✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Virtual friends

rudy_o

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS. THIS. THIS.

My English will never improve if I have no foreign friends. Also, my music preferences will never be better and I'll probably stuck with Coldplay forever. :blank:

When I read the first PM that I sent to someone (it's a secret :embarrassed: ) I wonder, WHAT THE HELL DID I WRITE TO HER I SHOULD JUST COMMIT SUICIDE RATHER THAN SENDING A PM LIKE THIS D:

My English is still poor, but I can tell that at least people do understand what I'm trying to convey.

And yeah, I really concern about what's going on in the world. The best example is Chile and the earthquake, I was so worried about Lore. Also the earthquake in El Salvador, I was waiting for Carla to go online so that I will know that she's doing fine. Many more incidents, I could tell you.

Awww rudz :heart:

interesting thread, I have very close friends here in my country that I met online first because we all liked coldplay, so my family think is ok to have online friends (they always say that I need to be careful of course). I hate living here, I would love to meet some people from cping, I met cooky and cris In Buenos Aires and it was awesome, And I plan to go to the US someday to meet Christa and other friends :heart:

I chat with some people from here everyday, so I don't see them as "virtual" friends anymore, I care a lot about them and I see them as very good friends who just live in another countries

I will meet Imke on the 29th of November:blush:

I will meet Julia on the 29th of November. :blush:

Oh ... and I will meet Anna (SueDeNimes) in less than a month. :sneaky:

Well, I've met people from the board before, and I consider Arnim (Jay Niguez) a good friend ... we've met just yesterday again and I don't really see him as an online friend.

Also I've made tons of friends online that I'm just dying to meet someday, I care about some of them as much as I care about any other friend ... I don't care that much anymore about that "it's only a person from the internet, you never really know them"-argument anymore, tbh. Maybe it's naive, but I talk to some on a daily basis and I do know them and I couldn't imagine what it would be like without them.

I'm so jealous of both of you :p I'd love to meet you girls :lips:

Aww. :blush: Same here. :lips: Someday, Lore, someday. :sneaky: