✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Surfer dude Chris Martin rides the waves in The Hamptons

busybeeburns

Hmmm, maybe he's wearing that thing on his thumb because it's been injured before and it's for support so he doesn't hurt it again? I have some friends who wears those when they play sports and stuff to help.

BTW, pictures and little video snippet is amazing! Wish there were more and maybe some will eventually pop up from random people recording on the beach.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about the damn album, Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will have families, and I think it's cool Chris finds time in the summer to surf and spend time with his family, they are more important to him than making sure the world gets an album by Christmas, which by the way ain't happeneing by Christmas. Chris and Gwyn have major careers and at least one of them are gone while the other one stays with the kids, so anytime they all 4 can be together is great!!

Who cares about the damn album, Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will have families, and I think it's cool Chris finds time in the summer to surf and spend time with his family, they are more important to him than making sure the world gets an album by Christmas, which by the way ain't happeneing by Christmas. Chris and Gwyn have major careers and at least one of them are gone while the other one stays with the kids, so anytime they all 4 can be together is great!!

WE ALL care about the next album, Tracey - including you!

But like YOU, I am very pleased that "CHRIS finds time in the summer to SURF and spend TIME with his wife and children."

I am sure that the album will be released WHEN it is ready - whenever that is OR rather when the result also gets Will's SEAL OF APPROVAL. :D

See, this is the part I'm not sure of. I've only seen pictures of Chris and Jonny, not the other two. Does anyone have any concrete evidence either way? If one or two of them were working with someone else for a collabo or something, that would make sense. But it doesn't make any sense for all four of them to be together in a NY studio when they've got 2 big studios of their own in London. Sure, people assume they are in the process of "mixing" LP5 in NY and it's almost done, but I highly doubt that.

SO... anyone have proof that ALL of them have been in NY for the past 1 - 2 months?

I think Will and Guy are still in the UK since Will was at that football thing at Somerset House and Guy is doing that photo project thing... Since we haven't seen any pics Stateside, I'd guess that is the case. So maybe they are all taking a short break from the studio, or Will and Guy are doing stuff and the other two are taking a break? :thinking:

I think Will and Guy are still in the UK[/color][/b] since Will was at that football thing at Somerset House and Guy is doing that photo project thing... Since we haven't seen any pics Stateside, I'd guess that is the case. So maybe they are all taking a short break from the studio, or Will and Guy are doing stuff and the other two are taking a break? :thinking:
THANK YOU. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who thought they weren't in NY.

Of course, that's partially because I overheard someone say, "it's just the two of them in the studio right now". :sneaky:

WE ALL care about the next album, Tracey - including you! [/color]

But like YOU, I am very pleased that "CHRIS finds time in the summer to SURF and spend TIME with his wife and children."

I am sure that the album will be released WHEN it is ready - whenever that is OR rather when the result also gets Will's SEAL OF APPROVAL. :D

:D:P Of course I am interested in getting a new album, just too many are putting such a heavy emphasis on getting it out, I am a very patient, and wish him and the rest good times with their family when they can get it:kiss:

We desperately need R#42 to tell us more :dozey: :thinking:

Looks like no work is going to be done by the guys this month....

I seem to remember that Oracle said August was going to be pretty quiet. It's usually the month when everybody in the UK and Europe take vacations. So maybe they're all just taking time off. They deserve it!

cool Chris in Holyday, nice pictures :cool:

THANK YOU. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who thought they weren't in NY.

Of course, that's partially because I overheard someone say, "it's just the two of them in the studio right now". :sneaky:

someone told me that Guy was on vacation in France.

edit : but also be crazy on apparatjik, made a nasty crisis on some Berrrygirls yes a little sick of being portrayed as a man sexual object