✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

Today I learned to pay attention to what your hairdresser is doing when they're cutting your hair, and don't assume they know better than you. I asked for a trim today, and I didn't notice how much she liked to use the electric razor. Now I have a buzzcut. I'm not even joking, you can see the skin on my scalp, that's how fucking short they cut my hair. I don't even understand how

I'm not crying hysterically anymore and shouting death threats at the wall, I did that for a solid 2-3 hours. But yeh I'm hoping the next few months will go by fast.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I learned to pay attention to what your hairdresser is doing when they're cutting your hair, and don't assume they know better than you. I asked for a trim today, and I didn't notice how much she liked to use the electric razor. Now I have a buzzcut. I'm not even joking, you can see the skin on my scalp, that's how fucking short they cut my hair. I don't even understand how

I'm not crying hysterically anymore and shouting death threats at the wall, I did that for a solid 2-3 hours. But yeh I'm hoping the next few months will go by fast.

Oh no... :(

I learned how to put together a clothes drying rack.

Oh Dee. :sad: :hug: People who don't know what a trim is shouldn't even be allowed to cut hair. I'm sorry that you're having to pay for someone else's stupidity.

OMG I already had to cry when my boyfriend buzzed off all his hair instead of trimming it. I cannot imagine how much I would cry if it happened to my own head. Big hugs for you!! :smiley::husky: :huskyhug:

OMG I already had to cry when my boyfriend buzzed off all his hair instead of trimming it. I cannot imagine how much I would cry if it happened to my own head. Big hugs for you!! :smiley::husky: :huskyhug:

Wait! I didn't know dee was a husky, I thought she was a dancing milk carton... :shocked2:

That I'm starting to love this haircut, seriously. It grew on me and now it's just beautiful. I'm gonna keep it.