• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But my friends usually follow it up with

"Only messing with you, It's actually quite cool"

:wacko:

But it would be irritating if it was just that :\

How I wish the statement comes with a complementary praise like that, but nah, it was really just that . . . with an additional sigh. :sick:

I've never really been questioned about my friends on Facebook. :thinking:

I do think it would be really cool to meet you guys IRL. I should start with all the Texan homies and work my way outward. :wacko:

I don't know, though. I would definitely come across much differently in real life than I do here on the 'Net. I sound much more confident than I really am because I'm just typing words, as opposed to actually talking. For the most part, I fail at communicating, especially when it comes to making eye contact. :bigcry:

I've never really been questioned about my friends on Facebook. :thinking:

I do think it would be really cool to meet you guys IRL. I should start with all the Texan homies and work my way outward. :wacko:

I don't know, though. I would definitely come across much differently in real life than I do here on the 'Net. I sound much more confident than I really am because I'm just typing words, as opposed to actually talking. For the most part, I fail at communicating, especially when it comes to making eye contact. :bigcry:

haha... same here. I'm much more quiet in real life.

haha... same here. I'm much more quiet in real life.

Yeah, I'm kinda the same way. Around the general population, I'm much more of a listener than a conversationalist. However, around the right people (like family and friends) or given the right topic in the discussion, I'm very talkative.

See, I'd love to do this. Just go and meet some of the people on here IRL, but my parents already have a fit that I talk to people I've never really met.

Me too, but considering I'm not even supposed to still visit this forum, I don't think it'll happen until I'm not living with my parents :uhoh:

once you start to meet "virtual people" in real life it opens up the possibility that you may meet them all. And it works, just look at all the friendships (and relationships) that have developed from Coldplaying alone. Think of it as being 3-D, rather than the 2-D run of the mill stuff.

Spot on!:D

I'm mostly only talkative when it comes to one of my interests, it saddens me that those topics don't come up more. :disappointed:

I always feel bad when I visit my friends or something, because I ignore them a lot of the time. :sad:

Oh and it's kind of odd introducing real life friends to internet friends over the internet :blank:

Haha I brought Harry here once and I'm not sure he really understood what was going on :tongue:

Tho he has his own internet friends elsewhere in cyberspace, but even I find it odd when he goes on about his internet friends so I spose it's odd when I go on about you lot :awesome:

My mom will freak if I told her, that's why I keep this quiet.

:

Same here :lol:

I don't think my parents would understand if I told them I was talking to people online, they would just go down the whole route of pedos and rapists :thinking:

You have to kinda know this place in context to actually understand it properly, I feel.