✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Beady Eye

busybeeburns

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not , but I heard of a friend they played new songs ? :thinking:

Maybe he means In The Bubble With A Bullet or World Outside My Room?

This was the tracklisting:

1- Yellow Tail

2- Four Letter Word

3- Beatles And Stones

4- Millionaire

5- Three Ring Circus

6- Two Of A Kind

7- For Anyone

8- The Roller

9- In The Bubble With A Bullet

10- Bring The Light

11- Standing On The Edge of The Noise

12- Kill For A Dream

13- The Beat Goes On

14- The Morning Son

15- Wigwam

16- World Outside My Room

17- Sons Of The Stage

A lot of people on Facebook said that Liam left the stage yesterday in Copenhagen after The Morning Son. They didn't play Wigwam and the encore. There is no explanation yet. Some people say it was because of the crowd (they were like dead), others because Liam was ill. If it was because of the crowd, that's a horrible thing to do. I'm sure there were some fans in there and they paid to listen an entire setlist.

A lot of people on Facebook said that Liam left the stage yesterday in Copenhagen after The Morning Song. They didn't play Wigwam and the encore. There is no explanation yet. Some people say it was because of the crowd (they were like dead), others because Liam was ill. If it was because of the crowd, that's a horrible thing to do. I'm sure there were some fans in there and they paid to listen an entire setlist.

typical liam

I saw this post in Live4ever:

I am a loyal fan and have been since 1996. I've seen Oasis and Beady Eye many times(also bad Kermit-shows like Valby Hallen 2005 and Glasto 2004), but this one was the worst moment ever. Yes the crowd was small and didn't move much, but i also saw Beady Eye at Jelling festival where the played to almost nobody. There they were in a good mood and played well. Yesterday they we're so unispired that they didn't stand a chance in front of a crowd that doesn't know them very well. New bands have to proove themselves..

Liam sang ok, but he spend the whole gig talking the sound guy at the side of the stage.

Through the whole gig i tried to sing along and have a good time, but by the end i had to admit to myself that it is shit. On top of that they played less than an hour, and didn't bother doing an encore even though people shouted for them. I traveled a long way and payed 400 danish kroner, to see them and i'm pissed of..

I guess Liam's sick of playing the set, and doesn't really want to do more shows on this tour, but then he should cancel and give people their money back.

Unless their next album blow me away, i wont bother paying for a Beady Eye ticket in the future.

This is what I'm talking about. It's so sad.

If he was ill then why there is not an official explanation or apologies like in Zurich? I think that was not the reason. I heard in Youtube The Morning Son and he was signing fine and then, in the last part, he left the stage. I don't want to think that this has to be with Noel's record but...

I don't know if this is true but I read an interview with Liam in a Austrian paper and he said this:

On Noel: "He's a fucking liar and a square. He's not a rockstar, he's a fucking lobbyist."

...NGHFB: "It's the most boring piece of shit I've ever heard in my entire life. It makes Coldplay sound like Jimi Hendrix."

...Oasis reunion: "If we have to do it , for whatever fucking reasons, then so be it. Then I'm there. But the thought of going on stage with this fucker makes me sick."

...new BDI tour: "We will be playing new stuff - but no Oasis songs. It's too early. I'll probably be singing them in a few years. Only assholes like Noel Gallagher play Oasis songs now."

He is so angry right now with Noel. :shocked2:

A lot of people on Facebook said that Liam left the stage yesterday in Copenhagen after The Morning Son. They didn't play Wigwam and the encore. There is no explanation yet. Some people say it was because of the crowd (they were like dead), others because Liam was ill. If it was because of the crowd, that's a horrible thing to do. I'm sure there were some fans in there and they paid to listen an entire setlist.

It was a small show?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing Beady Eye tomorrow and in a few hours i'm going to the airport to see Liam and the guys!! I hope I can get an autograph or a picture with any of them!! I'm so exciteeeed :dance:

Here's a picture of the stage where they are playing. It was taken yesterday!!

78x8bd

I'm seeing Beady Eye tomorrow and in a few hours i'm going to the airport to see Liam and the guys!! I hope I can get an autograph or a picture with any of them!! I'm so exciteeeed :dance:

Here's a picture of the stage where they are playing. It was taken yesterday!!

78x8bd

Good luck! Enjoy it!

The Morning Son yesterday in Chile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5_KSxdfDB8s

And also, you can watch this friday Beady Eye live for the Personal Festival in Argentina:

http://www.personalfest.com.ar/en_vivo.html

Or listen to this radio:

http://www.metro951.com/index.php

Cheers!

Thanks! Are you going to the Personal Festival??

No, unfortunately the tickets went on sale at the same time with The Wall Tour, and to see The Wall live is like a dream for me. And now, I'm going to keep my savings for Noel.

No, unfortunately the tickets went on sale at the same time with The Wall Tour, and to see The Wall live is like a dream for me. And now, I'm going to keep my savings for Noel.

That's great! I wanted to see Roger Waters in Argentina but I won't be in South America next year. I hope you can see Noel live too!!

Are you going to travel next year? I hope you don't miss Noel live.

I'm going to USA in february for one year, maybe i'll get the chance to see Noel there :)

In a few minutes i'll be going to the airport to see Liam! I'll post pics here later if i'm able to see him! :D