🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

Review time! I know I'm late, sorry... :sweatdrop: but I've been busy...

First: THANKS!! It's always a pleasure to discover new stuff, and I appreciated this mix :). My mix partner renamed the tracks, which was a good idea in itself but forgot to delete the 'details' infos, so I still had the real artist/name track showing up in my player...I tried to not look into them but...

1-Nice opening track. Starts with small laughters and then continue on a popy-electroish-dancy vibe. It's more or less an instrumental with femal back-up vocals but the song reminds me of tracks made for a cartoon, it's 'childish' (not in a pejorativ way, but in it's refreshing sense). It's nice but kinda repetiv after a moment.

2-Another pop track with synthetiser and 80's sounds even if I'm guessing it's not from the 80's. Could have been a clubbing song. The singer voice is nice. This song reminds me of old A-Ha. It's a nice song but didn't let a lasting impression on me.

3-Beginning with a beat to let then the singer's voice flowing in. Nice xylophone touches.Remind me of a hippie song from the 70's. A good campfire song. It's soft and dreamy.

4-Another song that could have been made in the 80's...Synthetiser, clapping hands, nice song but again, doesn't let a lasting impression on me.

5-Recognized this one at the first second, it's 'Introducing Palace players' by Mew :awesome: It's actually one of my favorite tracks from the last album. I love how this song is built: the intro with its ectic rythm and then, change of rythm, Silas sick drums kicking in and Bo's guitars riffs....gosh, I love this song! Jonas' unique voice slowly taking possession of the song afterwards is just perfect. We know so much...so much we do...Mew FTW!

6-Love the intro of this one, then with the rythm guitar and that riff behind it. The singer's voice is so lovely! I love 'raw' voice and this guy puts a lot of feelings in his singing. Then violins kickin in near the end to give more expression to the song...like it!! It's a good rock song. Saw the band name in the player. I actually know a few track of them but not this one so thx!

7- Again a band that I know & like a few tracks but didn't know this one. It's a very nice pop-rock song, it's very melodic and I could easily listen to this driving. It's soothing and lovely to me.

8-Again, back in the '80's sounds even if I know it's definitvely not a 80's song. Lot of synthetizers. It's a very catchy song and upbeat! Nice song, I like it but none the less, I think I could be bored of it after a while...

9- Vampire WE! They have such a distinctiv sound! Beachy song, wanna dance :dance: , love it!

10-A live track?. Like the singer's voice and the rythm in this song. Dunno why but it kinda remind me of Temper trap. Good choice to end the mix, maybe my favorite track of the mix!

So overall, a very enjoyable mix, very 'popish', and '80's marked. It's nice to listen to but maybe because I was born during the 80's, this kind of sound is just not 'fresh' to me, so I won't be listen to this in repeat, even if I enjoyed it ^^ Thanks again to the person who took the time to made this :kiss:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Review time! I know I'm late, sorry... :sweatdrop: but I've been busy...

First: THANKS!! It's always a pleasure to discover new stuff, and I appreciated this mix :). My mix partner renamed the tracks, which was a good idea in itself but forgot to delete the 'details' infos, so I still had the real artist/name track showing up in my player...I tried to not look into them but...

1-Nice opening track. Starts with small laughters and then continue on a popy-electroish-dancy vibe. It's more or less an instrumental with femal back-up vocals but the song reminds me of tracks made for a cartoon, it's 'childish' (not in a pejorativ way, but in it's refreshing sense). It's nice but kinda repetiv after a moment.

2-Another pop track with synthetiser and 80's sounds even if I'm guessing it's not from the 80's. Could have been a clubbing song. The singer voice is nice. This song reminds me of old A-Ha. It's a nice song but didn't let a lasting impression on me.

3-Beginning with a beat to let then the singer's voice flowing in. Nice xylophone touches.Remind me of a hippie song from the 70's. A good campfire song. It's soft and dreamy.

4-Another song that could have been made in the 80's...Synthetiser, clapping hands, nice song but again, doesn't let a lasting impression on me.

5-Recognized this one at the first second, it's 'Introducing Palace players' by Mew :awesome: It's actually one of my favorite tracks from the last album. I love how this song is built: the intro with its ectic rythm and then, change of rythm, Silas sick drums kicking in and Bo's guitars riffs....gosh, I love this song! Jonas' unique voice slowly taking possession of the song afterwards is just perfect. We know so much...so much we do...Mew FTW!

