✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Join Jay-Z For New Year's Gig 2010 (CONFIRMED!)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just left Vegas. It was a shame I couldn't make it to The Strip and see the boys. But I met Will and Jonny. Btw, Will is my new fav Coldplay member (haven't met Chris/Guy and Phil though) - He's probably the best person in the whole world!

How did you manage that? I'm very jealous!

yep. I know I was very lucky. I went to the hotel where the concert was and I catch them leaving a restaurant. Will chatted with me a couple of minutes and waved goodbye!!!

:awesome: Ooh, was that before or after the concert? That's so cool! I wonder if the two of them just don't expect anyone to recognize them, I think it's great that they just go anywhere in public like that. Anyway, congratulations! :nice:

I saw his eyes when he leaned in towards me before and after he came back out. Something was definitely up.

And ya I always try to get a pic with Chris in the background, but literally every time he saw my friend trying to take a pic, he would turn around. People next to us even commented on that.

I've got tons of videos. I think I filmed every song and am trying to upload as many as I can from my hotel, but the internet is a hit or miss here. There should be another one soon. Homecoming is uploading now I think.

99% of the people there had no idea what Coldplay was about and it showed. It was a status thing for most people and I think there were probably a total of 10 of us towards the front singing with every song and having an actual good time. I know it looks like I just showed up on this forum, but I've been a member for years. Had my password saved on another computer and forgot it so I wasn't able to login from a new computer. I don't normally post much, but I read a lot when I can. I'm still trying to recover from last night, but I'll write a much more detailed post about everything.

Thanks so much for the vids/pics, Jimmy!...clearly had a brilliant night!

Also, I know you said most people seemed clueless on Coldplay...d'you think the boys noticed/felt that as well? :(...wondering whether it affected the general vibe from song to song...and especially Chris?...I know he always wants to please the crowd in every way possible :P...wondering if he looked/acted bit different as a result?...

And did you ever figure out why Chris seemed to turn around each time your friend tried to take a picture?..you said 'something was definitely up' about Chris's eyes...perhaps he was bit under the weather? ;(...just curious ;P

And how did you indeed get to be so lucky and attend this gig?....sorry to be nosey...we're all just massively jealous...do tell ;P

Thank you again!

Soo