✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Toy Story 3

I didn't even read anything on this thread, because I haven't seen it yet. I don't know what the point is of making the 3rd movie, because I felt that after the 2nd one, which is a teenager moving on with their life, how can another one end without the complete loss of childhood in a children's film?

I'll do my strongest to download it tomorrow, but as much as I know I'll love it, still a bit scared.

Toy Story 4

Andy finally makes it to college and uses his toys to distract women long enough to get inside their pants! Join Andy as he gets a "Buzz" then a "Woody" at the halloween party where he meets his future wife Jesse who is dressed up as a cowgirl!

Ebert and Roeper give it 2 Thumbs Up

Guest howyousawtheworld

Saw Toy Story 3 for the first time last night and I fucking loved it. The ending does pull at your heart as in a way you always wanted Woody and co (especially Woody) to stay with Andy forever and for him to finally leave his childhood memories behind was just gut wrenching! That said - the Toy Story series is the most fantastic, beautiful set of films ever made. They connect to you personally in a way other films just don't.

The most sad part in the film was when they were all holding hands while they were waiting the final seconds to be burned up in the giant furnace all look at each other with fire in there eyes :cry: it almost made me cry.

Then the alien toys use the claw to set them free!!!

I actually did cry during this movie. The ending=:bigcry:

But I really didn't like the villains. I know you're not supposed to, of course, but I thought they were just too evil. That bear was a psycho! If I were a little kid, I'd probably have nightmares. Am I the only one who feels this way?