6-Love the intro of this one, then with the rythm guitar and that riff behind it. The singer's voice is so lovely! I love 'raw' voice and this guy puts a lot of feelings in his singing. Then violins kickin in near the end to give more expression to the song...like it!! It's a good rock song. Saw the band name in the player. I actually know a few track of them but not this one so thx!

7- Again a band that I know & like a few tracks but didn't know this one. It's a very nice pop-rock song, it's very melodic and I could easily listen to this driving. It's soothing and lovely to me.

8-Again, back in the '80's sounds even if I know it's definitvely not a 80's song. Lot of synthetizers. It's a very catchy song and upbeat! Nice song, I like it but none the less, I think I could be bored of it after a while...

9- Vampire WE! They have such a distinctiv sound! Beachy song, wanna dance :dance: , love it!

10-A live track?. Like the singer's voice and the rythm in this song. Dunno why but it kinda remind me of Temper trap. Good choice to end the mix, maybe my favorite track of the mix!

So overall, a very enjoyable mix, very 'popish', and '80's marked. It's nice to listen to but maybe because I was born during the 80's, this kind of sound is just not 'fresh' to me, so I won't be listen to this in repeat, even if I enjoyed it ^^ Thanks again to the person who took the time to made this :kiss:

It was me...(how does Crests know these things? :freak:) Sorry it sucked, it was my first time making a mixtape...:laugh3:

Link :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QVFNFG5X

Tracklisting (Song Title - Artist - Album) :

Happy Up Here - Röyksopp - Junior

Your Love - Keane - Night Train

Used to Be - Beach House - Teen Dream

The Ghost Inside - Broken Bells - Broken Bells

Introducing Palace Players - Mew - No More Stories

Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 The Singles

Gone - Thirteen Senses - Falls in the Dark

Undercover Martyn Flexin' It (Passion Pit Remix) - Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History

Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend

The Fight - MuteMath - SPIN.com Exclusive Track

Thanks anyway for listening to it. :P :hug: :nice:

Finally got my mixtape.

Yeah, sorry about that. It took me a long time to get it uploaded. :\ But yes, I'm Darcy, and I made your tape. I tried to make it a mix of classics and things you didn't know, so hopefully I did okay.

TRACK ONE: After some research, It turned out to be Nantes, by Beirut. Really liked this song!. Catchy, simple, short. Already heard about Beirut before, I'll try to get to know more about them.

:lol: I didn't know you'd be looking up each song! But yes, you are correct, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Beirut has been one of my favorite bands recently, as evidenced by my picture..

TRACK TWO: Couldn't find out this song's identity. But it's amazing! Folk rock always sounds magic, you can't go wrong with it!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! This songs was "Seashell" by Searbear, an Icelandic band.

TRACK THREE: Start Wearing Purple, by Gogol Bordello. Well, didn't like this one. It sounds weird, and it has silly lyrics.

Heheheheh. People either love or hate this one. I always take the word mixtape rather literally and try to put a lot of variety on. Sorry that this didn't appeal to you. :(

TRACK FOUR: Don't Mix Your Drinks, by Elbow. Already knew Elbow, but I had never heard this song. Not as amazing as Grounds For Divorce and One Day Like This, but it's still a nice and simple song.

Correct again, and one of my favorites from Elbow.

TRACK FIVE: Cosmic Love, by Florence and the Machine. Another nice song, has an undescribable sounding. You must hear it to understand.

I'm glad you enjoyed this one, I think it's quite an underrated track off of her album.

TRACK SIX: That I didn't even need to search for, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want, by The Smiths. Morrisey's voice in unique, you can recognize it miles away. Short, simple, brilliant, as they usually are.

:wink2:

TRACK SEVEN: Unknown song. But another amazing one! I just love celtic, Jethro Tull-ish sounding music!

Ah, I am surprised with the ones you couldn't find! This one was "We Are What You Say" but the wonderful Sufjan Stevens. A really fantastic song, one of my favorites on the mix.

TRACK EIGHT: Better Times, by Beach House. Didn't like it. Too emotive for me.

Beach House is another one of those ones you love or hate.

TRACK NINE: Tigerlily, by La Roux. Didn't like either. Don't like eletronic/psy/house music.

:embarrassed:

TRACK TEN: Unkwnown song. Didn't like it. Actually, I don't know exactly why I didn't like, but, well, I didn't.

This was "Frank, AB" by The Rural Alberta Exchange, a Canadian indie band. Sorry!

TRACK ELEVEN: Another one I didn't even need to search for, Don't Think Twice, It's All Right by Bob Dylan. Dylan's voice is also unique, and his soungs are always simple. Amazing!

:nice: Definitely my favorite Dylan track, without a doubt.

TRACK TWELVE: Wow, brazilian music! Can You Feel The Knife, by Cansei de Ser Sexy. Really nice! Another simple pop rock song, just as I like.

Aw, I'm really glad you liked the track, but it was actually NOT Brazilian and NOT Cansei de Ser Sexy. It was "Knife" by Grizzly Bear.

TRACK THIRTEEN: Jolene, by The White Stripes. Again, catchy and simple song. Already heard about WS and, even thought I don't really know them, I know they're good.

Yes, this was indeed Jolene, originally done by Dolly Parton. The White Stripes version kinda owns her version, IMO. :lol: This was also done live.

TRACK FOURTEEN: Eleanor, by The Turtles. OMG, I'd never heard a song with "et cetera" in its lyrics :laugh3: But, focusing on the song itself, it's a really nice one!

:nice:

TRACK FIFTEEN: You! Me! Dancing!, by Los Campesinos!. Sounds a lot like 42 and has silly lirycs, but other than that, a really nice song!

Love this track off of the fantastic album "Hold On Now," Youngster.

TRACK SIXTEEN: Unknown song. Simple, subtle and quiet.

This was "Kettering" by the Antlers. The build up is quite lovely, don't you think?

TRACK SEVENTEEN: Unknown song. Good'n'ol' piano, nothing is simpler than that.

This was Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor, composed by Chopin. I'm not sure who the pianist on this specific recording was.

So anyway, I'm sorry if all of my tape didn't appeal to you. :\ But I do hope you found some songs to listen to again. I really do apologize for getting it to you late.

Playlist:

1. "Nantes," Beruit (The Flying Cup Club)

2. "Seashell," Seabear (The Ghost That Carried Us Away)

3. "Start Wearing Purple," Gogol Bordello (Gypsy Punks)

4. "Don't Mix Your Drinks," Elbow (Asleep In The Back)

5. "Cosmic Love," Florence + the Machine (Lungs)

6. "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want," The Smiths (Hatful of Hollow)

7. "We Are What You Say," Sufan Stevens (A Sun Came)

8. "Better Times," Beach House (Teen Dream)

9. "Tigerlily," La Roux (S/T)

10. "Frank, AB," The Rural Alberta Exchange (Hometowns)

11. "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right," Bob Dylan (Freewheelin')

12. "Knife," Grizzly Bear (Yellow House)

13. "Jolene," cover of Dolly Parton by The White Stripes (Under Great White Northern Lights)

14. "Elenore," The Turtles (The Turtles Present the Battle of the Bands)

15. "You! Me! Dancing!," Los Campesinos! (Hold On Now, Youngster)

16. "Kettering," The Antlers (Hospice)

17. "Nocture in C-Sharp Minor," Chopin.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/407361790/mixtape.rar

Hi William!

I'm April. And I made you mixtape. Yay! :dance:

:awesome:

And the Church's song was acoustic, I'm sorry. I forgot to put that in!

:smug:

After you put in the lyrics from You Get What You Give, I can see what you mean... I didn't interprete it in that way. :)

I think it would be a very good idea to a-ha live: at the moment they're on their farewell tour, until they break up in December. AND THEY'RE NOT COMING TO AUSTRALIA!! :whip: I'm not happy 'bout that. Go see them if you can!

Yeah, it's a big thing here, and they're playing a festival in September with Band Of Horses and Susanne Sundfør so I'm already going :wacky:

And don't worry about you're paranoia about American artists. I hate Australians. :dance:. Americans are out to get you?? :laugh3: Scary stuff. :heart:

You hate Australians? :inquisitive:

MY REVIEW!!!!!!

Track 1- Great start! I was exposed to an amazing explosion of sound! Great instrumentation. I know this song!!!!! WORDS by DOVES! I'm seeing them next month hopefully! :D lovely song!

I say words they mean nothing so you can stop me...

Track 2- Damnit! I'm sure I recognise this male voice...who is it????? :bomb: Great bassline! :D Distorted voice at times...reminds me of Muse/Matt Bellamy. Like the first track...repeated lyrics. God...I'm liking this mixtape so far, can't wait to find out who this is.

Good times gonna' come...Good times gonna come

Track 3- Reminds me of Foals. Sort of Psychedelic...I love the ending to this, an awesome song. It speeds up and the definition is just- AWESOME! :D Brass at the end...hmm...

Track 4- Awesome intro! Hip-Hop...I don't normally like this sort of music but I do like this. What I love about this mixtape is I'm being introduced to lots of music I wouldn't normally listen to :D I really like this one.

Track 5- Niiiiiice. First female sound of mixtape so far. Love the vocals. I don't know...Maybe...I Blame Coco? The Yeah Yeah Yeah's???

Now that your wallet is all lit up Electro! :D

Track 6- Starts with strings...and cool, strange other instruments! Awesome instrumental with different sections. Sounds sort of like 'indian'. This will be interesting to find out who this is...

Track 7- Haaappppy, nice :) THIS IS BEIRUT!!!!! I'm sure of it, I recognise the guy's voice and the style of music. I've tried listening to Beirut before and I don't like a lot of it but I quite like this song.

Track 8- I love this guy's voice. It's so cool. This song is awesome. I have no idea what it is but I can't wait to find out. The vocals are...almost....like rapping. Good, strong drumbeat. I like the lyrics :)

Track 9- Beautiful beginning turns into an awesome rocky song with great vocals. This is definitely the sort of music usually listen to but this is different on so many levels, it's awesome :D

Track 10- Another electro tinged track with a woman's vocals, probably the same as Track 5. I preferred Track 5 to this one...I'm not too keen on this one but I THINK I have heard it before, the chorus seems familiar.

Track 11- Hahaha! I know this. I love this song. ANIMAL by MIIKE SNOW! An absolute brilliant song...:P

Track 12- I know this one as well. DEATH by WHITE LIES! I love this band. You did leave the artwork on for this one but I knew the song anyway so it is okay! :P

Track 13- Nice end to the mixtape :) A nice, short little instrumental

I LOVED THIS MIXTAPE! Thank you very much :) I can't wait to find out who the tracks are all by! :D

:dance:

It was me...(how does Crests know these things? :freak:) Sorry it sucked, it was my first time making a mixtape...:laugh3:

It didn't sucked! I was just not that into the '80's tracks' but overall, I enjoyed it :) Be confident in your music tastes, you should never be ashamed of them, even if people doesn't always share them. Music is about whats make YOU feel happy, so it doesn't count if the rest of the world find it crappy as long as YOU like it!! ;)

Okay, so here's my review!

(I absolutely suck at giving reviews so just bare with me :blush: )

1. Well what a perfect start to this mix! At first, I thought it was gonna just be an instrumental but I was wrong, yo! I have never heard this song before but I am 200% sure it's Thom Yorke singing, so it could either be something from his solo work which I've yet to check out or it's a Radiohead b-side or non released. :3 I loveeed that song, everything about it was amazing! Very Amnesiac era <3

2. I like on this track the girl's voice, it's haunting in a way and really awesome! And the drum that goes through out the song :thumbsup:

3. The guy's voice is interesting and I really enjoyed how the song flowed and the xylophone sounding thing in the background :D

4. I enjoyed this song very much so... especially the part when they would draw out the words like I dunno what they were saying but yeah, like... lalallalllaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeerrrrr and the whistling at the beginning. :wacky: :anxious:

5. Thom Yorke's voice again! Fuck yes! From the very beginning of the song though, I was super drawn to it! That bass is really delish! :bomb:

6. Is this The Flaming Lips? I ask because I have one song from Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots and well they keep repeating Yoshimi and robots in the song, so I'm taking an educated guess :P Never heard this song though, It's decent I guess, not exactly amazing.

7. Mmmm, Beach House! I love this song <3

8. Liked this track, very chill and I liked the guy's voice. Definitely something I'd listen to!

9. Interesting instrumental, I was waiting for someone to start singing but all I got was Ahhhsss, that's alright, pretty ace either way :)

10. Haha, the music reminded me of a song you'd find in a comedy like Superbad or any kind of Seth Rogen movie during a stupid action scene of some sort...or on the trailer to those comedy cop movies, i dunno why but that's what it first brought into my mind :P

11. :surprised: Awesome transition :surprised: To me it sounds like a mix between Animal Collective & MGMT, me likey!

12. Sorta reminded me of Bat for Lashes, which is good (: Liked it quite a bit.

13. Meh, it was Ok, not really something that would grab my attention.

14. This one is alright. Maybe if I listen to it more it will grow on me (:

15. Her voice sounds sooooooooooo familiar and it seems as if I've heard this song before :bomb: Quite lovely, I totally love her voice!

16. :dance: I liked this track a lot! Great way to end the mix (: (:

Hi!

Sorry it took so long. I made a backup tape and didn't know that you got mine and I found out now. Anyway here is the tracklisting:

(Song-Artist [Album])

1. These Are My Twisted Words-Radiohead [These Are My Twisted Words]

2. Hunter-Björk [Homogenic]

3. Dr. Baker-The Beta Band [best Of]

4. Dark Matter-Andrew Bird [Armchair Apocrypha]

5. Talk Show Host-Radiohead [street Spirit (Fade Out) [single #1]]

6. Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 1-The Flaming Lips [Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots]

7. Master of None-Beach House [beach House]

8. Broken Drum-Beck [Guero]

9. Girls-Death in Vegas [Lost In Translation - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]

10. Peace Frog-The Doors [Morrison Hotel]

11. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)-Arcade Fire [Funeral]

12. 23-Blonde Redhead [23]

13. Remember-Air [Moon Safari]

14. Citizen-Broken Bells [broken Bells]

15. Changes-Stars [The Five Ghosts]

16. Sentimental X's-Broken Social Scene [Forgiveness Rock Record]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8NS903FD

Why do I keep up on getting ignored..?

*ignores indanomati*

Link :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QVFNFG5X

Tracklisting (Song Title - Artist - Album) :

Happy Up Here - Röyksopp - Junior

Your Love - Keane - Night Train

Used to Be - Beach House - Teen Dream

The Ghost Inside - Broken Bells - Broken Bells

Introducing Palace Players - Mew - No More Stories

Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 The Singles

Gone - Thirteen Senses - Falls in the Dark

Undercover Martyn Flexin' It (Passion Pit Remix) - Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History

Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend

The Fight - MuteMath - SPIN.com Exclusive Track

Thanks anyway for listening to it. :P :hug: :nice:

Happy Up Here :awesome:

Naming and Shaming Time[/size]

The following 4 users have Failed to submit a mixtape:

anoukjordannes

yamfox

j007casper

KellieP

Naughty Naughty to those 4 but I had enough spares to cover them :)

I guess that if they didn't sent their mixtape mine would never bee reveiw. It suck. Seconde time in a row. I'm started to be deseperate. :dozey:

My review is finally here :D! I’m so sorry for the delay!

Track 1 : The tape starts in a scary kind of way ! At first I didn’t know whether to like that or not. I waited for someone to start singing until I realized it was only an instrumental. I have nothing against instrumentals but this one didn’t do it for me sorry. I found it too repetitive/long and I disliked the scary atmosphere of the song too.

Track 2 : I was surprised to hear a relaxing song after the dark and heavy atmosphere that the first track built. This one has a girl singing on it. The song has a jazzy feeling to it and with the smooth voice of the girl it reminded me of the sound of the new record of Norah Jones. I know it’s not her though. The song could have been ok but to be honest the chorus (with its oh so repetitive lyrics and the cheesy way of singing of the girl) annoyed me really much!

Track 3 : Oh, accordion ! What a nice and original beginning! It obviously reminded me of Yann Tiersen because he’s the only artist playing accordion that I listen to, but other than that it was pretty much the same style I think. This song got me hooked from the very first note. And then a girl started singing and it was even better! It made me happy really. I can’t really explain it but this song really took me to another place. I was also intrigued because I know this amazing voice! I’m not sure but I really think it could be Joanna Newsom… Anyway I didn’t want it to end I swear! I can’t wait to know what it is !!!

