✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW! Chris Martin performs with Jay-Z at Yankees Stadium, NYC (13th September 2010)

joshtimo

Poor Chris is so awkward when they're rapping though :lol:

He really does! :laugh3: It's absolutley hilarious! It's so exciting to see him out and about performing though. Gets me geared up for LP5 - even though I know we have a while till it comes out...still gives me something to look forward to. :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though i don't really actually never liked the whole "rap,hip hop genre of music" except Micheal Jackson as how Chris also likes very much,and also i never appreciated Jay z,

Beyonce,Kanye West etc. as some one else also said here,i still liked to see this only for the sake of Chris.I am just missing him so much to watch and read every new thing that comes out about him except his personal life gossip.

Any way i really enjoyed watching Chris staying very close to me now,performing in Bronx,NY Yankees stadium.:)So happy for that.

WOW thanks for sharing people! that performance was pretty cool!, I think that they can do wonderfull things together, I mean, JZ and Chris, :)

But I would see chris with another kind of artist too... I like how he looks performing with Hip Hop/R&B artist.. but maybe other genre would be good:confused:

anyway, this is great!... THANKS :kiss:

WOW thanks for sharing people! that performance was pretty cool!, I think that they can do wonderfull things together, I mean, JZ and Chris, :)

But I would see chris with another kind of artist too... I like how he looks performing with Hip Hop/R&B artist.. but maybe other genre would be good:confused:

anyway, this is great!... THANKS :kiss:[/color]

Coldplay and Chris have done collaborations with other artists.There's lots of video on youtube.They performed with Michael Stipe,Natalie Imbruglia,RIchard Ashcraft..So good,I love them all

Coldplay and Chris have done collaborations with other artists.There's lots of video on youtube.They performed with Michael Stipe,Natalie Imbruglia,RIchard Ashcraft..So good,I love them all

I know that (how not to know!:rolleyes:)

but I mean.. lately :) ....

I only remember the war child concert shared with Gary Barlow, Brandon F, Bono .....and the clocks performance with Alicia Keys on the piano, anddd no more:confused:

I mean, the official recordings was lately just with this kind of artist ...

I love it... but just saying :D