✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Manly Thread

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently fitted a kitchen (And no, there were no IKEA like instructions) and chopped down a LARGE tree, in your face- but that was with a few others who are tree surgeons for a living. Still, I had to use a chainsaw to chop a large branch, which was supporting my ladder, 15 feet in the air, and I don't want to do it again (not manly).

Cool.

It is quite cool that the clitoris develops from what would develop into the penis if you had become male as a foetus.

I suck at explaining things.

No your writing makes sense.

The clitoris still has a lot more nerve endings though :awesome:

I honestly wouldn't expect Coldplay fans to be manly; no offense, of course.

It's not really an issue of masculinity, masculine people who listen to Coldplay are out there. It's just about being boring. Boring people like Coldplay.

It's not really an issue of masculinity, masculine people who listen to Coldplay are out there. It's just about being boring. Boring people like Coldplay.
:no::no: Both of you are wrong:

"Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of live. Coldplay's for people who know what life's about. They're always entertaining, delightful to talk to, sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed, virile. They have incredible success with girls or boys or both. They're generally the world's best citizens"

Chris said it so it has to be true. :nod:

:no::no::no:

Coldplay is right, because when Chris said Coldplay is for people with great taste, he was clearly talking about the person behind coldplaying.com username Coldplay and not his band.

And also when you think about it, it makes sense. How can Coldplay ever be wrong??

:nod:

Why do people always say that when they're genuinely trying to cause offence? :lol:

Haha, it's a bit like "I'm not racist but..."

:no::no::no:

Coldplay is right, because when Chris said Coldplay is for people with great taste, he was clearly talking about the person behind coldplaying.com username Coldplay and not his band.

And also when you think about it, it makes sense. How can Coldplay ever be wrong??

:nod:

This whole thing is funny in a sort of ironic way because I'm Coldplay, putting down Coldplay, just like the actual Coldplay does

I don't actually dislike Coldplay it's just fun to poke fun at them :disappointed: when people are making fun of them IRL I defend them, unless of course they have a point.

Why do people join forums to troll? Seriously? If you're a fully grown man with a daughter and all you can do is shout preconceived rubbish about hippies, Coldplay fans and your own distorted take on liberalism to the internet's metaphorical rooftops, isn't it time to get a hobby or passion of some sort?

No offence, obviously, PargeLenisJr.

I agree what PargeLenisJr said wasn't that bad, someone else pointed it out to me and the reaction, but its already getting tiresome and he's barely posted. I mean this bullshit about taking drugs makes you liberal, many perceptions of Coldplay fans (Eg as modern day hippies because of certain vague characteristics most people have anyway), and now if you listen to them you're effeminate and emotional or something? They're the most successful band in the world right now, obviously they're going to have a wide fanbase.

It doesn't quite annoy me but baffles me, as to how someone could be so narrow minded and try to fit everyone into little boxes because of something as irrelevant as taking drugs or listening to music, it's a weird compulsion.

Actually I am not 'trolling'. My perception was mostly based on what I see on TV or what they refer to as "mainstream media"; as well as the way my daughter behaved when she was younger, as a Coldplay fan. This idea is also aggravated by the similarities with 'hippies', which certainly strengthens people's perception about Coldplay fans as being liberals/unmanly.

Actually I am not 'trolling'. My perception was mostly based on what I see on TV or what they refer to as "mainstream media"; as well as the way my daughter behaved when she was younger, as a Coldplay fan. This idea is also aggravated by the similarities with 'hippies', which certainly strengthens people's perception about Coldplay fans as being liberals/unmanly.

I literally have no idea what point you're trying to make. I feel like Brick in Anchorman during the "loud noises" scene.