✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

are you working on a dream?

Gitta Rensolo

Yes, I am working on my dream :nice:

Me too!

It might have to do with really specific things, which I don't feel like sharing with all of you, they might bore you... But in the end it's all about doing the things that make us feel happy in this world... And better if we can contribute with something, helping those to whom we can be most useful during our short lives.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a 57 year old here to tell us, dreams don't come true./debbydowner.

i had that in real life when finishing high school, what happened since then was bad. :(

i got demotivated of my plans, each day more.

i should had been more brave back then, now i feel old to be brave :confused:

F-It! :whip:

Me too!

It might have to do with really specific things, which I don't feel like sharing with all of you, they might bore you... But in the end it's all about doing the things that make us feel happy in this world... And better if we can contribute with something, helping those to whom we can be most useful during our short lives.

My dream is such a simple thing. It's not unrealistic, at all. In 3 years I'll start treating patients (still being an undergrad) but that's all I want :wacky:

WOO GO ALEXA :dance:

:(

Like playing the piano...it's been my dream for more than 3 or 4 years now...and finally I made it...I bought a piano and I really want to try to find a teacher and just take that time to do it.

:awesome: Congrats! I love piano. I've been playing since I was 7, but I really hated it for a few years so I quit and just returned to lessons this year because I missed it so much!

Oh, and to answer the original question of the thread...I am always at my best when I have some sort of goal or project to work towards. I don't really do well when I have nothing to do. :P

Everytime I read that thread's title, I can't help but think of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMJjF4LHOkY&feature=avmsc2]YouTube- Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream (Video)[/ame]

:blank:

The use of the word "dream" always bothered me, as it implies that the things people dream about is their utmost desires and exactly what they want life to be like, that's obviously not true though.

What does the definition of a dream mean to you?

Or are you just a person who is either satisfied the way it is or just too lazy to start working on something?

I can't believe I've always been too lazy or probably too scared to start working on something ...I've done and reached a bunch of great things recently and it feels so good.

Like playing the piano...it's been my dream for more than 3 or 4 years now...and finally I made it...I bought a piano and I really want to try to find a teacher and just take that time to do it.

this is just a really slight example, but I guess these are the things that make you happy or at least happier than you were before.

So?

it is same for me I think. I seem to be stuck at some level at everything because I'm too lazy and scared and lacking self confidence to actually try my hardest to achieve the next level.

I've always wanted to play guitar

I easily taught myself piano, I just worked myself up from the basics and used sheet notes I found online. But for guitar... I need a really good instructor. I couldn't teach myself that for my life.

I'm stuck with both. haha I had a piano teacher but it kind of got stuck after few years, I guess I was too lazy or something.. I never learned playing left hand well from the sheets, I usually just play it from the Chord markings.

I learned to play guitar myself but I can only strum (a bit), I'm stuck with it too. I want to learn fingerpicking.

I asked my dad if I could have his guitar because he never used it and I've always wanted to learn how to play. I found myself a good teacher and I'm really enjoying it. I'm so glad I started learning it, my guitar teacher's given me loads of cool songs to learn too.

So yes I am working on a dream. :dance:

Another dream would be to travel the world but that is a little bit more difficult to accomplish.