🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reviewed

INDANOMATI WAIT NO MORE - IT'S REVIEW TIME :smug:

Track 1

Starts with an excerpt from a radio or TV feature about the destructive effect the capitalization of rock music has on youth culture. It is followed by an up-tempo, happy sounding pop song. I see blue skies and butterflies, a meadow with flowers, some cows… er, I mean, there are acoustic guitar chords, a repetitive synth structure, electric guitar harmonies, piano from the second verse onwards and a lovely male voice on top of it, or rather next to it, since the music is so dominant, the vocals are a bit drowned by all those harmonies. The melody is kind of nice, I think I like this song! I just don’t know where the connection to rock music is. Let’s ask the producer!

Track 2

Drum and bass driven mid-tempo tune, maybe a bit on the dark side. The male singer is mostly glued to the lower regions of the octave scale. He is joined by a female backing singer and some echo for the chorus. I bet the song is designed to sound a bit spooky and it does. Uh, I’m scared. Like it though, because there’s a hint of a melody and I like melody.

Track 3

Is this degenerate music? I’m not sure, the backing track kind of hurts in my ear. It could be a cross between tea kettles and some naughty windpipe. A male falsetto voice sets in to sing some harmonies... Right, apart from the awkward backing track, it’s quite a catchy tune. A bit repetitive, but original! Like it.

Track 4

Acoustic strumming with high noon chords blending in. My favourite so far. It seems to be telling me a story. I like the guy’s voice and there’s a nice built-up throughout the song, no real climax though.

Track 5

Ha! This sounds like a Kiwi’s metronome! Second Chance by the most talented son of New Zealand (apart from his dad). Great choice! I love everything Liam Finn does, but he needs to get rid of that beard. Funny thing, I put this very song on my mixtape too, but I went for the live version from Jools Holland which is sooooo much more dramatic compared to the studio recording. Do you know it?

Track 6

This is the CCR song Suzie Q., albeit a less emphatic cover version sung by a man in very basic Spanish. I wonder, if it’s his native language. To be honest, I don’t like the original or this version of the song. I much prefer the rip-off Duran Duran produced in 1988. They “stole” the melody (?) for their own “Do You Believe In Shame” and were told so during an interview on live radio, after the single had been released… ouch! I don't care though, "Shame" is a great track.

Track 7

Another song high on midtempo harmonies. Like track 3 it’s a nice tune but it lacks variation. I’m waiting for a break or a big chorus, but nothing happens.

Track 8

Same lulling core structure as track 7, only way slower. As a single track it’s not bad, but I’m beginning to lust for a BIG tune or a surprise move.

Track 9

It kicks off with aggressive acoustic guitar strumming and… oops, a man with a very squeaky voice singing to me. Somehow he reminds me of “Sam Hawkins”, a character from Karl May’s Winnetou movies. No, this track lacks harmony, I don’t like it.

Track 10

Same here. The melody is quite nice, but the dominance of the drums ruins the whole track.

Ok, finished. My final verdict: The songs aren’t bad, but there are no real highs and no lows in this tape. It’s all a bit flat. Going back to the mix, I will definitely concentrate on the first five tracks, as these are really nice!

Sorry for the delay on my review, and its briefness as well; my computer is on its way out so things ae a little. . . ya. I could listen to 5 6 8 9 11 12 13 and 14, but could not make it through the others. Really, I am not crazy for a lot of the music on here, I tend to be hypercritical, and our tastes are quite different. There was one or two great songs on there, but I do not want to annoy you by slandering the rest so, thats it.

Hello mate! It was made by me:P

Your review on my songs is great, I will comment back soon!

Hey Mac, nice to meet you! I saw you posting in other threads for the past couple of days, don't keep me waiting, you naughty little Ukrainian. :D

Track 1: I suppose it's called better than love, it starts with a dude singing a capella, then a beat and a snyth come in, a quite dancy and techno song, it's fine I guess. This male singer is not like something special. **and a half

Track 2: Begins softly with some keyboards, some vocals in the background until the rest of a normal band joins (bass drums and I'm not sure if i hear palm muted guitar). Nice song, despite I'm not a big fan of choirs (being more than one singer, in this case two). I confirm the guitar,then bigger drumming comes in and the song flows similarly. I want to hear more about this band, they seem to have interesting stuff. ***andahalf

Track3: Another electronic song, a catchy bassline and some snyths, more poppish singers just with light distortion, some little tingling riff by an electric guitar and then a small beat enters with great drumming, the song then promises to become more techno and dancy, I expected the song to explode and go with a massive beat, but to my surprise and delight it did not, liked it again. "I'll be ready waiting let's do something real" as the song finishes. ***and a half.

Track 4: Some the-cure-esque guitar (you know that 80's ibanez with delay) and a beautiful falsetto, I love the drumming, a different approach for making a ballad. ***andahalf

Track5: Oh look, speaking of ballads, the best rock ballads makers out there, the National, this one is "England" from their amazing new album. For those of you that don't know it I'm going to describe it: Some mellow bass and drums, some small guitar, strings and trumpets arrangements here and there and the disctintive baritone. After 2 verses a chorus it comes a bridge with everything going a little bit epic and then slowing down again to finally fade away.

Track 6: It starts with an electric hapsichord, this sounds quite 80's. But it's not, it's just another indie techno song, and I think I know this band, I know I know I've heard it? Is it animal collective? Well because it sounds quite like it but more happy and poppish, and with a mix of bon jovi (in their voice). **

Track 7: Something like a banjo or ukelele, you think this one is gonig to be a little bit folky, but the bass says it's an alternative rock song. Lead guitar confirms it, this one is a nice mix between a rock bass and an electric guitar with some other unusual instruments (indie lolz). The singer has an agreable voice but weak sometimes. ***andahalf

Track8: Oh fuck, this little piano riff will be forever stuck in my head! I know this female singer, she & him maybe? The piano takes the role of a lead guitar and then leaves the rythm part to drums, some clapping and guitar. Snyths join in the chorus. After the second chorus it comes a great instrumental part with a guitar solo until it disappears. It was nice, I'm sure it's she&him, I have a hunch it's called in the sun. It would be an awesome song if it wasn't by those annoying backing vocals in the chorus it would be and incredibly outstanding song. ****

Track 9: This is mgmt. I'm not sure of the name of the song but it's from the new album which I did not like it much, it has this squealy and gothic sound I dislike a little. **

Track10: It starts with some whistling and a sound that reminds me of peter,bjorn and john. But then the singer comes in and I see it's another band. I found it okay although the down down baby part was catchy. **andahalf

Track 11: This songs sounds quite similar. I swear I've heard those guitar before. To give you an idea of how this one sounds you have to imagine what would happen if reggae met tribal african pop. **andahalf

Track12: Some strange laughter and then a tribal and perfectly timed drumming comes in that makes the rythm along a bass and a repetitive guitar riff. Cool minimalistic song. ***andahalf.

Track13: I love this one. It begins with some guitar noises, After this you hear excellent drumming with a chord-banging piano and some sliding guitar. The dude has an agreable voice and it's a cool and different song. Some videogame sounds from the middle of the song to the end. But it has a problem, it's too long for being a minimalistic song because the chords do not change or there is not really a crescendo or something. ***andahalf

Track14: Nice techno/ lounge song. Relaxing. ***andahalf

Track15: Another ambient/chillout song. The piano, choirs and guitar give it a special touch. ****

Track16: A dancy electronic song. Yaay, really cool but I don't like much the dude's voice, I do like the female. ***andahalf.

Track17: Ambiental and relaxing sound for a minute, then it goes dancy but it doesn't lose still its lounge feel. ***andahalf.

Track18: Mix between indie and techno, a great way to end the mixtape, at some point the song goes bigger then ends with some relaxing but impulsive electronic sounds. **** because it was an awesome way to end.

l give it an 8/10 because I did not know most of the songs. Some of them are not outstanding and did not actually blow me way, and it's not something I would listen to frequently, but I htink the songs worked well together and the mixtape had coherence. Some of the songs were uplifiting and stimulating and I forgive my mixtaper for the delay.

I didn't get through listening to mine. Some songs on it really have scared me off haha.

I don't want to be an arsehole though.

Hi, that was me. I was trying to make it themed, but apparently I failed. Most of that stuff doesn't actually represent what I listen to most of the time so please don't judge me. Sorry it wasn't up to your standards.

^What was the tracklisting?

Fly - Sugar Ray

Sell Out - Reel Big Fish

Kokomo - Beach Boys

Hips Don't Lie - Shakira

Come On Eileen - Save Ferris

Summersong - The Decemberists

LDN - Lily Allen

Holiday From Real - Jack's Mannequin

Down Under - Men At Work

The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Carnaval Toda La Vida - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs

Touch The Sky - Kanye West

Halo / Walking On Sunshine - Glee Cast

Snails - The Format

Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles

Island In The Sun - Weezer

M79 - Vampire Weekend

Jerk It Out - The Caesars

Santeria - Sublime

It was supposed to be summer-themed. I tried to pick tracks from different genres and different eras that I felt were summery. Some of it is ska which is what might have scared my reviewer away, along with the more poppy tracks. I just wanted to try something different.

Track 1: I suppose it's called better than love, it starts with a dude singing a capella, then a beat and a snyth come in, a quite dancy and techno song, it's fine I guess. This male singer is not like something special. **and a half

I can tell from your description that it's the brilliant HURTS and "Better Than Love".

:)

INDANOMATI WAIT NO MORE - IT'S REVIEW TIME :smug:

Track 1

Starts with an excerpt from a radio or TV feature about the destructive effect the capitalization of rock music has on youth culture. It is followed by an up-tempo, happy sounding pop song. I see blue skies and butterflies, a meadow with flowers, some cows… er, I mean, there are acoustic guitar chords, a repetitive synth structure, electric guitar harmonies, piano from the second verse onwards and a lovely male voice on top of it, or rather next to it, since the music is so dominant, the vocals are a bit drowned by all those harmonies. The melody is kind of nice, I think I like this song! I just don’t know where the connection to rock music is. Let’s ask the producer!

Track 2

Drum and bass driven mid-tempo tune, maybe a bit on the dark side. The male singer is mostly glued to the lower regions of the octave scale. He is joined by a female backing singer and some echo for the chorus. I bet the song is designed to sound a bit spooky and it does. Uh, I’m scared. Like it though, because there’s a hint of a melody and I like melody.

Track 3

Is this degenerate music? I’m not sure, the backing track kind of hurts in my ear. It could be a cross between tea kettles and some naughty windpipe. A male falsetto voice sets in to sing some harmonies... Right, apart from the awkward backing track, it’s quite a catchy tune. A bit repetitive, but original! Like it.

Track 4

Acoustic strumming with high noon chords blending in. My favourite so far. It seems to be telling me a story. I like the guy’s voice and there’s a nice built-up throughout the song, no real climax though.

Track 5

Ha! This sounds like a Kiwi’s metronome! Second Chance by the most talented son of New Zealand (apart from his dad). Great choice! I love everything Liam Finn does, but he needs to get rid of that beard. Funny thing, I put this very song on my mixtape too, but I went for the live version from Jools Holland which is sooooo much more dramatic compared to the studio recording. Do you know it?

Track 6

This is the CCR song Suzie Q., albeit a less emphatic cover version sung by a man in very basic Spanish. I wonder, if it’s his native language. To be honest, I don’t like the original or this version of the song. I much prefer the rip-off Duran Duran produced in 1988. They “stole” the melody (?) for their own “Do You Believe In Shame” and were told so during an interview on live radio, after the single had been released… ouch! I don't care though, "Shame" is a great track.

Track 7

Another song high on midtempo harmonies. Like track 3 it’s a nice tune but it lacks variation. I’m waiting for a break or a big chorus, but nothing happens.

Track 8

Same lulling core structure as track 7, only way slower. As a single track it’s not bad, but I’m beginning to lust for a BIG tune or a surprise move.

Track 9

It kicks off with aggressive acoustic guitar strumming and… oops, a man with a very squeaky voice singing to me. Somehow he reminds me of “Sam Hawkins”, a character from Karl May’s Winnetou movies. No, this track lacks harmony, I don’t like it.

Track 10

Same here. The melody is quite nice, but the dominance of the drums ruins the whole track.

Ok, finished. My final verdict: The songs aren’t bad, but there are no real highs and no lows in this tape. It’s all a bit flat. Going back to the mix, I will definitely concentrate on the first five tracks, as these are really nice!

Hello,

thanks for the review!

1. The Radio Dept. - Heaven's on Fire (Clinging to a Scheme, 2010)

As you said, it features a sample from Sonic Youth's Thurston Moore about the effect of capitalisation of music on youth culture. I don't think it was intended to focus of Rock music only but yeah. The song I thought was quite fitting for the summer time. It has a dreamy, shoegazey feel to it. And it's one of many catchy and great song from the album Clinging to a Scheme, that I loved instantly. Thanks for the lovely description too, I thought it was pretty accurate :)

2. The National - Anyone's Ghost (High Violet, 2010)

Again, one of my favourite albums of 2010. It's by The National, who I'm surprised you didn't recognise! Great band. It is indeed dark and that's why I chosed it. I wanted a more darker feel in this part of the mix after a more relaxing and happier tune in the first one. This albums is their most accessible I thought but it is still worth checking out if you liked the song. It has a plenty of other great songs.

3. The Black Keys - The Only One (Brothers, 2010)

This band I had to add cause I'm just obsessed about them! The duo's style is more on the Blues/Rock side, however in their latest album they went ahead and tried different styles in some certain songs, and this was one of them. I chose this song as I felt it went along nicely with The National's, had the same feel, in a way. But yeah, Dan's voice in this is also different, usually it's louder and grungier (just how I love it :heart:). The song needs such a low-pitched voice, anyway. Their other albums, like Rubber Factory and Attack & Release are also were checking out if you're into the bluuues. :P

On another note, they have the best videos ever! They're just plain fun, they don't like to over do it and I love that. Some examples: :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc]YouTube- The Black Keys - Tighten Up [OFFICIAL VIDEO][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBPGm4Fbo0Q]YouTube- The Black Keys "Just Got To Be"[/ame]

4. Calexico - Mad Made Lake (Carried to Dust, 2008)

A favourite by such an underrated band. Another fantastic band that is of a duo. I have 4 albums by them so far and I did not find any of them even remotely bad. This song was also a continuation of the darker theme. I'm surprised about the "no real climax" comment, cause I thought the short solo is pretty awesome and quite the appropriate climax for such a song, leaves you wanting more. Nevertheless, you should definitely check them out and you could start with this album :nice:

5. Liam Finn - Second Chance (I'll Be Lightning, 2007)

Yay! You recognised this! Actually, I do know the Jools Holland one and I prefer it to the album one by 10 thousand times but I don't have that version! I would've wanted to put the live one more. But anyhow, I'm pretty glad you know it :)

6. Las Ondas Martelese - Suzy Q (On da Rocks, 2009)

You apparently know about the origin of the songs more than me! This band is hardly known, I discovered them through La Blogotheque/Take Away Shows and fell in love. A quite from the site that I think describes them best: "A Charismatic singer with a very hip guitarist and a very unique and pretty Bass player. A show made for the stage if any."

The band is French, btw, so that's why I assume you commented on the nationality of the singer. I chose this short song to somehow end the more rockier parts of the album and to suggest a different kind of approach.

A video from La Blogotheque:

7. Wild Nothing - Chinatown (Gemini, 2010)

This is a favourite song from this new dreamy/punky album by Wild Nothing. I assume, it is a bit repetitive in tune but yeah that's their style and it could also be not your cup of tea kind of song as I noticed from your comments about this and the following songs? This song is also a summery choice like the first track.

8. Beach House - Walk in the Park (Teen Dream, 2010)

I think this band was used on most of the mixtapes I saw on here hehe. And their greatness in the mellow, dreamy, hypntoic sound is the reason. The voice of Victoria Legrand just grabs you like no way other. This album is where they started to get quite well-known and had more critical acclaim. However, I'm sorry it didn't have the big tune or climax you were wanting.. doesn't mean you shouldn't check them out!

9. The Tallest Man on Earth - The Gardener (Shallow Grave, 2008)

Swedish folk singer/songwriter. His raspy and passionate voice is what made me fall for him. I'm sorry you didn't like it.. though, I just love the romantic and intense side to it. Anyway, here's the La Blogotheque/Take Away Shows version of it, which made me get into him more:

10. The Morning Benders - Excuses (Big Echo, 2010)

"The dominance of drums ruins it"? :\ I'm sorry but I didn't see that at all.. I chose this song to end the mix as I loved it's connection to the first one, in a way, and also the ending parts of it have this hopeful and and full of life kind of beat, that I love. This song cheers me up and makes go into a whole entire place. But yeah, I guess, to each his own. Anyway, a live version of it: :heart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jgmgE-QDzA]YouTube- The Morning Benders - "Excuses" Yours Truly session[/ame]

Thanks again for taking the time to review my mixtape, I was becoming quite desperate whoring it around hehe. I tried quite hard not to put on stuff I used in my previous mixes, so that's why it seems more 2010 dominant hehe. Also, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the second half as much as I hoped for.. but it could probably be not your type of music. Well anyway, I hope you eventually give more listens to the artists you liked and tell me what you think! :nice:

Tracklist:

1. The Radio Dept. - Heaven's on Fire (Clinging to a Scheme, 2010)

2. The National - Anyone's Ghost (High Violet, 2010)

3. The Black Keys - The Only One (Brothers, 2010)

4. Calexico - Mad Made Lake (Carried to Dust, 2008)

6. Las Ondas Martelese - Suzy Q (On da Rocks, 2009)

7. Wild Nothing - Chinatown (Gemini, 2010)

8. Beach House - Walk in the Park (Teen Dream, 2010)

9. The Tallest Man on Earth - The Gardener (Shallow Grave, 2008)

10. The Morning Benders - Excuses (Big Echo, 2010)

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AMU8CUMD

i did that one. :)

sorry that you didn't liked it much, basically i just wanted to introduce to whoever get to be my receiver -i made the mixtape before i knew who i'll be making it to- to some bands from here (Spain).

Glad to know that you liked: Anni B Sweet, Hola a todo el mundo, Alondra Bentley (i opened a thread about her here some time ago), Russian Red.

tracklist:

1. La llave del oro by Los Planetas

2. The Long Fall by Marlango

3. La la la by Anni B Sweet

4. Looking For The Sun by Niño y Pistola

5. A Movement Between These Two by Hola A Todo El MUndo

6. Giants are Windmills by Alondra Bentley

7. Goobye Angel by CatPeople

8. Don't Give Up by We are Standard

9. My Pan by The Sunday Drivers

10. Take Me Home by Russian Red

11. Falling Over by Boat Beam

12. Getaway by Arizona Baby

13. Flashback by Mendetz

14. Sad in my Cloud by Sidonie

15. Upsilon Andromedae by The Viper Sound

My review is finally here :D! I’m so sorry for the delay!

Track 1 : The tape starts in a scary kind of way ! At first I didn’t know whether to like that or not. I waited for someone to start singing until I realized it was only an instrumental. I have nothing against instrumentals but this one didn’t do it for me sorry. I found it too repetitive/long and I disliked the scary atmosphere of the song too.

Track 2 : I was surprised to hear a relaxing song after the dark and heavy atmosphere that the first track built. This one has a girl singing on it. The song has a jazzy feeling to it and with the smooth voice of the girl it reminded me of the sound of the new record of Norah Jones. I know it’s not her though. The song could have been ok but to be honest the chorus (with its oh so repetitive lyrics and the cheesy way of singing of the girl) annoyed me really much!

Track 3 : Oh, accordion ! What a nice and original beginning! It obviously reminded me of Yann Tiersen because he’s the only artist playing accordion that I listen to, but other than that it was pretty much the same style I think. This song got me hooked from the very first note. And then a girl started singing and it was even better! It made me happy really. I can’t really explain it but this song really took me to another place. I was also intrigued because I know this amazing voice! I’m not sure but I really think it could be Joanna Newsom… Anyway I didn’t want it to end I swear! I can’t wait to know what it is !!!

Track 4 : Big change of style again. It’s a country/indie rock song I’d say. I can tell the singer is American. The instrumental is guitars, mostly. It’s nice but sometimes there’s almost too much going on, with the guitars and all I mean. I like the fact that the song somehow has an old vibe; I don’t really think it’s from an old band though. Basically it’s a decent song, I’m not a big fan but I liked it (maybe I would have enjoyed it more if it has been a little shorter).

Track 5 : Ok, I don’t know where to start about this one ! At first I was like : “ok, it’s a cute beginning” you know with the xylophone and all. But then the singer started to sing and it disappointed me a little because I don’t like this kind of American singer (by the way I’m 100% sure I know him but I can’t put my finger on it arghhh). But then different voices started to sing with him :nice: and I was loving the instrumental part so much that I completely forgot about the singer’s voice. From there until the end I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it ! It got me in a SO freaking happy mood I was singing along and dancing on my bed :lol:! By every second I got more and more amazed! You can’t get bored with a song like that and that’s why I loved it so much I think. There was always either a new tempo, a new voice, a new instrument or a clapping part that started, etc !!! I felt like it will never end but in the same time I didn’t want it to end that soon (and it’s pretty rare for a 7 minutes long song)!

Track 6 : I liked this song. It would have been better as track number 4 though considering it’s by a girl with a very high voice too. It’s not the kind of song that I often listen to and I liked that. The rhythmic/jazzy piano made me want to dance! I really liked the different changes in the instrumental. The voice reminded me of Kate Bush very much. I think maybe this person was influenced by her…

Track 7 : This song was too déjà vu for me honestly. Cheesy and catchy chorus, It sounds like all the American pop/rock songs that you can hear on the radio. It’s listenable/enjoyable when you first hear it but I’m sure I would become sick of it pretty quickly!

Track 8 : Pretty catchy song here. It’s a weird mix of electronic and rock music with a strong African vibe! The chorus is very summery but in a bad way :confused:. It sounds like some hit that would be played in a camping or something. I didn’t like it sorry.

Track 9 : The guitar part of the song is catchy (and I don’t mean that in a bad way) but the lyrics really annoyed me! They are pretty dumb you have to admit! And I disliked the singing too, especially at the end when he starts to like…“stammer” lol!

Track 10 : First thing : is she the same girl from track 3 ??? It sounds like it. The instrumental part is very different from track 3 but the voice is very similar so… Anyway, the song is so relaxing and pretty. It’s a good song to listen to on a hot summer night, preferably on beach. Ha ha I know it sounds cliché but that’s the vision I had listening to it :shrug: lol! I liked this song !

Track 11 : I didn’t like this song mostly because of the singing part. I wanted to say I didn’t like the voice of this girl because it was too high but then I realized that there are three songs on this tape that I liked that are sang by girls with high voices so I don’t know. I guess I just don’t like her voice and that’s it. I didn’t like the melody that much either anyway, I’m sorry :shy:!

Track 12 : Acoustic guitar track :) ! I’m not too fond of the singer’s voice but that was a nice country song. I have no idea who’s the track from.

Track 13 : Rough transition again :confused:. I’m really sorry and embarrassed to say it but I really hated that one. That’s the perfect example of the kind of songs I absolutely can’t stand. It was painful not to skip.

Track 14 : I liked this one better on the second and third listen. Not a fan but that’s a decent song I guess. I liked the instrumental part the most.

Track 15 : Instrumental track to end. That’s usually a good thing, unless you don’t like the said track… Unfortunately that was the case here. I’m sorry but I don’t like these kinds of electronic songs. It bores me.

Ok, so I know my review is mostly negative but please don’t take it personally. I’m probably one of the hardest people to satisfy in music. I tried not to sound harsh but I also wanted to be honest you know :embarrassed:.

We obviously don’t share most of our taste in music but it happens, I can’t really criticize that. What bothered me the most I guess is that the tape doesn’t flow at all as a mix in my opinion.

BUT, I’m really interested to see the tracklist because I’m curious and because I did really love some tracks. Tracks 3, 5, 6 and 10 were amazing :awesome: and I really want to know who made them !

Thank you very much dear mixtaper :D !

Did you send my mixtape to anyone, Dave..?

I sent it to Blackjack612, however the tracker is saying it hasn't been read :(

I guess that if they didn't sent their mixtape mine would never bee reveiw. It suck. Seconde time in a row. I'm started to be deseperate. :dozey:

Join the club, it seems the person I sent my tape to has disappeared off the face of the earth :(

Here's my link if anybody wants to review it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/406219927/Mixtape_6.zip.html

(@ Carla, I will do my review soon)

Yay! You recognised this! Actually, I do know the Jools Holland one and I prefer it to the album one by 10 thousand times but I don't have that version! I would've wanted to put the live one more. But anyhow, I'm pretty glad you know it :)

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: