✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Surfer dude Chris Martin rides the waves in The Hamptons

busybeeburns

Surfer dude Chris Martin rides the waves in The Hamptons

He doesn't smoke, drink alcohol or eat meat. So it's good to see that Chris Martin does still know how to have fun. The Coldplay front man took to his surfboard on exclusive Long Island, in New York's The Hamptons.

The 33-year-old, an accomplished surfer, showed off his skills as the sun set. Wearing board shorts and a wetsuit shirt, Martin caught wave after wave. For once the father-of-two's time in the ocean passed without incident. In July 2003 the singer, who guards his private life jealously, damaged a photographer's car windscreen after having his picture taken while surfing near Byron Bay on Australia's east coast while the band were on tour.

His love of surfing also led to problems on his and Gwyneth Paltrow's honeymoon later that year when he needed hospital treatment after cutting himself while surfing in Mexico. Martin is currently staying at his luxury holiday home, which he and Gwyneth purchased for $5.4 million in 2006. His wife is also in the area - earlier this week she was pictured having lunch with Faith Hill at a Japanese Restaurant in SoHo, New York.

The 37-year-old actress will soon be releasing a country music single from her upcoming film Country Strong. Revealing the news earlier this week, Gwyneth told Entertainment Weekly: 'I was just singing songs for the movie.

'I think the original plan was they wanted the bona fide crew to re-sing our songs, and then when Sony Music Nashville chair Joe Galante heard it, he was like, “No, I want to release this as the single.” I was like, “Excuse me please? What? What is going on?” '

The film tells the story of Gwyneth's character Kelly Canter, who leaves rehab and goes on the road with her manager husband.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1302688/Surfer-dude-Chris-Martin-rides-waves-The-Hamptons.html#ixzz0wT69TlRM

article-1302688-0AC69092000005DC-20_468x483.jpg

article-1302688-0AC68E5A000005DC-929_468x492.jpg

article-1302688-0AC6905E000005DC-246_468x286.jpg

article-1302688-0AC68E52000005DC-961_468x286.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thinking: Is it just me , or does his thumb look like it has a wrap or cast or something on it, like it is injured?

:stunned:OH NOOOOOES MAH BABEH IS HURT AGAIN!!:cry:

fixed.

And lol at Alex's fangirling :lol:

:thinking: Is it just me , or does his thumb look like it has a wrap or cast or something on it, like it is injured?

:stunned:OH NOOOOOES MAH BABEH IS HURT !!:cry:

You think Will's seal of disapproval is getting physical?

GAH, his usual surf spot in the Hamptons is literally in the backyard of the house my family and I stay in every June, but of COURSE they're never there when we are :sad:. Doesn't keep me from studying all the surfers just in case, though :P

I think they're all in NY though, yes? Recording in studios in the city? So he's just probably having an evening surf or on a day off or something :D. I think they're still working, just...slowly.

And yeah, what's up with his thumb? The two most recent pictures I've seen of him 2-3 months apart have that brace in them :thinking:.

I think they're all in NY though, yes? Recording in studios in the city? So he's just probably having an evening surf or on a day off or something :D. I think they're still working, just...slowly.
See, this is the part I'm not sure of. I've only seen pictures of Chris and Jonny, not the other two. Does anyone have any concrete evidence either way? If one or two of them were working with someone else for a collabo or something, that would make sense. But it doesn't make any sense for all four of them to be together in a NY studio when they've got 2 big studios of their own in London. Sure, people assume they are in the process of "mixing" LP5 in NY and it's almost done, but I highly doubt that.

SO... anyone have proof that ALL of them have been in NY for the past 1 - 2 months?