok. He's older than us all.

I know! That sucks. People are such dicks. I had to have words with one of them earlier, before Little Dragon. He was trying to be smart back to me so I just stared them down and guilted them into moving, but then they pushed in before gorillaz. I was raging! Typical!

Aw :hug: Yeah, I'm not too disappointed. Apparantly, he just got around to about half the people there and I'm not the kind of person who'd be pushy to get to him, so I'm sure I wouldn't have got time to meet him anyway. There'll be other times! I definitely plan to see him live again!

Guys! Guess what I found?? The video for Clint from my show where he jumped in! I was wrong - it wasn't smoggys hand. It was someone in the crowd kinda ruffling his hair! It would have been funny if it was him. It's really blurry for a little bit but it does get better. He jumps about halfway through the vid. Anyway, here it is:

That Tumblr account is hilarious!!

That story is so damn amazing! That girl is sooo lucky. I really can't get over it. Kicking myself :laugh3:. That'll be a night for her to remember. That girl in the bar shouting over at him was a total bitch. I fucking hate dickheads like that. I'm sorry to rant but there are so many people over here that are like that. They have serious inferiority complexes. I just know she's the type because she called him "stuck up". I know lots of people who, if they see you in town or something and you genuinly don't see them and so don't say hello, they'll say it to you the next time they see you and call you "stuck up" or "snobby". They say it jokingly, but they kinda mean it. It really pisses me off. Sorry - you guys probably don't know what I'm talking about, but trust me - these people are incredibly annoying :angry:.

:laugh3: Well it's good that she didn't suspect that he was a little bit older before that! Had she seen him before that? Screw it - he's amazing!

WAHHHH thanks for the video! Still soooo awesome :wacky: Damon will always be a spaz hahaha!

And good for you telling those jerks off a bit :angry:

Yeah, Laura was super lucky, the De La Soul dudes like loved her :laugh3: And then Smoggy, "she's with us" AWWWW smoggy you wonderful thing you!!!

Yeah I know:angry::angry: that stupid lady, that made me sad reading that and seeing that it really hurt Damon's feelings when she said that. He really get so misunderstood by a lot of people I feel like.

And that is just fucked up that people act like that!!! I didn't notice it when I was in Dublin, but of course you live there and know more. The problem I think with Americans is how competitive we are, and how we can't be happy for other people when good things happen to them. We're really selfish country. And very two faced I feel like. I felt the majority of European people were very kind and genuine compared to over here. We compare ourselves too much to each other and frankly are just not a happy country compared to how much we should be thankful for. Ok end of cultural rant :lol: