✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW! Chris Martin performs with Jay-Z at Yankees Stadium, NYC (13th September 2010)

joshtimo

According to the setlist in this thread: http://www.kanyelive.com/talk/kanye-west/jay's-set-list-for-tonight-(kanye-songs-included)/

It looks like Chris might be doing a couple songs with Jay-Z.

mostkingsvlv.jpg

http://twitpic.com/2o7esw

This pic makes it look like he'll play piano in heart of the city, perform Most Kingz then play Viva La Vida - and the other guests playing that night have their own solo song as well so it makes sense that Viva La Vida would be last.

Anyone there or on twitter following this? Thoughts?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

If I'm being brutally honest - I couldn't give a fuck about what Chris Martin does with Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce etc. More collaborations with the likes of Ian McCulloch, and less collaborations with that shower. I don't know why but it muddies Coldplay's reputation which has become increasingly strained I feel.

But hey he's allowed to do whatever he wants to do and if it keeps him happy then let it be.

If I'm being brutally honest - I couldn't give a fuck about what Chris Martin does with Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce etc. More collaborations with the likes of Ian McCulloch, and less collaborations with that shower. I don't know why but it muddies Coldplay's reputation which has become increasingly strained I feel.

But hey he's allowed to do whatever he wants to do and if it keeps him happy then let it be.

^^^This.....and if its what keeps Chris passionate about making music, then more power to him of course....I just don't get it.

^^^This.....and if its what keeps Chris passionate about making music, then more power to him of course....I just don't get it.

Agreed ! If he (or any other of the boys) want to go out to play in someone's playground, go for it. It just adds to their experiences and he is not representing the band as a whole anyway. They are best buds/ let them alone to have their fun:P

+1

I'm also worried that during X&Y Chris was collaborating with other artists and then we got an album not up to coldplay standards:thinking: just hoping the new album is not the repeat of X&Y:\

I agree with Lore, I think it's cool he does these things, Guy has his band and his producing after all.

The only thing that slightly concerns me is that he would leave London and recording again so soon after returning to go play at this gig, especially when they've admitted they're not being as productive as they hoped. Maybe Chris owed Jay one after the stadium gigs he did for Coldplay.

I hope they all give LP5 their full attention after this though.

That being said can't wait to see the YT vids :D

I agree with Lore, I think it's cool he does these things, Guy has his band and his producing after all.

The only thing that slightly concerns me is that he would leave London and recording again so soon after returning to go play at this gig, especially when they've admitted they're not being as productive as they hoped. Maybe Chris owed Jay one after the stadium gigs he did for Coldplay.

I hope they all give LP5 their full attention after this though.

That being said can't wait to see the YT vids :D

+1

From now on CHRIS: FULL & UNCONDITIONAL ATTENTION TO THE WORK ON LP5. :thumbsup: