✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COUNTDOWN FOR THE BRAZIL 2014 WORLD CUP!!

busybeeburns

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get out of Jail free card used by England tonight (Lampard 87 PEN)

England 1-1 Ukraine FT

Cyprus 1-0 Iceland

Israel 0-4 Russia

Georgia 0-1 Spain

Romania 4-0 Andorra

Bosnia-H 4-1 Latvia

Bulgaria 1-0 Armenia

Norway 2-1 Slovenia

Turkey 3-0 Estonia

Slovakia 2-0 Liechtenstein

Hungary 1-4 Netherlands

San Marino 0-6 Montenegro

Serbia 6-1 Wales

Sweden 2-0 Kazakhstan

Switzerland 2-0 Albania

Austria 1-2 Germany

Belgium 1-1 Croatia

Greece 2-0 Lithuania

Italy 2-0 Malta

Northern Ireland 1-1 Luxembourg

Poland 2-0 Moldova

England 1-1 Ukraine

France 3-1 Belarus

Scotland 1-1 Macedonia

Portugal 3-0 Azerbaijan

Guest howyousawtheworld

Scotland - shit. Northern Ireland - shit. Wales - shit. England - shit.

Where's that Reilly bloke so I can "cry" to him about the efforts of the Olympians and Paralympians?!

I never said you cry to me you weird bastard.

How hard do you make it for yourself to understand something? Those performances were all terrible and generally international football is so boring, I have to force myself to watch Ireland, all of that isn't the point. The point is that it's so ridiculously stupid to compare football with general sports combined together at the Olympics, they are two completely different things.

It's like trying to beat information into a fucking rock- pointless.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I never said you cry to me you weird bastard.

How hard do you make it for yourself to understand something? Those performances were all terrible and generally international football is so boring, I have to force myself to watch Ireland, all of that isn't the point. The point is that it's so ridiculously stupid to compare football with general sports combined together at the Olympics, they are two completely different things.

It's like trying to beat information into a fucking rock- pointless.

Dear oh dear. I fear you're becoming an irritant to yourself with these pointless, piss poor ramblings.

Are you pulling out the yawn card again? I don't see what the point of that last post was, all you do on here is write senseless shit about your mental opinions and when you're challenged on them you don't even stand up for yourself, you just TRY to insult the person challenging you.

You just completely ignore everything I write, possibly because you don't understand it, more likely because you don't know how to respond to it, so instead to save face you just come up with totally pointless shit like that last reply. What are you even getting at there by highlighting 'fucking rock'?

I think the funniest thing is that any time I insult you with anything, you just call me the same thing, because there's nothing behind it, you're just saying words. So I call you pointless, what do you do? Call me pointless, someday your maturity level will reach childhood so don't worry. In the mean time I know for a fact that you just say things to piss me off, there's no truth behind it or meaning, I know this because you've admitted it in the past. I wouldn't do this, mainly because I don't need to, you are filled with such bullshit and moronic opinions that I have too much to go on.

Now anyway, I'm sick of you just writing vague shit and ignoring that there was actually a point to my post which you still don't seem to get-

Please tell me you understand at this point, after being explained only about 10 times in the past, that your criticism within football is fine, whatever, within that context there's a lot to complain about, like shit international matches, but going on to compare it to something like the Olympics is just insane, and what was even worse is that you previously started justifying this by then comparing it to Bradley Wiggins, it's like there's no concept of logic around anything you think. Now you still haven't gotten this, and it's actually unbelievable, when myself and someone else were wondering what you were on about comparing Premiership to the Olympics, you just consistently kept talking about how arrogant footballers are in comparison to Jess Ennis, what the hell is actually wrong with you?

I'm not afraid to write the 'long rambling' posts, I'm not going to do what you do and try to attempt those slick and casual responses that are absolutely worthless (Like the one you just wrote)- there is no audience here.

Now, and again, I'm at least forming a point here, which you still don't understand, and at this point I'm repeating myself but that's not my fault, it's yours for being so ignorant. So at least my last post, and this, had a point, with your last post, what exactly are you trying to prove?

Guest howyousawtheworld
Are you pulling out the yawn card again? I don't see what the point of that last post was, all you do on here is write senseless shit about your mental opinions and when you're challenged on them you don't even stand up for yourself, you just TRY to insult the person challenging you.

You just completely ignore everything I write, possibly because you don't understand it, more likely because you don't know how to respond to it, so instead to save face you just come up with totally pointless shit like that last reply. What are you even getting at there by highlighting 'fucking rock'?