Track 4 : Big change of style again. It’s a country/indie rock song I’d say. I can tell the singer is American. The instrumental is guitars, mostly. It’s nice but sometimes there’s almost too much going on, with the guitars and all I mean. I like the fact that the song somehow has an old vibe; I don’t really think it’s from an old band though. Basically it’s a decent song, I’m not a big fan but I liked it (maybe I would have enjoyed it more if it has been a little shorter).

Track 5 : Ok, I don’t know where to start about this one ! At first I was like : “ok, it’s a cute beginning” you know with the xylophone and all. But then the singer started to sing and it disappointed me a little because I don’t like this kind of American singer (by the way I’m 100% sure I know him but I can’t put my finger on it arghhh). But then different voices started to sing with him :nice: and I was loving the instrumental part so much that I completely forgot about the singer’s voice. From there until the end I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it ! It got me in a SO freaking happy mood I was singing along and dancing on my bed :lol:! By every second I got more and more amazed! You can’t get bored with a song like that and that’s why I loved it so much I think. There was always either a new tempo, a new voice, a new instrument or a clapping part that started, etc !!! I felt like it will never end but in the same time I didn’t want it to end that soon (and it’s pretty rare for a 7 minutes long song)!

Track 6 : I liked this song. It would have been better as track number 4 though considering it’s by a girl with a very high voice too. It’s not the kind of song that I often listen to and I liked that. The rhythmic/jazzy piano made me want to dance! I really liked the different changes in the instrumental. The voice reminded me of Kate Bush very much. I think maybe this person was influenced by her…

Track 7 : This song was too déjà vu for me honestly. Cheesy and catchy chorus, It sounds like all the American pop/rock songs that you can hear on the radio. It’s listenable/enjoyable when you first hear it but I’m sure I would become sick of it pretty quickly!

Track 8 : Pretty catchy song here. It’s a weird mix of electronic and rock music with a strong African vibe! The chorus is very summery but in a bad way :confused:. It sounds like some hit that would be played in a camping or something. I didn’t like it sorry.

Track 9 : The guitar part of the song is catchy (and I don’t mean that in a bad way) but the lyrics really annoyed me! They are pretty dumb you have to admit! And I disliked the singing too, especially at the end when he starts to like…“stammer” lol!

Track 10 : First thing : is she the same girl from track 3 ??? It sounds like it. The instrumental part is very different from track 3 but the voice is very similar so… Anyway, the song is so relaxing and pretty. It’s a good song to listen to on a hot summer night, preferably on beach. Ha ha I know it sounds cliché but that’s the vision I had listening to it :shrug: lol! I liked this song !

Track 11 : I didn’t like this song mostly because of the singing part. I wanted to say I didn’t like the voice of this girl because it was too high but then I realized that there are three songs on this tape that I liked that are sang by girls with high voices so I don’t know. I guess I just don’t like her voice and that’s it. I didn’t like the melody that much either anyway, I’m sorry :shy:!

Track 12 : Acoustic guitar track :) ! I’m not too fond of the singer’s voice but that was a nice country song. I have no idea who’s the track from.

Track 13 : Rough transition again :confused:. I’m really sorry and embarrassed to say it but I really hated that one. That’s the perfect example of the kind of songs I absolutely can’t stand. It was painful not to skip.

Track 14 : I liked this one better on the second and third listen. Not a fan but that’s a decent song I guess. I liked the instrumental part the most.

Track 15 : Instrumental track to end. That’s usually a good thing, unless you don’t like the said track… Unfortunately that was the case here. I’m sorry but I don’t like these kinds of electronic songs. It bores me.

Ok, so I know my review is mostly negative but please don’t take it personally. I’m probably one of the hardest people to satisfy in music. I tried not to sound harsh but I also wanted to be honest you know :embarrassed:.

We obviously don’t share most of our taste in music but it happens, I can’t really criticize that. What bothered me the most I guess is that the tape doesn’t flow at all as a mix in my opinion.

BUT, I’m really interested to see the tracklist because I’m curious and because I did really love some tracks. Tracks 3, 5, 6 and 10 were amazing :awesome: and I really want to know who made them !

Thank you very much dear mixtaper :D !