August 13, 201016 yr ^You should! NOOO!!!!! I CAN'T LISTEN TO ON THE FLOOR ANYMORE, IT WAS TAKEN DOWN FROM YOUTUBE! :bigcry:
August 13, 201016 yr Neither can I and My internet has just Turned Super Slow Grrrr 4 O Clock Barrier .
August 22, 201016 yr I'm totally in love with him, his voice, ahhh *.* I'm a big fan of The Killers and I can't wait for Flamingo to come out, I'm sure to buy it ;) Have you heard Swallow It? It leaked a few days ago but they deleted it of course :(
August 22, 201016 yr ^^No, I'm trying not to listen to any of the leaks so it's more amazing when I finally buy the cd ^:cheesy: I asked if I could order it, but my dad said I might as well go to the store and buy it. So I made him promise to drive me there that day. :lol:
August 23, 201016 yr OMG, when did this happen?! I was just looking through preorder albums on play and there's a deluxe digipack edition of the album available to order with 4 extra tracks!:o Different cover too: http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/16129385/Flamingo/Product.html :bomb::bomb:
August 30, 201016 yr i was considering see him on one of his concerts here, but one got cancelled. :(
August 30, 201016 yr Ahh just discovered this thread! I've asked to reserve a copy of the deluxe edition from HMV in town instead of online, I was a bit paranoid that it might get here late through the post! Hopefully they'll have a copy saved. :) Can't wait for some UK dates. I was hoping for them before the end of summer but nothing so far! The presales will be really tense, I'm dreading it!
August 31, 201016 yr The Killers' Brandon Flowers announces UK solo tour and ticket details Singer will hit the road in October Brandon Flowers has announced a UK solo tour. The singer, who releases his debut solo album 'Flamingo' on September 6, will hit the road in October. Flowers will play: O2 Academy Glasgow (October 12) O2 Academy Leeds (13) O2 Academy Liverpool (14) Manchester Academy (16) London HMV Forum (17) Birmingham HMV Institute (18) http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/52791 I can't go! :bigcry::bigcry:
August 31, 201016 yr The Killers' Brandon Flowers announces UK solo tour and ticket details[/size][/b] Singer will hit the road in October Brandon Flowers has announced a UK solo tour. The singer, who releases his debut solo album 'Flamingo' on September 6, will hit the road in October. Flowers will play: O2 Academy Glasgow (October 12) O2 Academy Leeds (13) O2 Academy Liverpool (14) Manchester Academy (16) London HMV Forum (17) Birmingham HMV Institute (18) http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/52791 I can't go! :bigcry::bigcry: Why not? :sad:
September 1, 201016 yr Unless you really like the new CD, I'd save your time and money and go see The Killers when they come back around.
September 1, 201016 yr I'm in Italy all that week. :( It seems that's a very bad timing for both his UK and italian dates as he's gonna play in Milan and Rome the week before :uhoh: However I'm gonna quote bjaiken 100%, save the money and go for the full band :wink:
Create an account or sign in to comment