I think the funniest thing is that any time I insult you with anything, you just call me the same thing, because there's nothing behind it, you're just saying words. So I call you pointless, what do you do? Call me pointless, someday your maturity level will reach childhood so don't worry. In the mean time I know for a fact that you just say things to piss me off, there's no truth behind it or meaning, I know this because you've admitted it in the past. I wouldn't do this, mainly because I don't need to, you are filled with such bullshit and moronic opinions that I have too much to go on.

Now anyway, I'm sick of you just writing vague shit and ignoring that there was actually a point to my post which you still don't seem to get-

Please tell me you understand at this point, after being explained only about 10 times in the past, that your criticism within football is fine, whatever, within that context there's a lot to complain about, like shit international matches, but going on to compare it to something like the Olympics is just insane, and what was even worse is that you previously started justifying this by then comparing it to Bradley Wiggins, it's like there's no concept of logic around anything you think. Now you still haven't gotten this, and it's actually unbelievable, when myself and someone else were wondering what you were on about comparing Premiership to the Olympics, you just consistently kept talking about how arrogant footballers are in comparison to Jess Ennis, what the hell is actually wrong with you?

I'm not afraid to write the 'long rambling' posts, I'm not going to do what you do and try to attempt those slick and casual responses that are absolutely worthless (Like the one you just wrote)- there is no audience here.

Now, and again, I'm at least forming a point here, which you still don't understand, and at this point I'm repeating myself but that's not my fault, it's yours for being so ignorant. So at least my last post, and this, had a point, with your last post, what exactly are you trying to prove?

Don't think I ever did directly compare individual footballers with Jess Ennis. Not just confusing your opinion with fact but making shit up now.

Oh no, that was weak even for your standards. I covered a range of points, and you pick out the most petty thing out of all that. And not even a funny quip or retort, you're not going to patronisingly tell me to "Run along now!"? Or try to point out how ironically hypocritical I am, without giving any reason for it, just quoting me, and laughing at your own joke? Your army of fans who you think reads this shit will be disappointed.

I could have said any name instead of Jess Ennis, I could have said Usain Bolt, Oscar Pistorius, that was a really irrelevant thing that you picked up on. At this point I'm not sure if you're doing this on purpose, you seem incapable of looking at things on a grander scale, I was trying to direct you to justify your stupid opinions on a previously debated topic and you see Ennis' name and you pick up on that? Do you think that's progressing anything? You weren't even sure if you had compared Jess Ennis to footballers before, and with good reason:

While people would be talking about England winning the Euro's we still wouldn't be able to relate to those players simply because of the lifestyle they lead. Mo Farah, Jess Ennis and co do not lead excessive lifestyles like they do and largely do a lot of their good work away from the public eye.

http://coldplaying.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5389539

So even though I was unaware of this, you did compare Ennis with footballers, so you should now issue a formal apology for accusing me of 'making shit up'.

But what's worse is, I directly asked you what the point is of your last few posts, for which I could not see any, just criticising me, so now you've actually written a post that has some kind of meaning, even though whether you compared Ennis in particular or not was absolutely besides the point, I guess you questioning the validity of my statement was at least something, I suppose that is a form of progress. At least this time you didn't just take my insult towards you and fire the exact same thing back because you have no creativity.

There was no point to your first post- a night of shit international football does not validate comparing football overall to the Olympics, which unbelievably you STILL don't seem to be able to understand. And there was no point to your second post- in which you put in bold that I wrote 'fucking rock', what the hell?

So in my last post I made it very clear that I wanted to know what you're trying to achieve here, so you reply with a completely irrelevant argument about whether you actually compared Jessica Ennis in particular with footballers, and after finally making a point, you get it wrong. Ouch.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Oh no, that was weak even for your standards. I covered a range of points, and you pick out the most petty thing out of all that. And not even a funny quip or retort, you're not going to patronisingly tell me to "Run along now!"? Or try to point out how ironically hypocritical I am, without giving any reason for it, just quoting me, and laughing at your own joke? Your army of fans who you think reads this shit will be disappointed.

I could have said any name instead of Jess Ennis, I could have said Usain Bolt, Oscar Pistorius, that was a really irrelevant thing that you picked up on. At this point I'm not sure if you're doing this on purpose, you seem incapable of looking at things on a grander scale, I was trying to direct you to justify your stupid opinions on a previously debated topic and you see Ennis' name and you pick up on that? Do you think that's progressing anything? You weren't even sure if you had compared Jess Ennis to footballers before, and with good reason:

http://coldplaying.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5389539

So even though I was unaware of this, you did compare Ennis with footballers, so you should now issue a formal apology for accusing me of 'making shit up'.

But what's worse is, I directly asked you what the point is of your last few posts, for which I could not see any, just criticising me, so now you've actually written a post that has some kind of meaning, even though whether you compared Ennis in particular or not was absolutely besides the point, I guess you questioning the validity of my statement was at least something, I suppose that is a form of progress. At least this time you didn't just take my insult towards you and fire the exact same thing back because you have no creativity.

There was no point to your first post- a night of shit international football does not validate comparing football overall to the Olympics, which unbelievably you STILL don't seem to be able to understand. And there was no point to your second post- in which you put in bold that I wrote 'fucking rock', what the hell?

So in my last post I made it very clear that I wanted to know what you're trying to achieve here, so you reply with a completely irrelevant argument about whether you actually compared Jessica Ennis in particular with footballers, and after finally making a point, you get it wrong. Ouch.

Another essay?

No apology. Not a direct comparison is it? Conduct and grace in the public eye can always be taught though (the whole point). And dear god, I was sarcastically replying to your idea that I would "cry" about the footballers this week in response to the conclusion of the Paralympics. And don't bother with those extensive essays of the self obsessed, deluded, presumptive nature like above. It's dull, dull, dull. I'm not going to bother replying to you anymore. It's a non debate of which you struggle to understand (even a non debate) and just shows your lack of relativity on life, the extent you will go to prove that you are right and they are wrong on an internet forum. If it's that big a deal for you then so be it. It's not to me though so you are wasting your time. Clearly by the length of your posts it's quite a lot. Stop taking everyone's opinion so personally and thinking everything's a matter of debate because it isn't.

Thanks

No apology. Not a direct comparison is it?

Are you actually fucking kidding me? That is indeed a direct comparison you absolute lunatic. You wouldn't be asking if you were sure.

You write these definite statements about your useless opinions and your judgements on me and others in general, and then when challenged about it you just revert to "It's just an internet forum- get a life" attitude. Whether it's an internet forum or not, how you conduct or express yourself is important, and you take no pride whatsoever in that, you have no class. You dodge anything that doesn't suit you, you're incredibly biased, and dumbfuck stupid.

Nobody asked you to start personally attacking me and judging me when it came to my response about the Coldplay Paralympics closing ceremony, and nobody asked you to mention me earlier in this thread, that was your own doing, so if you want to do that then fine but at least carry it through and explain yourself. So you went on the attack and now you're telling me about how you won't reply to me any more? I never asked you to, I've been very civil and reasonable towards you recently despite your petty constant attempts to try and revert debates back to something personal, at least now I don't have to hold back because you've totally fucked up. You didn't have to waste both our time replying with your last few senseless posts, because that made fuck all difference to anything, you just want to have the last word out of arrogance, even if the last word is absolutely meaningless.

In terms of time, it probably takes you longer to read these posts of mine than it takes for me to write them, but not that this matters anyway I don't know why you're bringing it up- you're getting involved with internet waffle and in the middle of it you start pretending you are above it, well if you're above it then stop fucking responding with pointless shit like you have been. I have at least tried to go back to the debate which you sparked by once again comparing football with Olympics, and all you can do is make it personal about what's wrong with me, and now you're acting as if I don't understand the whole point, well you've never tried to explain it! Look at your last few posts, completely taking things off course as ever.

I've read a lot of the shit you write recently and thought "Wow that's absolutely fucked up" but decided to just leave it, it was so stupid that I felt I couldn't possibly comment without pointing out how fucking dumb it was and getting personal, but now you've decided in future you won't reply to me you'll have a lot to ignore.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Are you actually fucking kidding me? That is indeed a direct comparison you absolute lunatic. You wouldn't be asking if you were sure.

You write these definite statements about your useless opinions and your judgements on me and others in general, and then when challenged about it you just revert to "It's just an internet forum- get a life" attitude. Whether it's an internet forum or not, how you conduct or express yourself is important, and you take no pride whatsoever in that, you have no class. You dodge anything that doesn't suit you, you're incredibly biased, and dumbfuck stupid.

Nobody asked you to start personally attacking me and judging me when it came to my response about the Coldplay Paralympics closing ceremony, and nobody asked you to mention me earlier in this thread, that was your own doing, so if you want to do that then fine but at least carry it through and explain yourself. So you went on the attack and now you're telling me about how you won't reply to me any more? I never asked you to, I've been very civil and reasonable towards you recently despite your petty constant attempts to try and revert debates back to something personal, at least now I don't have to hold back because you've totally fucked up. You didn't have to waste both our time replying with your last few senseless posts, because that made fuck all difference to anything, you just want to have the last word out of arrogance, even if the last word is absolutely meaningless.

In terms of time, it probably takes you longer to read these posts of mine than it takes for me to write them, but not that this matters anyway I don't know why you're bringing it up- you're getting involved with internet waffle and in the middle of it you start pretending you are above it, well if you're above it then stop fucking responding with pointless shit like you have been. I have at least tried to go back to the debate which you sparked by once again comparing football with Olympics, and all you can do is make it personal about what's wrong with me, and now you're acting as if I don't understand the whole point, well you've never tried to explain it! Look at your last few posts, completely taking things off course as ever.

I've read a lot of the shit you write recently and thought "Wow that's absolutely fucked up" but decided to just leave it, it was so stupid that I felt I couldn't possibly comment without pointing out how fucking dumb it was and getting personal, but now you've decided in future you won't reply to me you'll have a lot to ignore.

Sorry I have to respond to this! Sorry for breaking my word. I just had to laugh at it. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic! :laugh3: At no point did I ever state that you could directly compare...but you could still compare nonetheless. And as for the rest? Well let's just say it's the presumptuous natterings many have come to expect from you.

You felt the need to break your word to reply with that? I don't even know what you're on about, if youre going to write "At no point did I ever state you could directly compare.." then finish the fucking sentence. As for what many people expect of me, what the fuck would you know about people's opinions of me? You don't chat to anyone on here. I was made aware of Texasluvsjonnys comment on your VM, that's one person, congratulations on your army of support.

Guest howyousawtheworld
You felt the need to break your word to reply with that? I don't even know what you're on about, if youre going to write "At no point did I ever state you could directly compare.." then finish the fucking sentence. As for what many people expect of me, what the fuck would you know about people's opinions of me? You don't chat to anyone on here. I was made aware of Texasluvsjonnys comment on your VM, that's one person, congratulations on your army of support.

Not basing it on that at all you creep.

Creep? I asked someone I was chatting to why you'd know what people on here expect from me, they had seen your reply on Texas' page about me. Regardless it's pretty weak to vaguely include a bunch of other people, clearly you don't value the weight of your own opinion as being enough if that's what you need to resort to.

And for fuck sake, I've said I would stop replying to people before in the past but I at least lasted a few months, but whatever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Full results from tonight (Europe)

Russia 1 - 0 Portugal FT

Finland 1 - 1 Georgia FT

Czech Rep. 3 - 1 Malta FT

Faroe Islands 1 - 2 Sweden FT

Kazakhstan 0 - 0 Austria FT

Albania 1 - 2 Iceland FT

Armenia 1 - 3 Italy FT

Liechtenstein 0 - 2 Lithuania FT

Turkey 0 - 1 Romania FT

Belarus 0 - 4 Spain FT

Bulgaria 1 - 1 Denmark FT

Moldova 0 - 0 Ukraine FT

England 5 - 0 San Marino FT

Wales 2 - 1 Scotland FT

Republic of Ireland 1 - 6 Germany FT

Full results from tonight (Europe)

Russia 1 - 0 Portugal FT

Finland 1 - 1 Georgia FT

Czech Rep. 3 - 1 Malta FT

Faroe Islands 1 - 2 Sweden FT

Kazakhstan 0 - 0 Austria FT

Albania 1 - 2 Iceland FT

Armenia 1 - 3 Italy FT

Liechtenstein 0 - 2 Lithuania FT

Turkey 0 - 1 Romania FT

Belarus 0 - 4 Spain FT

Bulgaria 1 - 1 Denmark FT

Moldova 0 - 0 Ukraine FT

England 5 - 0 San Marino FT

Wales 2 - 1 Scotland FT

Republic of Ireland 1 - 6 Germany FT

You left out like 7 matches :laugh3:

Guest howyousawtheworld
WTF is going on in Warsaw, the pitch is flooded and the roof is open, in the Euros it was cracking the flags and the roof was closed. Someone at the Polish FA or UEFA or the National Stadium need shooting. :borg:

It really is a bit of a farce. Nothing has been done to treat the pitch and as you say the most bizarre fact is that the roof is STILL open! You've got to wonder what on earth is going on.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Good point by 5 Live. Dilemma for ITV 1 if it is delayed until tomorrow night. Do they bide by their contract and show Poland v England or do they go forth with Emmerdale LIVE?!